It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Billy Meier?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Given the evidence, it's pretty much all rubbish, to put it nicely. The Meier people cannot throw all that junk out into the public eye and when it is proved to be fake, and then claim "but some of this stuff might be real".

exactly.

In addition to early photos which clearly use models (of ball bearings, trash can lids, and metal bowls) and toy cars, we've got at least 2 PROVEN hoax attempts (Asket and Nera photos: alleged aliens, who were actually screenshots of a Merv Griffin interview...and the Dinosaur Time Travel photos: which were shown to be EXACTLY from an illustrated book on dinos)...

In this case, we do indeed throw the baby out with the bathwater....because he's a PROVEN hoaxer....

His "prophecies" appear to only be correct if one accepts the claimed date they were made, and most (the ones that didn't pan out) reflect the cold war atmosphere present when they were made, and of course, don't reflect what actually then occurred.

If aliens really are talking only to Meier, then it's a wonder they haven't completely destroyed our planet by now and completely written us off....

It shows how National Security agents will infiltrate any finding
of anything close to real, as if he had one good film of saucers
in Switzerland, and make a joke out of it.

They "ray gun" pics were confirmed to be genuine by Meier's own spokesman....no spooks needed...his camp debunks themselves...and the other hoaxes have been proven as well. (beyond any sensible doubt..)

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe Billy Meier was tried assassinated on a number of occasions. Maybe it was by the government. But the whole Billy Meier case seems to good to be true, although the evidence looks bad.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aalien
I believe Billy Meier was tried assassinated on a number of occasions. Maybe it was by the government...

Aalien, you will find the only previous assassination attempts were by the Peoples Front for Logic and Commonsense (PFLC), because this whole case is stupid.

I cannot believe how many are coing out in support of this clown, or is it just the same couple of goons with different forum handles?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....
Maybe this thread won't take off.
Maybe everybody's sick & tired of BS Billy!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Its real -

for one thing... the footage is still simply just TOO GOOD - & any disinfo swine who tries to hoodwink you into thinking otherwise - is very simply just talking through their proverbial A-hole!!!!

It would be a wase of time to even attempt to try and duplicate it - and trust me - not only has it NOt been debunked - it wont EVER be debunked!!

Also Marcel Vogel was a modern day genius - nearly on the level of Einstein - His testimony in relation to the Metal - cannot be taken lightly by no means -

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gib_niner

Oh come on....

You read to look into it a little more.

It's total BS.....really

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I believe Billy Meier was tried assassinated on a number of occasions. Maybe it was by the government. But the whole Billy Meier case seems to good to be true, although the evidence looks bad.

Well, if the case seems too good to be true, and the evidence is bad (in fact it's very bad), then that would make me think Billy Meier is simply a liar and a quack.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Well, if the case seems too good to be true, and the evidence is bad (in fact it's very bad), then that would make me think Billy Meier is simply a liar and a quack.

Hmmmm ... I think it's a bit in between. I do think Meier has lied about some things, but I also think it's probable he really did talk to aliens.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
100% Proof that Billy Meier and the Plejaren are bunk ...

QUOTE:
German ...
"Die Autos, Traktoren, Arbeitsmaschinen, Schiffe, Flugzeuge und
Motorräder würden zu wertlosem Schrott, und die Menschen müssten
wieder zu Fuss gehen oder auf das Fahrrad und auf Pferdefuhrwerke usw.
zurückgreifen.

English...
The cars, tractors, machinery, ships, aircraft and motorcycles would
become valueless scrap metal and the people would have to go again on
foot or on bicycle and on horse carts etc."

___

They don't mention the well known information about ...
YouTube - Water Car ... Daniel Dingel.

The cars and tractor's motors are easily convertible to run on sea water
instead of gasoline.

========
Google ...
"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that govern you."

========

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh...no.

This again?

If you examine the "mamma's pie plates/raygun" threads You will see this has been discussed at ungodly length and proven to be a Hoax. Period. The Administration even banned Michael Horn (Billy's sales agent) for the umpteenth time from ats during those discussions.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

I used to listen to Billy Meier's contact tapes 25 hours total, nearly all the time. I thought it was a fascinating case, however it was my first ufo case I read and it took some time to find it's faults. What you say makes complete sense and while I've never looked too fondly towards channeling,
kudos to whomever you're speaking to, whether your subconscious or whatever.

While the case is an obvious fraud at this point cause of the photos, it does contain a great deal of spiritual truths (that can be found elsewhere), however the way it's presented is very misleading and just causes close-mindedness altogether.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join