It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Pinke

Curiously ... do you believe in crop circles?

Hey, can you list the different ways that crop circles can be made?

How many methods do you know about?

I have no idea how this question is relevant to my curiosity or the rest of my post.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

You list the kinds of crops circles you know about and then zorgon can tell you which ones he believes are real.

So do you know of any non-conventional crop-circle making methods?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Ex1 ... I don't really think I need to do that to ask someone their beliefs on a subject.

And I still don't see your question as relevant. I maybe see some sort of believers vs skeptics angle coming from this ... ?

And I'm really not interested. I'm just curious on Zorgon's theories about crop circles since the person seems to know a lot about the subject in general.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And I'm really not interested.

You feigned interest?

And then admitted it? is rude, no?

*Do you believe that the NSA knows anything about aliens?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

And I'm really not interested.

You feigned interest?

And then admitted it? is rude, no?

*Do you believe that the NSA knows anything about aliens?

Talk about quote mining.

Maybe I have this wrong Ex1, but you appear to have some doubting agenda with me; thinking I am a fundamentalist skeptic or something. Many of your posts seem to have this kind of agenda. As I wrote ... I'm not interested in having a skeptic vs believer debate with you.

I'm interested in learning about the topic. I'm interested if the NSA have written things about crop circles. I'm still reading. As far as if government has information on UFOs they are not releasing ... So far I don't see enough to speculate that the government has contact with aliens. I do believe governments do not release information about some of their investigations. I'm not sure the depth of this information. Then I have not researched this topic deeply, though I did look at the Dulce base thing as a side hobby for a while which has been my only evidence for government/alien contact.

If anything I'm curious to see if crop circles are worth looking into, or if Zorgon generally thinks they are a dead end.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Curiously ... do you believe in crop circles?

I do yes indeed!! I mean I have clear photos of crop circles. I can see crop circles and I can walk in real crop circles... so why would I not believe in crop circles?

But what do those have to do with the information posted in this thread?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Correct me if I am wrong,

Gladly

For decades the government has been denying the UFO documents exist

For decades people on ATS and all over the world have been screaming for the government to release those documents

Now they HAVE OFFICIALLY released them

Sure they are cherry picked to show you only the ones that are safe, but so what?

You keep spouting that we need skeptics to keep things honest, you keep spouting that people need to take the UFO topic more seriously, yet when your shown that The NSA CIA and many other international agencies HAVE been studying it seriously for decades, you still cry foul

So tell ya what... lets just delete this thread and pretend it never happened... nothing to see here... and we can go back to calling out the government for hiding them from us

I mean we could always just hang out in threads like this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still reeling in shock over that one

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm interested if the NSA have written things about crop circles. I'm still reading.

If anything I'm curious to see if crop circles are worth looking into, or if Zorgon generally thinks they are a dead end.

National Security Agency NSDF Field Briefing Guide, 1969 Top Secret

The slip cover for the book... this item was sold recently on Amazon

UFO Related Information (No Records Exist) - NSA/CSS
C--- Cattle Mutilations CETI Cetus Corona Crop Circles
LINKY

Your search - "crop circles" - did not match any documents.
No pages were found containing " "crop circles"".
www.cia.gov...
edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just curious about the overall state of affairs really, and I'm assuming the government must have done some research on crop circles. You're much better read in this subject and have developed a theory I suppose.

The circumstantial government evidence is interesting to me. I've not had much time but I've looked for some government research on crop circles. I did find some university student studies. I also found some basic news information implying cover ups and such.

I suppose it's as relevant as anything else on topic in a discursive thread about UFO documentation, but then I may be wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You know who UFO folks are, when they see anything government related about UFO's they tend to turn off their brains and act like children.

You know those pseudo-skeptic types, when they are presented with debatable documentation from a government agency, they turn tail, crank up the arrogance and resort to attacking UFO research as a whole. It's hard to not notice when these types start to ooze brain poop.

pThe cherry pick things out of context, then other ignorant people parrot those people...and before you know it we end up with an even greater signal to noise ratio.

Instead of erecting this little charade that you do in all your little posts -you know, the ever tiresome arrogant act- put your money where your mouth is and SHOW US what is being taken out of context; which documents are being misinterpreted?

You guys do realize, no matter what your fancy is, you can dig up useless government documents that don't amount to a hill of beans. I mean, you could probably find documents that show a government funded study on the inevitable rise to power of the common fruit fly.

If you actually took the time and departed from your little charade by debating in some of the better threads on this board -which you never do as you avoid them like the plague- you might be taken seriously when stating this. But since you are a complete no show in the vast majority of them and offer no debate or logical input, your opinion is null and void in this thread.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Sure they are cherry picked to show you only the ones that are safe, but so what?

oh no... puhliz.... they released ALL that they had.... and there is nothing in there....

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I suppose it's as relevant as anything else on topic in a discursive thread about UFO documentation, but then I may be wrong.

IF I had documentation that they were made by Aliens or even UFO's it would indeed be relevant to this thread... like that cover...

But so far all I have documented on Crop Circles indicates they are man made. I have posted that in many crop circle threads but ATS search generally doesn't help unless you use the correct terms. If you want I can put it together and link you to it later via U2U

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Majestic 12

Eisenhower Briefing Document

www.majesticdocuments.com...

This is a list of attachments. Attachment "D" dated 5th July 1947 and supposedly was authored by Dr. Detlev Bronk at Roswell AAFB.

Title..

"OPERATION MAJESTIC 12 PRELIMINARY ANALYTICAL REPORT, ATTACHMENT D, PART B, Section 3, Preliminary Autopsy of Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (s)"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cfbbf0822e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Now Ed Fouche..

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

has shown the following documents...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e767530bbb9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e855af45d3d9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d3ac34a33a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c341b977086.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: The document above is not original and was retyped. According to Ed the originals are no longer available as he destroyed them, fearing reprisals from the government.

SOURCE
www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ADDITIONS

List of Countries who have Disclosed/are Disclosing UFO Files

Ecuador has released all of its UFO files

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanx Zorgon, these are great times we are in. So what is really going on, Alot of disinfo???

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hey, can you list the different ways that crop circles can be made?

How many methods do you know about?

Just one, involves a piece of wood, some rope, a few stakes, and usually a small wire loop set in the bill of a baseball cap...at least according to at least one guy who makes them (and demonstrated it, quite convincingly)...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join