It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Billy Meier?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I know he is kinda the laughing stock of the UFO community - but I don't know, there is something to what he says.

I mean sure the lasergun is cheesy and admittedly probably fake, but we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. He has a lot of good ideas, and I think he is something of a prophet (I don't mean that in a religious sense).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's hard to say.. I was taken in at first, only to rebound in scrutiny and cynicism. The Silent Revolution of Truth was decent, however, it lent him no credence to use such pictures as the Laser Gun. That golden jumpsuit was a riot for sure.. and the gun looked like a caulking gun. lol..

Hard to say, my jury's out on him. Grains of salt for all. He's not very relevant these days, I think we can agree that much.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This pig just won't die!

Given the evidence, it's pretty much all rubbish, to put it nicely. The Meier people cannot throw all that junk out into the public eye and when it is proved to be fake, and then claim "but some of this stuff might be real".

I hereby decree this to be a Tainted Case... Just my rational and objective opinion of course!

To the Meier doe eyed believers trawling this site:
No I am not a government sponsored debunker, as no doubt you will claim (see below I'm sure).

[edit on 17-6-2009 by tim.vic.au]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Nearly every single one of his 'evidence' was debunked. The Pleadian women, the laser gun, the UFO (to some extent)... I used to believe him but the evidence doesn't look good.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
He's an oportunist, a fraud, and a liar.

I think he should act like a the grown man that he is and stop the lies.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I use him as a litmus test of sorts. Anyone who expresses openness or even acceptance of this total fraud makes it really easy for me to measure them up and adjust my discourse accordingly (which is usually dropping the possibility of having a discussion based upon reason, common sense and logic).

I think from time to time their cult members troll the internet and inject this nonsense in order to keep it relevant in their eyes.

Billy Meier is nothing more than the head of a somewhat organized belief system in my opinion. The next step for them is to drink the community coolaid and pull the sheets over their eyes while they wait for their "ride" to show up and take them away, lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
He's an oportunist, a fraud, and a liar.

I think he should act like a the grown man that he is and stop the lies.

Definitely agree with this!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The videos of the clam shell UFO saucers look like the
Mexico UFOs caught with telephoto lenses.

Those might be the real thing and then the spooks came in
the rest is history.

Most likely a pack of lies other than that footage but those
saucer captures might just be some saucers remain in Switzerland.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Have you guys seen these two video series on the subject yet:

and this one?

Just thought you would be interested. IMHO, The Billy Meier has yet to be throughly or honestly debunked. I think at one point a would be debunker said he had replicated what Billy Meier supposedly did on the show Coast to Coast. The problem was he refused to subject his supposed replication to the same test Billy Meier's evidence had to go through. When he completely refused to verify his replication he was booted from the show.

If you want to debunk something you have to subject your evidence to the same tests and scrutiny as the evidence to be debunked was.

Here is an attempt from someone who tried to replicate the Billy Meier videos and IMO failed to do so.

So far, according to the evidence I have seen, I will say the Billy Meier case is for me one of the best UFO cases around.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
He had me with his predictions, he seemed legit until I saw the photo's... Who would believe the photo's?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I use him as a litmus test of sorts. Anyone who expresses openness or even acceptance of this total fraud makes it really easy for me to measure them up and adjust my discourse accordingly (which is usually dropping the possibility of having a discussion based upon reason, common sense and logic).

How so? While there are controversies, I have not seen anything that proves he is a fraud.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie DarkoHow so? While there are controversies, I have not seen anything that proves he is a fraud.

'Nuff said...

The case is just about the biggest laughing stock in all of ufology.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

How so? While there are controversies, I have not seen anything that proves he is a fraud.

'Nuff said...

So maybe he made something fake because the aliens couldn't show him the laser gun, so he wanted to replicate it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

'Nuff said...

So maybe he made something fake because the aliens couldn't show him the laser gun, so he wanted to replicate it?

Whatever. You want evidence of him being a fraud, and I give you a link which even you say is a fake gun.

However, his credibility is still intact?

The guy is a huge joke.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It shows how National Security agents will infiltrate any finding
of anything close to real, as if he had one good film of saucers
in Switzerland, and make a joke out of it.

Perhaps he didn't need any agents the way things went but if
he didn't they would make a him a sham to discredit any real photos.

I see only a few real saucers.

That would be enough to bring the spooks in to help discredit
the find.

Looks like it was not that difficult.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
He had me with his predictions, he seemed legit until I saw the photo's... Who would believe the photo's?

I think you all are both right and wrong. My understanding (based on personal channeling, including the P's themselves) is that Meier's early experiences are genuine, as in he really did meet a P, saw at least one of their ships, and was helped in regards to the "predictions".

However, my understanding is that the videos were fakes and pretty much everything after those times (the "cult") is suspect.

I can state unequivocally, from the source, that the current P's are NOT fans of Meier and don't support him in any way.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon
So far, according to the evidence I have seen, I will say the Billy Meier case is for me one of the best UFO cases around.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

Originally posted by Sundancer

I think you all are both right and wrong. My understanding (based on personal channeling, including the P's themselves) is that Meier's early experiences are genuine, as in he really did meet a P, saw at least one of their ships, and was helped in regards to the "predictions".

However, my understanding is that the videos were fakes and pretty much everything after those times (the "cult") is suspect.

I can state unequivocally, from the source, that the current P's are NOT fans of Meier and don't support him in any way.

Interesting. It does seem his ego is immense, considering he claimed the P's thought he was more evolved than Jesus!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Thank you for starting a new Billy Meier thread.

They are my favourites.......I just LOVE the way they always detonate.

I reckon we can give this one another half a page or so & it'll be off!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This guys story is awesome...naturally i was a bit skeptic but i am a believer as far as ET's. Does anyone have anything supporting meier or even debunking him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join