It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2004 "Armaggedon" Asteroid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
stevequayle.com...

This is a pretty good article.... real or not, it still scares the # out of you.

Is Earth In Imminent Danger From Inbound Meteors?

May 7, 2004

Bush Country received this information from one of our site visitors and because there were quite a few coincidences the writer pointed out about the subject, it seemed like a very interesting article for our readers. Granted, by posting this information, we are not saying it is going to happen, but, based upon our knowledge of the Bible, it would not surprise us if it did. Please do not read this article if talk about "End Time Events" disturbs you. Thank you.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I agree ...Scary S___! But I have had a feeling that something is about to change. I really feel like a deer caught in the headlights so to speack. With nowhere to run!?!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Those of you who have interest in the Torah (or "Bible") Code may find several Code references at this link:

onealclan0.tripod.com...

The specific encoding messages are posted therein.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demonic Aura
"The orbit of Toutatis is pinned down with better precision than any other large asteroid known to cross Earth's orbit. Toutatis' 4-year trek around the sun ranges from just inside the Earth's path out to the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

...NASA scientists have calculated. No other asteroid so large is known to have come so close in the past, though accurate tracking of space rocks is a fairly recent, high-tech skill that still leaves wide margins of error for many objects.
"

Talk about self-contradiction.

There is a lot of discussion out there about whether or not the orbit is actually mapped correctly.

By swinging out to near the asteroid belt,
�all bets are off on whether the orbit can even be known before it gets away from the asteroid belt,
�as minor perturbation there can 'adjust' its trajectory to more 'convenient' directions.

The ones doing the calculations are also known to ignore, from time to time,
�such minor issues as lunar impacts, cross-coupled asteroid interactions, as well as simply
�discovering at later dates that the orbit is altered by stray bodies they didn't even know about to begin with.

Trusting governmental oracles to know what happens next in our solar neighborhood
�ranks right up there with buying magick-power amulets out of the
�back-page adverts in your favorite tabloid.

[Edited on 2004-5-13 by Teknik]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the june 8 "marker" spoken about earlier, I've heard that elsewhere and Bilderberg and the G8 are meeting around that time.

Along with the 60th Anniversary of a WWII landing in France (I'm not sure what one).

All I know, is that around that time, you'll see a lot of world leaders meeting.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica
the june 8 "marker" spoken about earlier, I've heard that elsewhere and Bilderberg and the G8 are meeting around that time.

All I know, is that around that time, you'll see a lot of world leaders meeting.

Well, if they change the location to Camp David or another secluded facility, I would start to watch out....

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Been digging around some of the predictions from Nostrodamus and found a prediction of an Astoriod to hit the Aegean sea in the month of August 2004.
Nostrodamus`s predictions are mostly way of track but it is a bit of a concern that with the terrorist situation at the moment could he have predicted a terrorist strike at the Olympics that are running in Greece that month

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
and before my i saw a gaint cheese wheel falling into the Pacific and a splash of water wet my feet. melons are bad for indigestion.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

and before my i saw a gaint cheese wheel falling into the pacific and a splash of water wet my feet.Melons are bad for indegestion.

congratulations you really are stupid.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Like its gonna hit. Of course I will agree that there are a lot of close calls. Ya know these chunks of rock would be nice test subjects for the anti-WMD missle thing. But if it gets to close how about we nuke it. What evers left would burn up in the atmopshere anyhow. But if it did hit most of it would probably burn up in the atmosphre. And if it hits the water then giant tsunami but at least most of us are ok. If it hits land then who knows?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
stevequayle.com...

BS i say, give a homeless guy a laptop and dial up connection for a day and look what happens to the internet.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I really doubt anything's gonna hit the earth any time soon. I think it's all just media hype. Sure, there's a chance that one of these asteroids could be a planet-smasher, but there's also a chance that we'll have a long long time without any devastating impacts.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
this has been discussed a lot... and no, it still will not hit.

I feel so much better now you've said that! Really i do!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join