It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Is this the first of it’s kind found by a public citizen or have there been more?

No the British Ministry of Defence just released theirs

Newly released UFO files - March 2009
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Files released in October 2008
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

There are a few threads on ATS about these papers already

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Now can someone here do a transcript for me on this video?

I picked out a few key words

At 0.54 he say "Flesh eating"

At 1.08 he says "their enormous size and other worldly strength"

At 1.15 after "should events occur in urban areas" he pauses and excalims "Jesus..."

At 1.34 he says Underground [classified] protected birthing facilities

WTF???

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok Zorgon consider me offically freaked out. Total WTF on that video.

Although if you replace the word "Classified" with the word "Kitties" you do end up with a much funnier video.

You want to hear something pretty strange. The other day my partner and I were talking about UFOs and such and I said the following...

"It all doesn't matter anyway, we are just genetically engineered biological terraforrmers. When our alien Overlords arrive they will just activate a gene bomb that turns us all to mush and they just move in and take our stuff."

He said "You hear that on ATS?"

Me "Nope, I just made it up off the top of me head!"

Silliness or flash of insight?

Oh and HAHA, this is from the Onion.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In the comments section regarding the above Youtube-clip, it is said that it is a TV-satir, like MAD-TV or something.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OMG yeah that is a pretty scary bill by John Haller (R-PA). Ok, let me tell ya it sounds like they are preparing for a situation like the rapture and aliens. Pick your poison. That is pretty amazing it hits the surface of the senate floor and where is MSM on this? I seem to recall seeming a Jan 2008 on that video. Is that correct??

Regards,

-map

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zergon you do realize that clip is from "The Onion" right.

www.theonion.com...

It's a joke.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 6/18/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not a funny joke imho but the more you think about it... Every government has their contingency plan, but that is war room stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

No sorry, I had no clue

searl2112 (2 weeks ago)
This is an Onion Group Prank....like MADTV.... its not real

Here is Ron Paul's take on this video
Posted Oct 15, 2007 1:11 PM

ronpaul.meetup.com...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"their enormous size and other worldly strength"

Sound like those 20-45 foot [CLASSIFIED] doesn't it? Good [CLASSIFIED] zorgon, sorry for the injected humor but that video shows that even with all the secrecy somethings have to come to light in the white world, and you can still make out the context for the most part, even with all the "verbal blackouts". I always liked the NSA memo to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. I have not looked over all your documents yet but I surely will today. Another top notch thread that truly belongs in abovetopsecret.com, keep it up!

Now all we need is to get all this [CLASSIFIED] to the public...

EDIT to add: Haha, I really need to start reading through the WHOLE PAGE before commenting. I really hate sites like the Onion, they need a disclaimer BEFORE the video starts that bluntly states [HOAX]....

Doesn't change my mind however, I still think that those [CLASSIFIED] exist,lol, sorry could not resist.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/18/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I do not see anything on "The Onion" referring to the video, could you link a direct link?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A few have asked what I thought to be solid nuggets in the posted links Zorgon had in his opening post. Unfortunately, they are but a few words or sentences in a few documents, and there is no real way to follow them up in a responsible manner. Discussing what I think is important in these documents would not be constructive.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Agreeable, it is all speculation, although it can lead to other things if you follow the 'dots' enough, but even what it leads to will still be speculation. But at least it can open eyes to a stronger possibility of a very different world then we are told.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wonder how long the NSA website has had that material available online, this makes Canadas online UFO archive look like a joke, but its a joke nevertheless. I also recall the CIA websites section on UFOs, although that was mostly filled with bunk, and somebody here quite long ago on ATS had pointed out an interesting admission there on behalf of the CIA.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey Majorion

Originally posted by Majorion
I wonder how long the NSA website has had that material available online, this makes Canadas online UFO archive look like a joke, but its a joke nevertheless.

The archive has been available since at least Mar 03, 2000.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58f5a0795eb1.png[/atsimg]

I also recall the CIA websites section on UFOs, although that was mostly filled with bunk, and somebody here quite long ago on ATS had pointed out an interesting admission there on behalf of the CIA.

Actually the CIAs archive is pretty incredible! It's just hard to find the goodies, because they keep mucking with the FOIA browser and their file naming convention. In the more recent iterations they've also made it extremely difficult to deep link. I had to go dig around in the source to figure out how they were passing along the doc_no.

Here are some good CIA docs, worth reading:

1. www.foia.cia.gov...
  2. www.foia.cia.gov...
  3. www.foia.cia.gov...
  4. www.foia.cia.gov...
  5. www.foia.cia.gov...
  6. www.foia.cia.gov...
  7. www.foia.cia.gov...
  8. www.foia.cia.gov...
  9. www.foia.cia.gov...
  10. www.foia.cia.gov...
  11. www.foia.cia.gov...
  12. www.foia.cia.gov...
  13. www.foia.cia.gov...
  14. www.foia.cia.gov...
  15. www.foia.cia.gov...
  16. www.foia.cia.gov...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
When our alien Overlords arrive they will just activate a gene bomb that turns us all to mush and they just move in and take our stuff.

He said "You hear that on ATS?"

Me "Nope, I just made it up off the top of me head!"

Silliness or flash of insight?

or maybe you've read "Snow Crash"?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dang it... them CIA dudes couldn't even put it into a PDF for us?

Slow as molasses, must be all those ATS'er hitting them.

And don't forget... every one that is pulling these documents? Your name was just added to another list

Thanks for the links though. 2000 on those NSA files? How weird that no one at ATS came across those before.

Okay here it is from the CIA from #10
German has saucers... Russia got them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c63e85d27833.png[/atsimg]

Just so they are all in one thread... here are the Canadian Files, though I haven't found an easy list yet

Introduction - Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown - Library
www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonAnd don't forget... every one that is pulling these documents? Your name was just added to another list.

Oh I'm sure I'm on plenty of lists, but probably for other reasons.

Thanks for the links though. 2000 on those NSA files? How weird that no one at ATS came across those before.

Absolutely, these FOIA docs have made the rounds. Just no one's ever pointed out the whole archive. Sort of a no-brainer for those of us who already research at reading rooms and archives, makes it easy to assume everyone knows it exists.

So good on ya for pointing it out for the rest of the ATSers!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Great find once again Zorgon. You are to be commended for your efforts. There seems to be a sentiment among many who believe that disclosure is imminent...

Take a step back peeps and have a real look... disclosure has been happening for a very long time now...collectively we have been slowly desensitized to the whole concept of ETs through the MSM, movies, websites etc. When someone finds some new "leaked" info/images from time gone by, do you really think that TPTB made a mistake and it slipped through??

I believe the process has been going on for sometime...considering the potential implications of ET contact on 6 billion or so people, don't you think that the drip method will be much more palatable to the masses vs. the shock of an “event type” of total disclosure.

Phase I is in paly - have peeps (masses) accept that there is other intelligent life in the universe and they are visiting us..

There is a long way to go to really understanding what is going on between the various ET's and our little blue planet... now THAT disclosure is what I am really interested in.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Okay here it is from the CIA from #10
German has saucers... Russia got them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c63e85d27833.png[/atsimg]

Just so they are all in one thread... here are the Canadian Files, though I haven't found an easy list yet

Introduction - Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown - Library
www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

Yep, that reference is in regards to the Avrocar VZ-9. If you're interested to know about that project. I recommend taking a peek here.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Oh I'm sure I'm on plenty of lists, but probably for other reasons.

not sure I need to know. Well those are all copied... Thank Firefox for Download them all...

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Yep, that reference is in regards to the Avrocar VZ-2. If you're interested to know about that project. I recommend taking a peek here.

Well I know about that project... but where did you suddenly pop in from?
Seems you have a few I missed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join