It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Your Best Guess Who The Antichrist is?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I believe the antichrist could be the next Pope. The whole Roman Catholic church seems to be a mockery of Christ's time on Earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Why should the Anti-Christ, if he/SHE exists, be terrestrial?

Unites through peace........ can't think of a human being capable of such a feat. Usually humans unite via identifying a common enemy, usually ...... US.

Just a thought

Good thread, buddy. Good to revisit these ideas as our perceptions change.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well, i dont suppose he will know he is to play the part when he's born, so i would imagine by the time he's 7 he will reason and start the plotting...

Did baby Jesus know he was the son of God when he was born? Maybe we could take a look at this question.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think he may have had an idea. After all he began to preach at the age of 12 or was it 7? But then again the early days of Jesus are unknown...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anybody who has at least a moderate understanding of history, should be able to conclude the Roman Catholic Church is the antichrist, or more specifically, the Pope himself is the antichrist and the church is represented by the "Stout Horn" described in daniel as being upon the beast, which is the Roman Empire.

The RCC has already fulfilled every description given in the Bible, and here is proof:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Nope not every Scripture has been fulfilled yet meaning that the end has not come and Jesus isn't here yet meaning the Scriptures must still be fulfilled. Especially when Anti-Christ is on the verge of rising. Anti-Christ will claim to be the savior in every religion not just Christianity so people will follow him. He will show many false signs and wonders off, unlike what Jesus would do. He will not be a man of "peace" forever and will lead the Second Holocaust against all who oppose him and his empire. In spite of all this and the ultimate ending to human history as it is the way it is now, we have the Return of Christ the Second Coming to look forward to.

Given the amount of supernatural phenomena that will occur I don't know how the world won't think its the end of the world. There will be many signs. Signs from God to warn the believers and the whole of the planet Earth, and signs from the Anti-Christ to get as many as he can before his time is up. So if you see an eclipse and its not normal you know something bad is coming and if you see a winged planet in the sky know it's already been foretold in the Bible. Nephilim will return with Anti-Christ claiming to be gods and to teach us how to be gods like Satan once lied in the Garden of Eden, and the whole world is convinced they are extra-terrestrials from space. They are simply the offspring of human women and fallen angels and they have been abducting people all the more these days more than any other time in history.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
MY gut says:

Grandparents:
-Antichrist's Grandmother is of native South American descent.
-Grandfather was from Austria.

Father:
-Father educated both in the US and England and was born in South America.
Holds US, EU and British Citizenship!
Is in his 60's now.

AC Candidate:
-Antichrist is in his late 30's with an older half brother and younger sister.
-The brother is light skinned while the sister is dark tanned with very light eyes.(think suzana malveux from CNN) GORGEOUS gal in her late 20s!
-Currently living in Italy, Spain or Portugal(very unilingual but latin languages rival his english)
-Currently furthering his legal studies as a minor while taking more political science & history. Already holds a commerce & laws degree.
-STRONG advocate of Darwin! Possibly related even.

The Judas Kiss:
You will know who he is when Sarkozy bear hugs him, almost lifting him off the floor, at a G8 meeting. There is media concern from that point on Sarkozy's excessive jubilant demeanor and general state of mind.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, if I had to guess who I think is the antichrist
I would pick:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e24742fd04d.jpg[/atsimg]

SHE'S EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

You nailed it!!!!!

She is wicked and obnoxious.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Who's that? It looks like the lovechild of Sarah Palin and Quentin Tarantino!!!
... In a sort of sexy but angry cougar way! LOL!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The funny thing is not one person has pointed out that the antichrist will go largely and i do mean largely unnoticed in this world. He is not matreya or whatever and has nto been revealed. the bible is very clear on when he is revealed as the son of perdition when he sits in the the house of god and proclaims himself god. He cannot and will not be able to decieve nations and the multitudes if everyone knows who he is and knows he is the antichrist. Christians themselves will be decieved. Christ and his disciples warned to be watchful and prepare and not be decieved yet the bible clearly states we will. At least for a time. You dont know and you wont know till its way into it and he is very well established and he knows this and is not worried about being revealed.

Also i thought i should point out another point of reason here. If your not christian then why would you care or even believe in an antichrist sinc ethe term refers to both the spirit of being against christ and his teachings as well as having been used to refer to the being or whatever to come up against christ at the end of days. If you are christian and the belief in a anti christ comes from that then you should also know that as a christian who he is doesnt matter. You will know him and also his policies by his works as being in opposition to god and jesus. As a christian living your life as best as you can be ever watchful for anything that is anti christ and avoid it lest you be decieved and fall into a false way of living. Avoid those things that would draw you away from god and misguide you.
I also used to be one who was studied eschatology and held somewhat but not fully to a dispensationalist view of end times. If your one who follows the same then you know there are certain criteria according to this view that the antichrist as a person must hold and obama isnt it.
What i discovered in my long time of reading prophecy and trying to discern the sigsn etc etc is this. I had allowed myself to spend more time on the antichrist and those things instead of what was important now and thats my faith in jesus and my commitment to do gods will and practice my faith. Its easy to become obsessed with such things but i finally realized the futility of it all. These things according to my faith WILL happen, all i can do is prepare my soul and try to save as many others as i can in the time i am here. I cannot do this by using the devil to get people to listen to christ. I will not make converts out of people by showing them the way to hell. So who is the antichrist? He is anything and anyone to me that draws me away from gods purpose for me and away from the word.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by fizzy1]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Three Words:

Antichrist doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Perhaps not yet, perhaps the current situations
ARE what the Antichrist represents. That is not known. Not yet.
I suspect we may be very close to finding out what or who it is supposed to be.
Things are deteriorating so quickly that it could be any moment now when the Beast will rear its ugly head.
speaking of Beasts...did you all know that Obama's Limo for the innaguration was nicknamed "The Beast"????

I'm not saying he's it, but he will be the catalyst, imo.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Mark 13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Matthew 24:15
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

[edit on 17-6-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
MY gut says:

Grandparents:
-Antichrist's Grandmother is of native South American descent.
-Grandfather was from Austria.

Father:
-Father educated both in the US and England and was born in South America.
Holds US, EU and British Citizenship!
Is in his 60's now.

AC Candidate:
-Antichrist is in his late 30's with an older half brother and younger sister.
-The brother is light skinned while the sister is dark tanned with very light eyes.(think suzana malveux from CNN) GORGEOUS gal in her late 20s!
-Currently living in Italy, Spain or Portugal(very unilingual but latin languages rival his english)
-Currently furthering his legal studies as a minor while taking more political science & history. Already holds a commerce & laws degree.
-STRONG advocate of Darwin! Possibly related even.

The Judas Kiss:
You will know who he is when Sarkozy bear hugs him, almost lifting him off the floor, at a G8 meeting. There is media concern from that point on Sarkozy's excessive jubilant demeanor and general state of mind.

There is no such thing as EU citizenship my friend you are a citizen of a country not EU, EU is just a big gathering of mumbling baboons, IM a Finnish citizen Finland is in EU, we dont have EU citizenship it would mean we have soemthing whats cald EU passport, but we do not have that we have Finnish Passports where it says EU-country Not EU citizenship

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If we start painting pictures of the Anti Christ then it is we ourselves who are manifesting the coming of the apocalypse. Collective conciousness on this can fit in to the same line as to what zerbst said.
Put simply dont fantisize about it as you are manifesting it. Putting it down on paper is even more powerful recite.
Some prophecies work because the collective conciousness of the people is in the same line of thought about a particular subject.
Create heaven on earth as it is we who we have been waiting for.
I would read about Obama and Maitreya being the anti christ and then i would get unwanted negative feelings about them. Then i thought wait a minute it is i who is painting that picture of the anti christ with many other people's subliminal thoughts on this. Then i think there is manipulation of the handy work that has been passed down from generation to generation to get to where we are now.
As i wrote this a double rainbow appeared outside my window and the sun came out. Is that a good or bad thing? Gorgeous colours of purple, pink, orange, yellow, lightgreen, aqua, blue.

Ahh it doesnt matter. Sometthing magnificent and splendidly beautiful manifested and created by God's thought could not be tampered with in its magnificence.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Perhaps people are too in love with the idea of the antichrist being one person, instead of a group of people.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Pop culture and subliminal messages embed an anti-christ message.
The anti-christ is an alien/demon soul in human form able to manifest itself using some kind of traceable energy transference. At the control and influence of a multi-tiered system of submission and mind control. using money, status, and alures to pull in certain mindsets, and with resonant geometry around cities, using a deception of popular beliefs and melding of times using transformation a form of false change. He promises peace and prosperity but all that follows him is destruction. When he stomps his feet it is prophecied, smoke goes out from them. The four horsemen lend a hand at determining the real identity of satan man. Numericly since satan is death and man is 5 according to the pixies song at least..(humor) 45 could numericly stand for "death man" which invoke 9, pointing downwards.

666 is 999 add a 1 theres 1999. 1 from esoteric beliefs of a certain well known group of which frequent here. 69 is like saying good is evil and evil is good. Its also a technology reference. infering a rotation. A gate?

And I notice then from seeing these things that the humor, the politcs, the talk shows, all entrain the mind to hate one set of thinking and embrace another. why if they have something real would they need to sadisticly abuse the populace with unjust law and money, then add insult to injury by killing off a real aspect of culture or religion through youth and pop culture influence. Seems a tad desperate and deceptive.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Nope not every Scripture has been fulfilled yet meaning that the end has not come and Jesus isn't here yet meaning the Scriptures must still be fulfilled. Especially when Anti-Christ is on the verge of rising. Anti-Christ will claim to be the savior in every religion not just Christianity so people will follow him. He will show many false signs and wonders off, unlike what Jesus would do. He will not be a man of "peace" forever and will lead the Second Holocaust against all who oppose him and his empire. In spite of all this and the ultimate ending to human history as it is the way it is now, we have the Return of Christ the Second Coming to look forward to.

Given the amount of supernatural phenomena that will occur I don't know how the world won't think its the end of the world. There will be many signs. Signs from God to warn the believers and the whole of the planet Earth, and signs from the Anti-Christ to get as many as he can before his time is up. So if you see an eclipse and its not normal you know something bad is coming and if you see a winged planet in the sky know it's already been foretold in the Bible. Nephilim will return with Anti-Christ claiming to be gods and to teach us how to be gods like Satan once lied in the Garden of Eden, and the whole world is convinced they are extra-terrestrials from space. They are simply the offspring of human women and fallen angels and they have been abducting people all the more these days more than any other time in history.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

You obviously didn't even read the link I provided. If you did, you would see how the antichrist's characteristics all apply to catholic doctrine. And by saying all Biblical descriptions haven't been met, I'm referring to all descriptions of the ANTICHRIST, not the END TIMES. We are talking about the antichrist here, get it right.

It's really annoying reading this stuff when people try and explain things when they don't even take the time to read the information presented right in front of them.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

"always 2 there is"--yoda

there's the beast and his false prophet.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on maitreya, osama bin laden, & rahm emmanuel. The latter 2 meet the 666 gematria. We don't know maitreya's name yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join