It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Your Best Guess Who The Antichrist is?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So is Maitreya even a real person? People keep saying it's Maitreya, but provide no evidence that Maitreya exists. It appears to be Buddhist mythology and not an actual person.

Maitreya (Sanskrit) or Metteyya (Pāli) is a future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. In some Buddhist literature, such as the Amitabha Sutra and the Lotus Sutra, he is referred to as Ajita Bodhisattva.

Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma. According to scriptures, Maitreya will be a successor of the historic Śākyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna) and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an actual event that will take place in the distant future.

en.wikipedia.org...

My best conjecture is that when the Catholic Church and Islam unite under the ecumenical doctrines being espoused currently- that will be the Beast system.

I think the Mahdi figure of Islam fits the bill better than this Buddhist figure. It appears Iranian President Iminajihad believes he's the chosen one to usher in the Mahdi as well.

Corelations Between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi

[edit on 6/20/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm going to guess... Obama puppeteer extraordinaire Nancy Pelosi.

No reason to assume the Anti-Christ would be a man after all

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The tower of babel has been built in Dubai

Few building projects have received as much attention and fanfare as Dubai’s Burj Dubai 800 + meter skyscraper, that including its top tower will be the tallest building in the world.

greenprophet.com...

just showing what i found ......

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If you search YouTube for "Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" - no kidding - you can find a series of videos showing a presentation of Tim Cohen, author of a book by the same name. He shows the unique Coat-of-Arms of Prince Charles, which bears a red dragon, the composite beast of the Book of Revelations, and Daniel's "little horn with the eyes of a man", the latter in the form of a unicorn that clearly has the eyes of man (with an iris) as opposed to the solid eye of a beast. He also shows the evaluation of his name as "666" and mentions that many names have been evaluated as "666", but that the calculation shouldn't even be attempted unless the person otherwise meets the description of the beast. Many think the AntiChrist will prove to be Prince William, but for that to occur, Prince Charles would have to die and Prince William would have to assume his brother's Coat-of-Arms, which I believe is unprecedented.

A second related YouTube video is called "Antichrist in 2009", which is a quick summary of some of the analysis of David Flynn on the subject. Specifically, he projects approximately July 11th for the start of the "ministry" of the AntiChrist. He also involves the prophesied "2 Witnesses" into his analysis.

A 3rd YouTube video - related to the second one - is called "2012 Stargate". What that video is actually about is a summary version of some of David Flynn's findings in his book "Temple at the Center of Time". If you pause that video at the 2:12 mark, you will see a chart that shows his projections of EndTime events and dates, given events and presumed dates in the life of Jesus. The second projection is from the presumed start of Christ's ministry in 30 A.D. to 2009 - which he labels "The Start of AntiChrist's Ministry". So given the 2nd & 3rd videos, David Flynn projects 2009 two different ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Will he grow to become the ant-christ, through experience and heart-break?

If that's the case, *I* would be a prime suspect! I have had crap happen to me that just doesn't make a bit of sense... I have had heartbreak that doesn't follow any laws of logic (like this last one- the woman REALLY likes me, and then she gets gravely ill and is facing foreclosure at the end of the month- she suddenly found out- a WEEK after we made our feelings known to each other!) I have much experience in a lot of 'stuff'..

HOWEVER-

I have no money, no prestige, no nothin'. So, that almost lets me off the hook.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
russian prophecy says is that anti-christ WILL be a jew , and will come to power only when temple mount will be constructed and al-aqsa mosque will be destroyed .

there is a major russian prophecy on this which came in 18 th century , warning the tsars that the jews will plot and succeed in creating a bloody revolution

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The problem with that is that you're using Russian Prophecy instead of Bible prophecy. He comes from space. That's not a joke. You think UFOs are just there?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
The problem with that is that you're using Russian Prophecy instead of Bible prophecy. He comes from space. That's not a joke. You think UFOs are just there?

bible prophecy also seems to suggest that the anti-christ will be a jew from the tribe of dan .

its similiar to russian orthodox and catholic prophecies say . even some islamic prophecy suggest that dajjal(anti-christ) will be jewish

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Would not Anti-Christ mean against Christ or against Christianity? If the Anti-Christ were to lead a multitude of people, wouldn't that mean he would corrupt and lead a massive anti-Christian religion as well? Would that religion need to have been corrupted over time, support the killing of non-members? Would their main book also be corrupted, to go from peaceful chapters to violent teachings towards the end?

What would happen if the two most populous religions in the world turned on each other? It would be a global 'East Timor' where the weapons are more than just Machetes.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

he will be a smooth talking man of peace, not an old fart who openly promotes war.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Where is it even proven that such an entity as an "AntiChrist" exists or will exist ? Looks like we need solid evidence here and not just some mystical mumbo jumbo ...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Apocolypse cancelled! Cancel the Four Horsemen! The Anti-Christ unexpectedly died today!

WooHoo!!! Revelations can now be removed from the Bible!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If you think Bible prophecy is a joke you're in for some big surprises when Planet X arrives here and everything that could possibly go wrong before Anti-Christ even gets here will go wrong. By the time he even gets here people will just want peace at any cost. So they will accept him. By the way the Mahdi IS Maitreya who is also the Anti-Christ. Amahdinejad believes it's his goal in life to bring the Mahdi to the front of the world stage. So you know how crazy he will get on Israel and anyone else who is against them. Haven't you seen the video of Maitreya as the Mahdi holding the Sword of Destruction or whatever as a being of light? It's creepy. Maitreya takes credit for every religion there is, and there is a fake miracle star in the sky right now so I wouldn't take what Benjamin Creme says lightly. No it's not Venus. No it's not something normal. Everyone who has seen it cannot verify it on their maps. The more skeptical always immediately say it's Venus or Sirius without investigating when the thing is higher than Venus to begin with, or it's lower or it moves up and down. NOT Venus. Venus doesn't change color or move that way or that fast and Sirius doesn't change shape.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

And Christians have been claiming the "End is Near" ever since John had his acid trip. I put this right up there with the "Galactic Federation of Light". So, yes, I think it's a joke. I think taking the Bible literally vice contextually is a joke.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

How do you explain the blood red moons that happened during the Six Day War and the founding of Israel in 1948 and the ones in 2014/2015 that all fall on four Jewish Feasts in a row? That's a sign in the Bible of biblical prophecy taking place and usually involves a war. There won't be another one of these for 500 years after 2015 is over. This means something big involving the Jewish People will happen. It's a sign to let us know God is indeed in control of human history and signifies the Messiah coming or major change to Israel such as say...broken treaty?

Major Event – Israel becomes a Nation in 1948.

Year Feast

1949 Apr. 13 Total Lunar Eclipse Passover

1949 Oct. 7 Total Lunar Eclipse Tabernacles

1950 Apr. 2 Total Lunar Eclipse Passover

1950 Sep. 26 Total Lunar Eclipse Tabernacles

Major Event – 6 Days War – Israel takes control of Jerusalem in 1967.

Year Feast

1967 Apr. 24 Total Lunar Eclipse Passover

1967 Oct. 18 Total Lunar Eclipse Tabernacles

1968 Apr. 13 Total Lunar Eclipse Passover

1968 Oct. 6 Total Lunar Eclipse Tabernacles

Major Event – Broken Peace Agreement or Return of Yeshua and Armageddon

Year Feast

2014 Apr. 15 Total Lunar Eclipse Passover

2014 Oct. 8 Total Lunar Eclipse Tabernacles

2015 Apr. 4 Total Lunar Eclipse Passover

2015 Sep. 28 Total Lunar Eclipse Tabernacles

You should really think about this because it didn't just happen by chance. There is also a total solar eclipse within the Tetrad that year on March 20 2015.

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;"

Probably includes Planet X with it's wings and all that as well.

Luke 21:26 "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."

Joel 2:31 and many other verses say: "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come."

Remember this does not happen again for 500 years. Considering all the prophecies taking shape like the New World Order and Maitreya ready to give an interview on American news channels I would turn to Yeshua and love Him and not for the sake of it being the End Times.

Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

This is immediately after the Tribulation ends. After this happens everyone will rise and we will see the Millennial Kingdom and live with Yeshua on Earth and receive everlasting life. There won't be any corruption in government of God.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Blood red moons would be atmospheric phenomenon. Eclipses, at least partial, happen with great frequency. Sorry, but you are wasting your time trying to convince me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

This is so rare to happen it can't be a coincidence. Especially since it always has to do with God's chosen people and major change.

Of course it's the way the light is shaped and filtered so that it appears blood red but that's still a biblical sign of change either way. I don't think he says it will be literal blood but it is the Great Tribulation period so it's definitely a sign of things to come.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I must point out I only mean the Jewish Tetrads of Blood Moons. Not every single total lunar eclipse would be in this system because not every one falls on a Jewish Holiday let alone four times in a row. When this happens major change with the Jewish People happens. It's a fact. An observation. No other religion has a LIVING God. I'm not one of those guys who is going to laugh in your face when this happens before your eyes, but I'll still try to save you.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This might be connected to Antichrist taking the stage in early July as per the timeline of David Flynn after he cracked Isaac Newton's Bible codex.

Remember that Obama said, "I will complete my next 100 days in 72 days, and on the 73rd day I will rest"?

That day is July 11th this year exactly 1,260 days before 12/21/12.

Obama to meet pope on July 10

WASHINGTON (AFP) — US President Barack Obama will meet Pope Benedict XVI for the first time at the Vatican on July 10, the White House said Wednesday.

Obama, who favors a woman's right to abortion and has taken other measures that the Vatican strongly opposes, will be in Italy from July 8 to July 10 for the Group of Eight industrialized powers' summit.

"On his upcoming trip overseas on Friday, July 10th, the president will visit with the holy father, Pope Benedict the XVI, to discuss a range of issues, including their shared belief in the dignity of all people," said White House spokesman Robert Gibbs.

www.google.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh, ... I am the antichrist, .... I prolly should of mentioned that when I joined, ... one of those things people should know I guess. .... I kid.

...... has anyone made a correlation between the number 666 and the beast ?? ... as it says in the bible, something like " let he who has knowledge figure it out" .... I can only assume it hasnt been worked out because its not being worked out from the original text, .... things hold different meanings in different languages, if its a code its meaning could lie in translation, ... however, most prophecy's arent figured out until after the deed is done.

.... according to my own independant research on the subject, ... I have made a startling conclusion, ...... and narrow it down to one of three well known figures, ........ the Jonas Brothers !!!! ..... to be safe I think we should take out all three !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join