It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
NWO from the Mouth of the Horse

ChickNorris posted the following links in several thread and seems everyone ignored them... well lets add them in here, bump the thread and maybe they will register with some people

Very interesting as the links are directly to the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)

www.dtic.mil...

Now it is her(?) opinion that the whole UFO phenomena is a mind control operation. ;D

We have heard a LOT about the New World Order..

Well following are a set of documents on the NWO direct from the official .mil information center. I have only glanced over most of them so far but the titles are intriguing. So have found and see what you can find..

Originally posted by ChickNorris
UFO is a satellite called Ultra High Frequency Follow on that uses "terrestrial" waves also known as electromagnetic waves to develop psychotronic weapons otherwise known as mind control. See the following documents for PROOF:

Ultra High Frequency Follow On Sattelite:
www.dtic.mil...

A Comparison of the UHF Follow-on and MILSTAR Satellite :
www.dtic.mil...

The Rowell Report: Fact vs. Fiction
www.dtic.mil...

THE ONE HUMAN PROBLEM, ITS SOLUTION, AND TTS RELATION TO UFO PHENOMENA
www.dtic.mil...

A MIND/BRAIN/MATTER MODEL CONSISTENT WITH QUANTUM PHYSICS AND UFO PHENOMENA:
www.dtic.mil...

An Approach, to Understandintg Psychotronics:
www.dtic.mil...

CIAs Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90
www.dtic.mil...

DTIC UFO FILES

Originally posted by ChickNorris
These are official military documents providing PROOF and the outline for the NWO:

SHADOW WARS: AN ANALYSIS OF COUNTERINSURGENCY WARFARE:
www.dtic.mil...

The New World Order: A Vision and Its Dimensions:
www.dtic.mil...

Disorder in the New World Order:
www.dtic.mil...

A World 2010: A New Order of Nations:
www.dtic.mil...

Bush's New World Order: The Meaning Behind the Words:
www.dtic.mil...

Policing the New World Order: An Alternative Strategy
www.dtic.mil...

The Gideon Doctrine: An Army Strategic Vision for a World in Chaos
www.dtic.mil...

Chaos Theory and Strategic Thought
www.dtic.mil...

DTIC New World Order

edit on 11-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
Let me get this straight.
I'm reading a document titled "Key To E.T. Messages" which is approved for release by NSA.
And in the document it says that this message was received from space.
So this is basically it. This is the disclosure!!!
Am I missing something???

Yup you heard right... but most of ATS is covering their eyes
Can't have a small thing like the NSA talking about ET to mess up their apple carts

Communications with Extraterrestrials

Communications with Extraterrestrials
... extraterrestrial intelligence is taken for granted by most scientists. Even the staid National Academy of Sciences has gone on record that contact ...
www.nsa.gov...

Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages by H. Campaigne

1) www.nsa.gov...

2) www.nsa.gov...

3) www.nsa.gov...

Extraterrestrial Intelligence BY HOWARD H. CAMPAIGNE Unclassified Extraterrestrial Communications In the most recent issue of the NSA Technical Journal

1) www.nsa.gov...

2) www.nsa.gov...

3) www.nsa.gov...

NSA says "Communications with Extraterrestrials"

edit on 11-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Intriguing.

I'm confused though. Is this supposed to be an NSA training manual, using hypothetical ET messages or is it an NSA training manual, using genuine ET messages?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I was wondering the same, was one of the first links I clicked. There isn't any context to state these aren't genuine ET messages.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
niice!
entire site downloaded.

Thanks Zorgon!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thought the same....however the author says it was a message he devised which might be something we recieve....not that it's an actual transmission from space.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

On which doc and page did you see the disclaimer?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh My...

Hmmm....

Never mind...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I was wondering the same, was one of the first links I clicked. There isn't any context to state these aren't genuine ET messages.

Skeptics cry... ..."when the astronauts come forward and tell me UFO's are real, I will believe!"

Well Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin and especially Ed Mitchell have done just that. Cooper even spoke at the UN about it.

What do the Skeptics say?... "They are just doddering old fools looking for attention now or out to make a buck!"

Skeptics cry... "When I see it on main stream media, I will believe!"

Well its been on CNN and the past few weeks its all over main stream media, and taken more seriously than ever before

What do the Skeptics say?.... "Oh that's just old stuff... nothing new... still means nothing!"

Skeptics cry... "When I see official documents from the CIA, NSA etc then I will believe!!"

So here we have literally HUNDREDS of OFFICIAL documents on UFO sightings that PROVE the three letter agencies did in fact take them seriously, investigated them, etc despite years denial

So here we have the NSA talking of ET intelligence, training exercise or not, the NSA says ET

So here we have a statement from the CIA

CIA Director, Vice Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, in 1960 stated in a signed congressional affidavit that:

"It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. However, through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects."

p.30, New York Times, Feb.28, 1960

So here we have on the CIA's own website a statement..

CIAs Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90 A Die-Hard Issue

An extraordinary 95 percent of all Americans have at least heard or read something about Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), and 57 percent believe they are real. (1) Former US Presidents Carter and Reagan claim to have seen a UFO. UFOlogists--a neologism for UFO buffs--and private UFO organizations are found throughout the United States. Many are convinced that the US Government, and particularly CIA, are engaged in a massive conspiracy and coverup of the issue. The idea that CIA has secretly concealed its research into UFOs has been a major theme of UFO buffs since the modern UFO phenomena emerged in the late 1940s. (2)

In late 1993, after being pressured by UFOlogists for the release of additional CIA information on UFOs, (3) DCI R. James Woolsey ordered another review of all Agency files on UFOs. Using CIA records compiled from that review, this study traces CIA interest and involvement in the UFO controversy from the late 1940s to 1990. It chronologically examines the Agency's efforts to solve the mystery of UFOs, its programs that had an impact on UFO sightings, and its attempts to conceal CIA involvement in the entire UFO issue. What emerges from this examination is that, while Agency concern over UFOs was substantial until the early 1950s, CIA has since paid only limited and peripheral attention to the phenomena.

www.cia.gov... ary/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence

And now what do the Skeptics say?....

Zorgon says... These 'Skeptics' rank 3 levels above any government agencies obscuring the truth
Nothing short of a spaceship landing in their back yard zapping their pet dog will ever get through

"The louder the opposition protests the more I know I am on the right track"

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

NOTE: The above link you will have to open quote and copy and paste it Seems that ATS link bug is still there. Anyone know a work around other than Tiny URL

edit on 11-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I couldn't find a straight text example of the Fragment Recovery doc.
So, I put one together as best I could make out (I'm usually one that can read even doctor scrawl)...

I'll include the text below (as I interpret it). Words I'm not so sure on are in ( ). To me, it looks like we found a rather terrestrial part here, from a re-entering satellite, but read for yourself... ? denotes illegible text (to me) in the document.

TEXT: (no link as it is my interpretation of the document mentioned numerous times in this thread).

Exploitation Report

? Fragment, metal, recovered in the Republic of the Congo, origin believed to be an Unidentified Flying Object (Country unidentified) (U M?N-25500)

Section I (C) Purpose (U

1. (C) The purpose of this report is to present the results of the exploitation of a metallic fragment recovered near the town of Xerekena in the Republic of the Congo. Fragment recovery was the result of a ground-level search which was ? after an unidentified flying object exploded and fell to earth in the area. The sighting and recovery took place sometime between 10 and 15 October 1963. Other than a reported east-to-west direction of flight for the UFO, specific observation and recovery details are lacking.

Section II. (C) Description

2. (C) Details concerning the exact location and characteristics of impact are unknown. However, the appearance of the fragment indicated exposure to high temperatures prior to impact (?) ? impact of the specimen had little or no effect on its final condition or appearance. The fragment weighed ? had an indefinite (density?) of approximately iron and measured 2.23 x 1.73 = 1.0 inches. The top and side views of the specimen were rounded and appeared to have been shaped by heating and (melting?). This is illustrated in Figure 1, is the ? of an insert of ? that differs ? the rest of the specimen. Figure 5 shows the side (opposite?) ? Figure 7 and was composed of six machines or formed "

Section III (?) Conclusions

3. (C) The fragment was originally ? an electrical component and could be identified as a ? ?, generator armature or associated electrical ? ? device.

4. (C) The fragment was ? ? ?.10-inch thick silicon steel laminate stacked on a central ? steel core or shaft.

5. (C) Materials, processes, ? , etc. as ? prevent determination of exact origin (country).

6. (C) Surface appearance and microstructure of the specimen indicates exposure to temperatures in excess of 2500 degrees F.

Section IV. (C) Exploitation Data (U)

7. (C) The recovered specimen ? ? ?.41 grams and had a density closely approximating ? ? ? metal as heavy oxide was ? temperatures in excess of 2550 degrees F. While there are no indications of impact, the ? metal, as shown in Figures 4 and 7, would substantiate the conclusion that the ? was moving at a high velocity when it was hot.

8. (C) Fabrication of the ? was ? utilizing more or less standard procedures for fabricating electric motor armatures. Armature laminates were stamped (punched) from approximately .012-inch sheet steel, copperplated, and assembled on a mild steel shaft approximately .425 inches in diameter. Following assembly, the laminates were joined by ? or ? bonding of the copper-plating. This can be accomplished by tightly compacting the laminated assembly and heating in a furnace. Temperature required for bonding of the copper depends upon the degree compaction or pressure; the higher pressures requiring proportionatly ? temperatures.

9. (C) A cross-section ? to ? length of the specimen is shown in Figure 5. The light-colored, ? are the edges of individual laminates, caused by ? ? angle to, instead of parallel to, the laminates. ? ? fins or petals are “T) shaped. This shape is used to help ? wire in place and is found on high RPM motors. The melted condition of some of the “T’s” is indicative of the high heating conditions experienced. The outer surface of the armature shaft is serrated to prevent axial slippage of the laminates.

10. (C) The lamination or stacking of individual laminates is clearly illustrated in Figure 6. The ? laminates on the fin at the top of the photograph is due ? melting and ? of the copperplating during the high temperature exposure of the specimen. Some of the copper ? the fin at the bottom of the photograph. A ? cross-section of this ? is shown in Figures 7 and 8.

11. (C) Another result of intense heating was the enlarged grain size of the steel laminates (microstructure?) The (microstructure?) of the laminates shown in Figures 5 and 10 illustrates grain sizes that are comparable to Categor 2 ? large grain ? intense heat and then cooled at a comparatively slow rate.

12. (C) The light material between the ? in Figure 9 is plated copper that melted and flowed between the laminations when the entire specimen was hot. A (photomicrograph?) of this is shown in Figure 11.

The rest is chemical composition and photos (that are nearly impossible to make out.)

edit on 11-10-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Outstanding thread Zorgon! Lots of great information presented with official agency documentation makes for some very fascinating reading.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As far as I have found, I never saw a name for the Congo town for where the metalic fragment was recovered. I just interpreted it from the doc. Every source I found said the town was unidentified. Oddly enough, there is a Xerekena, Congo listed in lists of suspected UFO crashes, and for 1963, but I can't seem to find any details on the event. (yet).

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Tried reading through some of this stuffs but haven't found anything amazingly interesting yet apart from some decades old psycho-analytical stuffs and an interesting comparison of various battles to UFO invasions.

Am a little confused as to why people think there would be some massive change if aliens were 'disclosed'. To be honest, I don't think anything much would change. A few talk shows would have something to say about it, Bill Maher might do a documentary on it, and David Letterman still won't be funny. Only difference I would see is aliens would be officially putting up with his jokes. Not to derail the thread ... but what is the expected reaction???

I keep reading tomorrow perhaps and see if anything jumps out at me. I thought the article on how persons react to believing UFOs was pretty dramatic. At one point it states that people's minds might just not bother to remember the events. Also some weird blacking out points.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Am a little confused as to why people think there would be some massive change if aliens were 'disclosed'.

Would depend on their stated (or perceived) agenda...

If there were huge motherships over major cities, that's going to have a different reaction than a single craft landing on the White House lawn. If they show up and say, "Bow before us puny Earthlings" it will be different than if they said, "We come in peace."

Then, you have the religious zealots and their interpretations.

There's the unpredictable effect on world markets, especially if new technology will be introduced.

Lots of things could impact us.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I suppose those things make sense.

I just don't understand why persons think that aliens will have a huge impact if they are peaceful. Anyway, new day, back to reading.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
I just don't understand why persons think that aliens will have a huge impact if they are peaceful.

Cattle mutilations, abductions, probings, rumored Dulce like labs... what makes you think they are peaceful?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I never really bought into Dulce at all.

Seems to me that anyone who ever brought Dulce up was a brick short of a full house. Unless of course there's someone I'm missing but the main meat of that story never added up.

Cattle mutilations ... I don't see why they wouldn't do that back on the ship or some such, and there are lots of mundane explanations for this I feel. It would be almost impossible to identify a legit case of this. Do any of the documents cover this?

Abductions and encounters ... I'm new to this topic, and I've seen a few maybes so far. My main reading so far has been about Dulce and a few of the more famous internet cases that I generally believe are hoaxes. I haven't found any cases yet with physical evidence that has made me go wow! I saw a few TV docos but they've been very weak.

I suppose the evidence to me mostly points at aliens being apathetic if anything. The current status quo tells me they treat us more like animals - releasing us into the wild after a successful experiment. I believe if aliens from another galaxy were hostile we wouldn't know about it till it was too late.

Curiously ... do you believe in crop circles?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Curiously ... do you believe in crop circles?

Hey, can you list the different ways that crop circles can be made?

How many methods do you know about?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, as I am looking through these documents. But is there a 100% stated, unequivocal smoking gun listed anywhere in these? Something that can't be interpreted in light of the whole document it is contained in as out of context? I have not found one yet, but what the hell I'll keep reading.

Could it be the desire to believe is maybe clouding people's ability to properly view these documents within the right context? You know who UFO folks are, when they see anything government related about UFO's they tend to turn off their brains and act like children. The cherry pick things out of context, then other ignorant people parrot those people...and before you know it we end up with an even greater signal to noise ratio.

You guys do realize, no matter what your fancy is, you can dig up useless government documents that don't amount to a hill of beans. I mean, you could probably find documents that show a government funded study on the inevitable rise to power of the common fruit fly.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

don't waste your time mate..... simply refer to the 'ufo - fact sheet'... available at all abc agencies....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join