It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Your Best Guess Who The Antichrist is?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1
The funny thing is not one person has pointed out that the antichrist will go largely and i do mean largely unnoticed in this world. He is not matreya or whatever and has nto been revealed. the bible is very clear on when he is revealed as the son of perdition when he sits in the the house of god and proclaims himself god. He cannot and will not be able to decieve nations and the multitudes if everyone knows who he is and knows he is the antichrist. Christians themselves will be decieved. Christ and his disciples warned to be watchful and prepare and not be decieved yet the bible clearly states we will. At least for a time. You dont know and you wont know till its way into it and he is very well established and he knows this and is not worried about being revealed.

Also i thought i should point out another point of reason here. If your not christian then why would you care or even believe in an antichrist sinc ethe term refers to both the spirit of being against christ and his teachings as well as having been used to refer to the being or whatever to come up against christ at the end of days. If you are christian and the belief in a anti christ comes from that then you should also know that as a christian who he is doesnt matter. You will know him and also his policies by his works as being in opposition to god and jesus. As a christian living your life as best as you can be ever watchful for anything that is anti christ and avoid it lest you be decieved and fall into a false way of living. Avoid those things that would draw you away from god and misguide you.
I also used to be one who was studied eschatology and held somewhat but not fully to a dispensationalist view of end times. If your one who follows the same then you know there are certain criteria according to this view that the antichrist as a person must hold and obama isnt it.
What i discovered in my long time of reading prophecy and trying to discern the sigsn etc etc is this. I had allowed myself to spend more time on the antichrist and those things instead of what was important now and thats my faith in jesus and my commitment to do gods will and practice my faith. Its easy to become obsessed with such things but i finally realized the futility of it all. These things according to my faith WILL happen, all i can do is prepare my soul and try to save as many others as i can in the time i am here. I cannot do this by using the devil to get people to listen to christ. I will not make converts out of people by showing them the way to hell. So who is the antichrist? He is anything and anyone to me that draws me away from gods purpose for me and away from the word.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by fizzy1]

It's fairly obvious the antichrist has gone unnoticed when you don't hear one word, EVER, about how the Roman Catholic Church slaughtered an estimated 200 MILLION people in the dark ages, and still to this day continues to lead the majority of the "christian" religion in their so called "rightousness" and "divine authority".

The RCC surpasses Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, and anybody else you mention, COMBINED, when it comes to innocent blood shed, and yet they are still to this day seen as the leader of the christian faith. Most people living on this Earth don't have a clue what being a christian and worshipping as a christian really means. The RCC has brainwashed almost all of the christians into believing it's own doctrine instead of the Bible. The RCC even has the nerve to change the 10 commandments given by God in Ezekiel, changing the sabbath from Saturday to sunday, and taking place of God with the Pope.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
reply to post by dgtempe

The Bible is such a poetic piece of literature and rarely fits into any logical explanation. When scientifically dissected by closed minded thinkers some of it's contents can sound very fantastic.

The Bible as a whole is uncertain but it actually has a great amount of scientific content in it.

Now, that doesn't mean that you have to blindly believe everything that's written in the Bible. Like if you see an ancient manuscript and written on it has E = mc2, then there's also a writing telling you to jump off a cliff, would you really jump off a cliff??

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gdc934

Thank god i am not catholic lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Bay Buchanan, republican stratagist and sister of bible thumping former presidential candidate Pat Buchanan.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
According to Wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

The words antichrist and antichrists appear in the First and Second Epistle of John.[5][6][7][8] The word is not capitalized in most translations of the Bible, including the original King James Version. 1 John chapter 2 refers to many antichrists present at the time while warning of one Antichrist that is coming.[9] The "many antichrists" belong to the same spirit as that of the one Antichrist.[7][9] John wrote that such antichrists deny "that Jesus is the Christ", "the Father and the Son", and would "not confess Jesus came in the flesh." Likewise, the one Antichrist denies the Father and the Son.[6] Theologian William Barclay comments in the Daily Study Bible that "antichrist is not so much a person as a principle, the principle which is actively opposed to God and which may well be thought of as incarnating itself in those in every generation who have seemed to be blatant opponents of God."[10]

Also,
If the first part is correct, who is to say that Jesus was real and the anti-christ is really the true christ....we may have been fooled 2000 yrs ago...a

[edit on 18/6/2009 by booda]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Antichrist is the New World Order movement itself.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Some of my own thoughts interlaced with the research of author/historian Peter D Goodgame. He will appear soon guys!

The Antichrist is a supernatural being that comes from the bottomless pit - so it must be some one with mysterious origins...

"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come. This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while." (Re 17:8-10)

It was - was not - and is to come; seems to imply he died and came back?

Now remember there are many types of the antichrist culminating in the final Antichrist.

" Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 Jn 2:18)

Ok here's the riddle that unlocks his identity...

"they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come,"

Out of the 7 kings that fit the Antichrist type these are the 5 who have fallen at the time John wrote Revelation.

1. Nimrod.

2. Pharoah of Egypt who perished in the Red Sea during
the Exodus.

3. The king of Tyre who is described in Ezekiel 28, a
description that seamlessly transitions into a description of
Satan himself in verses 12-19. This transition occurs simply
because the king of Tyre was possessed by Satan.

4. King Sennacherib of Assyria who conquered
Babylon. He is described in Isaiah 14 as the king of
Babylon, and there is another seamless transition into a
description of Satan in verses 12-14.

5. Antiochus IV Epiphanes. He is described in Daniel
8:9-14, 8:23-26 and 11:21-45. As with the previous two
kings, the descriptions of Antiochus transition into descriptions
that could not apply to a mere man. In the case of
Antiochus they transition into descriptions of the Antichrist
himself (11:36-45).

(Goodgame p.174)

"they are also seven kings,five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come,"

At the time of writing the "one is" = Nero

-The Church Father Clement of Alexandria
asserted that all revelation ceased under Nero’s
reign.

– The Muratorian canon (ca. 170 AD) has John
completing Revelation before Paul had written to
seven different churches (Paul finished these
writings in 67-68 AD).

– The Church Father Tertullian placed John’s banishment
to Patmos at the same time as Peter and
Paul’s martyrdom (67-68 AD).

– The Church Father Epiphanius (315-403 AD)
twice stated that Revelation was written under
Nero.

– The Syriac version of Revelation (6th century
AD) begins with the heading, “written in Patmos,
whither John was sent by Nero Caesar.”

– The Byzantine scholar Arethas, from the 9th century
wrote, “When the Evangelist received these
oracles, the destruction in which the Jews were
involved was not yet inflicted by the Romans [70
AD].

(Goodgame p.175)

"they are also seven kings,five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come,"

Of course the 7th is Adolf Hitler - who mad a special mission of killing Gods chosen people. It also matches up nicely with "and when he does come he must remain only a little while."

Now our soon to be revealed Antichrist -the eighth is also one of the seven:

As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. (Re 17:11).

This means it will be a resurrected version of one of the seven!

"world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come. "

The beast comes from the abyss - the bottomless pit - the underworld. The best research I've seen is the The Giza Discovery

Amazing information - watch Egypt for a discovery soon. It points to Nimrod = Egyptian Osiris returning from the underworld for his final one world rule.

Maybe this explains why Hussein Obama has spent over $800,000 on attorneys to conceal his birth certificate?

Maybe he was never born

Source:
Goodgame,Peter D. Red Moon Rising-The Rapture and the Timeline of the Apocalypse 2005.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It doesn't matter. At best it would merely be the figure head of a system which has been created and running for quite sometime. The only thing different is that the system itself will have control over the world.

It basically tries to be god on earth with the use of technology. All knowing = spying/no privacy, all powerful = military etc. It is the system itself that is the real deal of it and is the "beast".

That's why it's always the leaders of nations with influence and power that people suspect.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bush's are the rider on the white horse. An image of the beast was given to be worshiped, saddams statue, america being transformed, bobble head obama etc..

The beast could also refer to technology as in "The Beast" computer which knows it all HAHAHAHA

read daniel and revelations and extrapolate events comparing them to the prophecy or vision. Interesting correlative possibility.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I do not believe in an antichrist as a being that comes with horns and a pitchfork, but if you get down to the true meaning of Antichrist it would be Anti- meaning against and Christ. This could be anyone that is against Christ. There are millions of Antichrists here now. Anyone that does not follows Christ's ways could be an Antichrist!

If talking about the biblical antichrist and putting my thoughts with that it may very well be Obama. He is not a Christian as he would like all to believe. Also, he is the leader of a predominatly Christian nation which gives him the ability to control and effect to some degree the lives of many Christian people. Also, he is almost being worshipped by his followers like a super human. I think this is going to cause one of the biggest surprises to the American people and the world once his true agenda is brought to light. I believe after he has run his course there will be hugh changes to the American government infastructure.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The AntiChrist will be liked and adored, dare I say worshipped, on a global scale. That eliminates people like Dick Cheaney and George W Bush, etc.

Keep that in mind when selecting someone.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Guys seriously Maitreya is the one. Stop trying to figure it out if it's known now. All we can do is pray and turn people to repentance because he is coming soon.

It's the only name to add up to 666 in more than one language, therefore the guy, especially if the name adds up to 666 in all seven Hebrew spellings.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, to me an anti-christ is anyone who can kill mass amounts of people (over lets say 10 million) and does.

At this point and time in the world, the one person who stands out to me is North koreas leader Lil Kim. He is a nutcase and could very well start WW3.... Just my thoughts. An Anti-Christ could come from anywhere. it could even be non-human, such as was in the movie war games...just a thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Again the Anti-Christ is not anyone other than Maitreya and this is THE ONE. There have been many but this is the final Second Holocaust End Times abomination.

It's not my guess it's what I know. God is my witness and I'm not swearing by any oath other than my yes is yes on this one.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
the false ego. The beastly instincts masquerading as the divine in the self. The creature with much intelligence and no wisdom. The shortsighted fool who devours the geese who lay the golden eggs. The fearful, prideful, vain, narcissistic, and ultimately lustful driven being who does the exact opposite of what is ultimately in both his or her own and Others self-interest. The pseudointellectual. The pompous prick. The thug. The deceptive spider-woman. The fear-exuding man.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

So here we see a second beast. So perhaps Obama or someone like him will introduce the second beast. This beast had the appearance of a lamb(peaceful, nice?) But spoke like a dragon. A wolf in sheeps clothing i guess? Could this be a nation? or NWO deal?

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The second beast will emulate the first and make everyone love the first beast. And this first beast was wounded, but was healed. Could this be a fallen nation that has risen again? Or an individual who was wounded and healed?

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

This second beast will perform miracles(what would classify as a present day miracle?) He will make fire come from ther heavens(rockets).
So by force and by miracle he will make the world adore the first beast and create an image for us to adore. (could this be a new flag, or logo of something?)

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

So this image is giving "life". This verse is confusing. The image will speak and also cause the death of anyone who does not worship it. Could just be a logo/idol, that we are forced to worship by law, where the penalty for not worshipping is death. (extreme religion anyone?)

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And of course the bar code/chip deal. This is fascinating prophecy if all else does not come true. This one is guaranteed to happen some day, how could they know?

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This quote I just like, well, cause I am a maiden fan....

In summary, the first beast must have some type of wound from a sword(could mean from a bad lifestyle, "live by the sword die by the sword.."that was healed" Perhaps a metaphor for war in general, wounded by war) Maybe the first beast is a fallen country/empire, risen again and promoted by the second beast or leader of this newly risen nation).

So if it is to be Obama, he needs to be revealed as a formerly wounded incarnate or he is still to be wounded in the future only to "recover".
Can you imagine if he was shot and thought dead, but recovers to regain leadership. Wow the masses would drop to thier knees thinking he was a ressurrected god or something.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I forgot. I also meant to say this foolish "consciousness" spirals outward to a point of culmination. There just might be one individual who ends up being this persona absolutely, and also being very crafty mentally, truly like a mindf***er, a master malevolent illusionist.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
666 is a reference to a ritual Christ I believe also partook in using pyramids perhaps. Except Lucifer/satan/deceiver whatever name you call it. Did it long before christ, and got stuck somewhere. Christ I think had to be killed on a crosshair target on a hill in order for the earth and good visiting angels to capacitate his soul for reincarnation.
we can all be reborn after this life. Its just what intent will you carry with.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

Originally posted by allsop
Define "anti-Christ"

That which is against Christ.

Pretty simple really.

TO be honest, I'm against Christ, does that make me Anti-Christ? or are you talking religiously? because in all honestly, if someone is against Christ then you're facing a whole lot of people we're talking billions...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
I have unfortunatley been called the antichrist..lol.. but it was injest... I think.. anyway
, I don't think the antichrist is born yet.

But here's some important questions..

When he is born will he "know" that he is the anti-christ?

or

Will he grow to become the ant-christ, through experience and heart-break?

I think that is the exact question we should be asking.

I do recall something said about Jesus that he did not know he was special and that he thought he was just a regular child but did stuff that seemed weird to everybody that came across him but he thought was normal.

More than likely he/she/it will do the same thing before thinking there the same but have powers while also thinking other people have them also; until the times comes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join