It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Telepathy Experiences.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a subject that is very personal to me, and not something I have had much courage to discuss with anyone other than a few of my closest relatives. Before I get into my experience, I'd like to say that I am of sound body and mind. I DON'T do drugs. I'm simply seeking answers about what happened to me, and would appreciate it if you could share any experience similar to mine.

A few years ago, when I was working third shift at a bookstore, I started listening to a show called Coast to Coast A.M. At first, when they discussed things like aliens, and ufo's, I giggled and laughed with my friends about it. I was some what skeptical about what these people were claiming.
One night, after I got off work, and had WAY to much coffee, I was laying in my room talking to my husband about a video game we used to play online. I was NOT sleepy nor was my husband, he's used to staying up till the wee hours of the morning. In mid-sentence my husband just fell asleep, as though he were narcoleptic. And then I had one of the most frightening, yet fascinating experiences I've ever had.

My body went limp, and in my mind...I got this ringing sound, and saw an image much like that of an old television turning off. Just the black screen fading away. And then everything was pitch black. I felt this vibration all through me. Like my body was shivering, and it was like I could feel it in my soul. And then a fuzzy picture of a pale face with dark eyes. Not grey, but more cream colored, but shaped very similar to a "grey". I don't actually remember the entire conversation, but I know it was extensive. (clock said 3:30 a.m. when I blanked out, and 5 a.m. after I woke up.) The only part of the conversation that I do remember clearly is "we are here, we exist and we just wanted you to know that." Almost as if I were being chastised. Then I remember the darkness coming over me again, the cold vibration through my body, and then consciousness. After that I woke my husband up and told him what had happened. He didn't even remember the conversation we had been having when I fell asleep. He said I must have dozed off and had a dream. I know better than that.
I was awake for a while after that. I felt cold, and a little frightened. And when I finally did fall asleep around 7:30 a.m. I had terrible nightmares.

I have never had this happen to me before this incident, nor has it happened to me since then. And even after two and a half years...I'm still shaken by this experience. I would really like to know if anyone else has had this happen, or have had anything similar to my experience.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Very interesting to read
I have experienced lucid dreams, paralyzed dreams, dreams that came true and also abduction feeling when I was a little boy(last mentioned sentence might have been just night terror, I cannot remember so much) but I have never experienced anything like what you explain here. It sounds frightening tough very interesting as well. I hope someone on ATS has had the same experience as you. So you can relate. Thanks for sharing your story

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you. I really do hope to meet others who can help me understand why I had this experience.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I don't know if I would call this a "telepathic" experience.

More of a "meditative" projection by the entity. A lot of things go on when you are in a "REM" like state or super-relaxed where your subconscious mind can take over your conscious mind.

I would just take it as a "wake-up" call. Most people who have these have been incarnated in this life time for specific "tasks" (like to be "Awakened") and this was probably one attempt to do it.

My experience/feedback is that "telepathy" is a very specific "thing" that happens when an entity is capable of doing it and at the same density (and other variables) as the person receiving it. That's why people who encounter, say the Greys, say they hear them talking inside their head VERY CLEARLY.

On the other hand, most people who "hear" entities in the higher dimensions (say, Salusa by Mike Quincey) are actually "channeling" the entity, rather than being "telepathic". This requires listening with your "Heart" rather than your brain, and such, the volume level and understanding can very depending upon your energy levels and your "openness" to such things.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Ok...I really laughed out loud. Thanks. I needed that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

The thing about this is... I wasn't really relaxed at all..I was actually really hyped up on coffee. I was only laying down because my husband was going to try to go to sleep, and I wanted to stay up and talk.
It was more like an invasion into my most personal space.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It seems like you've had an amazing experience ( although frightening ) which not many experience.

If i was in your shoes i would meditate on the face which i saw and try to re establish contact.... that's just me.

Image what such an entity knows, what it can tell you if you ask the proper questions.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I've thought about doing that. I don't have a quiet mind though, so it's difficult to meditate on anything...let alone a fuzzy image of a face. I guess I could give meditation a chance, but I'm sure it will take a while for any type of result.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm not trying to chastise you or judge you in any way, I am just curious -- do you have a history of drug use? It can be responsible for experiences like this.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

No. As I stated in the start of my post, I do not use drugs, and I do not have a "history" of using drugs.

Drugs are not even an issue here. But thanks for checking just in case.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hi, lucky Ventessa.

Read that book:

Alien Mind book.

www.alienmindbook.org...

and compare what's in it, to what you experienced.

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I will go download that book right now. Thank you!
And may I ask why you call me "Lucky"?
Just curious

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You won't believe this. I am sitting here trying to read this and out of nowhere, I am hit with such fatigue I cannot even focus on the words. It's all jumbled and I can't make sense of it. I feel like I could fall asleep at any second. I was just fine five minutes ago.

I may need to lay down first. I'll have to read it later.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I believe it, and understand that type of thing. It sounds like theres probably more than merely the telepathy, but then that kind make sense, and I would really recommend watching Jim Spark's project camelot video, perhaps doing some spontaneous journal writing around the topics of ets, and what they mean to you, and looking at some et script. Ok this may take some time, the link I usually use, which is www.abduct.comsymbols... is broken.

You'll have to try it later, but try to google some et scripts or symbols, also this may help:

I too have experienced psi/telepathic portion of et contact, and have been an abductee since childhood, with only leaks, not full memories, and many sitings of crafts, pingings and greetings. I don't even know what it means in full, but since the full memories dont seem to be given, though more has come with things that give an emotional charge, such as writing things out to a friend, answering another friend when my emotions on the subject were high, various ways to dislodge those close to the surface. But the sudden urge for sleep is recognized.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks for not being afraid to come forward with your experience. You are very lucky to have had a benevolent (maby) encounter. I had a friend back in 03 that was not so lucky granted he was kind of asking for it (the story is under "if ufo disclosure meant WW3 would you want it" or something but ive said enough already on that thread and need to respect the persons involved). I don't think people realize that half the time when they are "sleeping" they are really awake and far more "accessible" by other entities. Have you ever considered the fact you may be psycicly gifted? Basically meaning you are like an antenna for these type things. In my experience it seems that women have much more potential in that area than men (which explains why your husband does not remember), however I am sort of glad as with this comes as much of a burden as a gift. My ex-girlfriend was gifted in that regard, but became an insomniac because sometimes her dream state was more exhausting than her waking. I know it sounds crazy but the sooner you learn how to control your abilities the safer you will be! Now here's the hard part as I read the later part of your thread it sent chills up my spine, you need to be really strong (which im sure you are) and go to a trusted hypnotherapist (this may be out of state) and try to find out-- well Im sure you know what im getting at. The whole topic is very personal to me as I have my reasons, but the bottom line is this; if you did not encounter a "human" looking entitee then there is reason for some concern and the more I read of your experience the more malevolent it started to appear. Its easy to look at this as being a fun or intriguing event, but if you are gifted and you are female then you are what "they" want. Please look further into this and by all means begin or continue to develop your abilities, you are not alone!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I'm trying so hard to fight this fatigue, but it's not easy
I will DEFINATLY check this out. Thank you so much for your help.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

I get the feeling this contact was more of a "slap on the hand" scenario. Like they were chastising me or something. They were NOT human, for sure. And I would LOVE to talk to a hypnotherapist about this some time. I'll have to look into that. At first I didn't think this would lead to anything other than nightmares..but as the years go by...I can't shake it. I find myself becoming consumed with questions and I almost want to demand at the top of my lungs that they come back and explain themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well, because I couldn't get the normal link for the script to work, the Mary Rodwell is long and you need time for it, but its about the founder of ACERN, a very good Australian support group and much information, including background that shows the script there too, problem is I can't remember which one. The other two are about the drawings or expressions of two of the experiencers, and my son had a stirring of his memories. He's 18 now, and he told me about several of the "people" he remembered from childhood, the first time he recalled something beyond his memories in September of last year.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I just watched the videos and they were very interesting. Mary seems like the kind of person I would like to talk with about my experience.
And those drawings were really something.... but they did not ring any bells for me.
Still...maybe I didn't see the right ones for me..?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join