It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
I just want to know what is the most interesting thing you guys find with these PDF's

I've read parts of a few documents and I am still trying to assimilate. There are a few references to the modern Human state becoming less and less able to distinguish fantasy from reality and our ability to adapt is suffering as well. Lots of the documents show text I had only heard as "rumors", like discussion on what happens when Advanced cultures meet less advanced ones.

If this is all true basically its Disclosure. Pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

If it only was official...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aalien
reply to post by Helmkat

If it only was official...

Maybe this is the route of disclosure. Instead of news conferences etc., its just post the documents and say "Oh that information is SO 1947, anyone in the know knew about aliens already. Nothing to discuss really."

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Agreed.
If phase lll of paradigm research groups disclosure agenda doesn't work, maybe they should buy a couple of hackers and imaging experts

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hey Zorgon, is there any chance you could put this info, and any other good info, into a .rar and upload it to a torrent site like The Pirate Bay? I think it will be the best way to disseminate information and researchers will be able to grab the entire archive for study.

(I am not endorsing illegal activity but I am endorsing the free and open exchange of pertinent information)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
But I suppose with Gary McKinnon spilling the beans on NASA it's all just a matter of time before this all alien stuff tumbles out like a bunch of circus freaks!

"Oh Just a heads up, Something 20-30 miles in diameter is heading towards the earth and is currently slowing down!" Well according to some! That's why scientist have recently been banned from using the all data from the US military satellites.So most cases space phenomena has now become classified.

They may have no choice but disclose. So it maybe out of the governments hands now anyway.

Best of luck!We may need it!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Yeah, I pretty much think that defines DISCLOSURE.

So what do we mean when we here talk about "disclosure"?

I guess for some people it's gonna have to mean an alien landing on the White House lawn and holding a press conference.

Here you have a heavyweight alphabet agency ADMITTING the UFO phenom is REAL. (If I read the article correctly).

ISN'T THAT DISCLOSURE?

What WILL it take for people to believe?

We also have this from CIA Director, Vice Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, in 1960 who stated in a signed congressional affidavit that:

"It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. However, through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects."

p.30, New York Times, Feb.28, 1960

Depending on how you view things, you could say Disclosure by the government has been happening in snippets for decades.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Hey Zorgon, is there any chance you could put this info, and any other good info, into a .rar and upload it to a torrent site like The Pirate Bay?

I LOVE your disclaimer

But 'illegal activity' does not apply in this case as these NSA files are in the public domain and I found out that unlike most .mil links, this one works even in Saudi Arabia,

As to torrents I don't use them nor have the extra time, but my collection of files will be online shortly. I have over 3000 so the problem is cataloging them as those docs have weird file names or numbers. They need new titles and a short abstract on a menu page so they can be grouped by relevance.

I need a secretary... preferably someone who makes good coffee

I also have someone helping me create a video page. We have lots of saved youtube vids some no longer available as well as some of our own (and more on the way)

I think it will be the best way to disseminate information and researchers will be able to grab the entire archive for study.

Yes well about that
Maybe I should charge a finders fee. I hear patent finders get $200.00 a pop... that would sure help with the bills
. Let them do the legwork a little...

(I am not endorsing illegal activity but I am endorsing the free and open exchange of pertinent information)

Well all my info has always been free, but I find very few people bother to follow links and actually read he documents. It may be different with these as its from the NSA and that is like a beacon

But some time ago I started to present some of my best official documents here at ATS and they got dumped into skunk works. Now while in the real world skunk works is THE place for black ops projects, for some weird reason here at ATS its lower than Mulder's basement office
(yeah okay I'm still annoyed, but will get over it... eventually
)

However since we're here I will point to the six that I did get on here because it will give you an idea of what I have and what is really going on out there. And no one can debunk these

Pegasus Document Release #001
Propulsion Research on the Variable Isp Tandem Mirror Plasma Rocket
Date of Report: Feb 7, 1994
Source: MIT
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pegasus Document Release #002
SOAR: Space Orbiting Advanced Fusion Power Reactor
Some of the related documents are not available in public domain...
Fusion Technology Institute
University of Wisconsin, Madison
January 1987....

Pegasus Document Release #003
Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory

Pegasus Document Release #004
ACTIVE SHIELDING CONCEPTS FOR THE IONIZING RADIATION IN SPACE
Contract NASw-502 Final Report Rev. 31 Jan. 1964
Electromagnetic Shielding for spacecraft

Pegasus Document Release #005
SPACE NUCLEAR POWER AND MAN’S EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATION
Date:
LA-UR--83-449
DEC 1983 007561
Source:
Los Alamos National Laboratory

Pegasus Document Release #006
PROJECT OUTREACH
SP100 Class Nuclear Reactor on the Moon
Gary L. Bennett and Ronald C. Cull
NASA Office of Aeronautics and Exploration Technology
Washington, D.C.

I expect at least a couple of 'Holy Craps" from these... but hey, probably nothing to see here... move along now... and OH BTW look at this flashing red light thingy

[edit on 18-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
But I suppose with Gary McKinnon spilling the beans on NASA it's all just a matter of time before this all alien stuff tumbles out like a bunch of circus freaks!

Okay on that. Gary did not find anything dealing with ALIENS... what he claims he saw was a fleet of space craft and a list of name of 'non terrestrial officers'
OUR ships - NAVY officers. I will have a thread on that soon... and I 'might' be able to name one of those officers as he is now retired

"Oh Just a heads up, Something 20-30 miles in diameter is heading towards the earth and is currently slowing down!" Well according to some! That's why scientist have recently been banned from using the all data from the US military satellites.So most cases space phenomena has now become classified.

Since they are military satellites perhaps they are stepping up maneuvers of our space fleet and don't want anyone to see them yet. Not all disclosure involves Aliens

Ever hear of TRW? They are TRW Automotive
www.trw.com...

They make car parts... a lot for the military to be sure...

But really if you spend a little time you will find out that TRW is much more than a car part manufacturer

See this?

That is a mirror. This one is 4 meters in diameter. They make them up to 10 meters in diameter

Large Advanced Mirror Program (LAMP)

To demonstrate the ability to fabricate the large mirror required by an SBL, the Large Advanced Mirror Program (LAMP) built a lightweight, segmented 4 m diameter mirror on which testing was completed in 1989. Tests verified that the surface optical figure and quality desired were achieved, and that the mirror was controlled to the required tolerances by adaptive optics adjustments. This mirror consists of a 17 mm thick facesheet bonded to fine figure actuators that are mounted on a graphite epoxy supported reaction structure. To this day, this is the largest mirror completed for use in space. This LAMP segmented design is applicable to 10 m class mirrors, and the Large Optical Segment (LOS) program has since produced a mirror segment sized for an 11 m mirror. The large dimension of this LOS mirror segment approximates the diameter of the LAMP mirror

See this?

That is A HEL

Alpha High Energy Laser (HEL)
Alpha Laser
Megawatt class power levels were first achieved by the Mid-Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser (MIRACL) originally sponsored by the Navy, later by DARPA, and then by BMDO. Because the design was intended for sea level operation, the MIRACL laser does not achieve the optimum efficiency necessary for space-based operation. DARPA launched the Alpha laser program, with the goal of developing a megawatt level SBL that was scaleable to more powerful weapon levels and optimized for space operation. In this design, stacked cylindrical rings of nozzles are used for reactant mixing. The gain generation assembly achieves higher power by simply stacking more rings. In 1991, the Alpha laser demonstrated megawatt class power levels similar to MIRACL, but in a low pressure, space operation environment. Alpha demonstrates that multi-megawatt, space-compatible lasers can be built and operated.

What is an SBL and what are these parts for?

SPACE BASED LASER

Credit: TRW Directed Energy Weapon Department

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great find -- I hadn't seen these. Unf. the COMINT reports are almost useless. If the locations weren't blacked out they could maybe be x-referenced against various UFO tales.

Also... thanx for starting a worthwhile thread and saving us from the utter crap that's been clogging up ATS lately.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very interesting information. High powered space based lasers could be pointed in any direction, now what would we be targeting? If they were only pointed at Earthly targets there would not be a lot of need for secrecy...but incoming joyriders seeking to meddle in the gene pool would be something else...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would recommend you post all the files you have without worrying about categorizing them, etc. I am sure many of the ATS users here would be more than happy to do that on their own as they read through it all.

Torrent would be the most efficient way to spread this info around and is one I would recommend you consider. Once the compressed file is made and then a torrent file, all you have to do is start seeding it and it is literally set and forget.

Thank you for the hard work so far.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Has anyone tried to utilize Photoshop to restore blacked-out text?

Also, can you guys upload the PDF files you were able to grab before they Disappeared?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DJM8507]

I am a signal processing engineer, and I can tell you there is little to no chance that any software can recover information from blacked out sections, especially given that they have been scanned at what seems to be a low bitdepth. After all this is the NSA we're talking about. If there was a way to recover it, they would have accounted for it. But I don't want to discourage anybody from trying, who knows....

-rrr

[edit on 18-6-2009 by rickyrrr]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For those of you interested in secret space activities, but who do not have the time to read through documents, I recommend that you watch 'Astrospies'.

It covers everything from secret astronauts to secret space stations and will help you get started in the right direction with your research into the area:

Amid the countdowns, launches, splashdowns, and parades that heralded the race to the moon, both the United States and the Soviet Union ran quiet campaigns to launch military astronauts on spying missions. Highly classified for decades, these top-secret missions might easily have triggered a shooting war in orbit. In "Astrospies," NOVA travels to Russia for exclusive access to cosmonauts and their restricted space facility and obtains candid first-time interviews with American astronauts in the Air Force-run military space program.

*The Russian secret space station had a cannon mounted on it...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Great catch, lots of nice declassified information....straight from the NSA. To bad it won't mean much to most until it comes straight from Obama's mouth.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Is that just an Independance Day reference or were you being serious???? and if you were serious do you have a link to the source????

Oh and WOW!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the NSA is basically saying the UFO phenom is real. My favorite is the decoding of ET messages. I'm sending the document link to everyone I know. I think I'll send it to the local news station as well. Maybe they'll pick it up being as it is a .gov website with this info.

I've got goosebumps over this. Hopefully it's not "we're telling you now because shortly we're going to be invaded and just thought we might as well let you know now"

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi,

Aren’t weather balloons unmanned? It seems crazy that they would congregate in one location then some decide to go up in the stratosphere, past 55,000 feet and others drop elevation to 18,000 feet.

It seems impossible that 27 balloons would act in this nature. I know sound balloons go higher but do some actually go up 88,000 feet in altitude?

I only read part A and B but will read the rest soon. It’s nice to get some Top Secret Documents!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Why would NSA have this info on their site. They do declare them to be flying saucers and a star shaped UFO. Why don’t they have a public announcement disclosure? These documents prove UFO’s exist.

Is this the first of it’s kind found by a public citizen or have there been more?

On the other hand we didn’t know about the Blackbird until it was retired. Could they be top secret US craft?

It stated they saw flying saucers and observed the flyer. Does the flyer mean the pilot or the craft?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Helmkat

Why would NSA have this info on their site. They do declare them to be flying saucers and a star shaped UFO. Why don’t they have a public announcement disclosure? These documents prove UFO’s exist.

Is this the first of it’s kind found by a public citizen or have there been more?

On the other hand we didn’t know about the Blackbird until it was retired. Could they be top secret US craft?

It stated they saw flying saucers and observed the flyer. Does the flyer mean the pilot or the craft?

I have not read all the documents so I am not familiar with the one you are refering to. What blows my mind about all of this is that -anyone- can find this. Just go to the NSA site and search with UFO and there you are. What rattled me more though was the bits I read about Humans losing their ability to adapt and tell reality from fiction (and what does that say about this site?).

Its all very confusing as we are reading each of these documents in a void and are missing all the information that surrounds them. However from the pieces I've seen my impression is that alien presence is confirmed and appears to have been for some time. My next impression was that our center of the universe mentality is going to take a serious blow...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I would recommend you post all the files you have without worrying about categorizing them, etc. I am sure many of the ATS users here would be more than happy to do that on their own as they read through it all.

Yes I am sure they would... but I only work for ATS part time and the paycheck is lost in the mail

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join