It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Am I to understand right, that people here believe the governement are lying about UFO's, and theres some people, either them changing their attitude, or some people purposely leaking tiny extra bits of information in addition to what has already been released?

That eugenics thing mentioned on page 1 somewhere was intriguing. A completely human being sounds like what Hitler wanted.

How do you know this is actually real though? I can believe the government would hide something from us. They do that all the time, and while I dont subscripe entirely to this UFO stuff, there is something more going on than we are ("supposed" to be) aware of.

Maybe these UFO's are carrying the same beings as the angels and other various biblican "supernatural" (its obvious they were using technology similar to what we possess) beings from ancient times, and are continuing on their agenda, whatever it is. Posing as gods to trick the human race into doing something they are either too cowardly, or unable to do. Or maybe thats just a ridiculous theory.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Yes zorgon, they work for me

Thanks for adding those... now we have em all in one thread.

Works huh?

Wanna try this one? [All the hits now will probably 'annoy' someone with all the knocks on the door)

hyperspace.nrl.navy.mil...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
After hearing it was a hoax I replayed the first minute and did read his lips. It seemed authentic. I wonder who's doing the adlib?

Man that would have been a find!

Yup first thing I did was look up the bill in congress... I had the video in the background so missed the Onion logo. Shows what happens when you do too much to quickly. A few minutes later I saved the video and saw it was the Onion

But yes it illustrates how easy we can be manipulated. I bet this will make several rounds before it dies. Being on Ron Paul's blog shows how far it went

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, as always you are my hero. After years of obsessively learning everything I could about the UFO phenomenom I have come to the conclusion that the aliens aren't necessarily our friends, at least some of them....and that is scary. I do believe our militaries have probably developed somewhat effective defenses that seemto work often enough. In The Day After Roswell it's stated that the aim was to make it too costly for the aliens to launch an attack
But you know, there's something about their behavior that seems almost playful as well.
I guess I'm still a little bit on the fence.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) Cosford Incident 1993
The UFO incident at Cosford in Mar 1993

www.mod.uk...

These documents have been withdrawn from the website for copyright reasons. They are however, available on request from the following address:

UFO Reports (1997 - 2007) in the UK

www.mod.uk...

UFO Reports (Feb - Apr 1993)

www.mod.uk...

Ministry of Defence releases further UFO files

www.mod.uk...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great find!

I guess since they won't bother to do some real space exploration any time soon, and since all that stuff might end up in their digital garbage cans they won't bother if we take a look in their files keep what we like and be a bit more concerned about the UFO phenomenon or anything else that might give us some hints at how space exploration could be done. At least some races out there ARE doing it and I can't help myself but keep an eye on them and how they do it and probably beg for a few cramps of their knowledge to come our way even in the form of disposed material.

UFO Hunters UFO relics

So be it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, I apologize, but reading one of the NSA pdfs I couldn't help but notice how in the radar tracking reports they so meticulously point out "probably balloon(s)".

It occurred to me that this could really be a code name for the type of a ufo. This is something we do at work for laughs every so often. When coding a particularly difficult project, we would sometime "overload" the most common things --things you never even stop to think about. What this end up doing for instance is changing what the mathematical operator "+" does. When someone from the outside views the code he or she wrongly assumes 1 + 1 = 2, when in fact the '+' operator has been reworked to save a bunch of data into the database.

Maybe this is the same thing? We're stuck here, going mental over them claiming every single UFO is either a balloon or swamp gas, when those words mean something completely different in their insider vocabulary.

Kind regards, M.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Its funny how people here always seek the truth, yet seem to miss the good stuff that gets posted

Presidential Meeting Regarding 1952 DC Sightings
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go have a look and flag it

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I was big into UFO research 30 years ago, but with all the hoaxes these days its impossible for me to keep up. Have recruited some people last few days to help weed out the good stuff. If something comes along I will toss it out there

It's funny how things go in circles. i was very much into the phenomenon years ago and got interested again in a big way when the great Edgar Mitchell got plenty of media attention over his National Press Club appearance earlier this year.

Thanks for the hype over my DC thread. I'm pretty proud of myself for digging that up . . . and I didn't even have to leave the house.

Stay on it, everybody!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oh and another highly relevant resource for digging up UFO related data is the Air Force History Index.

The United States Air Force Historical Research Agency maintains hundreds of thousands of historically significant U.S. Air Force documents representing some 70 million pages of interest to historians, researchers, and Air Force buffs. These include unit histories, special studies, personal papers, end-of-tour reports, oral histories, interview transcripts, and more.

Now an index of 550,000 of these documents -- representing records held by AFHRA up to 2001 -- is searchable on the web! Just type your search terms above, or click on one of the links below for more information.

The Air Force Historical Research Agency is a national treasure whose dedicated staff preserves the important history of the United States Air Force and its predecessors. The U.S. military fully recognizes the strategic value of documenting and teaching lessons learned and operational analysis. AFHRA helps preserve the hard-won information contained in pages of historical records and in volumes of oral histories. Beyond that, support provided by AFHRA regularly helps today's Air Force accomplish its missions and operations. AFHRA also commemorates the individuals and military units that in some cases were called upon to achieve the impossible because it needed to be done.

Effectively it's the largest online card catalog referencing USAF records available anywhere outside of Milnet / NIPRNET.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I got an email from Charles Hall the other day and he said: The government is going to let the TW's out to play with us in within the next 20 years!

Damn it I will probably dead by then, But it should give the younger folk something to look froward too .

Imagine all the things they will learn about the universe,Religion,science and everything else, It will be like a new golden age for them. Lucky bastards!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

I'm reading a document titled "Key To E.T. Messages" which is approved for release by NSA.
And in the document it says that this message was received from space.

So this is basically it. This is the disclosure!!!

Am I missing something???

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wow, thanks for all the links, i def have a lot to keep me busy!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Australian Government

National Archives of Australia

Unidentified light, confidential security report, 24 July 1960
NAA: A6456, R029/284, p. 1

Page 1
www.naa.gov.au...

Page 2
www.naa.gov.au...

Some UFO Records
naa12.naa.gov.au...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for posting. S & F -- I found this thread very interesting, as well as
following the links. One that I didn't see posted but from the NSA site
was this one:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The following terms have been searched in response to requests for information on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and Paranormal Events, but no responsive material has been located."

To Search, Select a Letter/Number

UFO Related Topics where no records exist A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

---A---

Aegis
AEO (aka Anomalous Aerial Objects)
AF-19741
AF44-29125
AGOR-8
Airgram A-894
ALF
Alien Abduction(s)
Alien Autopsy
Alien Life Form
Animal Mutilations
Anomalous Aerial Objects (aka AEO)
Apollo 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
Aquarius
Area 51 (aka Groom Dry Lake)
Artic(h)oke
Aurora
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And continues on the site with words from the letters A-Z and 0-9.

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Seems like the Mod is now charging for their UFO files

£3.50 for each file

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In my personal honest opinion, I think at this point nobody (not even the mass) care to read or announce this kind of info....all that we are waiting for in an official anouncement on TV that we (actually they the government) have been in contact with E.T around the universe and they are about to get a chair in the Galatic Federation (NEVER GONNA HAPPEN). The most likely what gonna happen so that the entire humanity realize "we are not alone" is multiple spaceships appear on the sky of major cities around the globe.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Now this is spooky I only this morning got a copy of a declassified Letter on UFO events in Australia in 1955

Then popped in to see watsup here and presto this thread pops back up.What a opportunity to share this interesting decassified doc.

This letter was by- H turner from Buckland House UK..... in response of clarification of UFO crafts from the Australian Government Via Squadron Leader A.H.BIRCH. Directorate of Air Force Intelligence Victoria Barracks Melbourne .

It is interesting how deep he goes into discussing the motions of the unknown crafts and the theory's on their propulsion.check out the ending note where Turner asks Birch if he could pass on the views of washington and London.

Cheers

Ocker

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

cheers...

have a look here too....

www.project1947.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Hey good to see you again I have been a bit busy of late missed the old crowd.

Hope you are well.That is a good link thanks, I have a great link to some archived stuff if you want to have a look

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Ocker

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join