It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Your Best Guess Who The Antichrist is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I know we've discussed this before, but a lot has happened since we had the last thread going.

I know the suspects have been, GW Bush, Javier Solana, and Obama.

If you had to take a wild guess now, who do you think it could be?

Somehing i heard Alex Jones say, that Obama was making 2.5 million and being prepped for the presidency for a few years until he ran for office. That's an incredibly ridiculous amount of money for someone who was just starting out.

I think the top man on my list would be Obama at this moment.

What do you think???

ps...I'm reading the Left Behind books and he seems to fit the bill.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
teah I have a gut feeling about Obama,
somethings not right

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, I don't generally subscribe to theories of "the AntiChrist". However, if I was pressed for an answer:

It's obviously Dick Cheney. Seriously folks, Its gotta be him.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Miley Cyrus?

I was gonna go through a long list... I think "Antichrist" is more of a hive mentality. Although from my religious perspective I don't see Antichrist as a negative.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, i could see Dick trainning the Antichrist..LOL,

but i dont think its him.

I think we are in the throes of the Antichrist, or just about to be able to tell who it is.
So much is happening on a daily basis, i am seriously looking at Obama.

Just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have an understanding of the Antichrist as being more of a movement, rather than a single person? One example of an Antichrist, to me anyway, would be the Roman Empire. Not necessarily the leader of a movement, but the movement itself.

That said. The American Empire fits the bill for the final Antichrist. Deeds done in it's name may be fronted by Obama himself, but the driving force behind him is what I would consider the Antichrist energy.

Just my two cents.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some Politically affluent Psychiatrist's son. Shiny raven hair with a soul as black as midnight in deep space. He is in College on the east coast by now and studying economics and future technologies as well as modern history and linguistics.

He has his minions already in place and will be stepping into his role by the year 2012. He will however not become known by the outer world until sometime late in December 2015 when he begins his philanthropic work and steps up with solutions to problems stemming from weather, water and food shortage issues to name but a few of his contributing endowment funds.

He will marry one of the most prestigious actress's in Hollywood who by now has been made aware of her importance and yet is still unaware of just how she will be used for popularity's by her future 'dream husband'.

Both of his parents come from extremely successful families of old European descent. He has one brother who will die in a plane crash over the Andie's while on a mission for charitable work with children.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

I like the way you articulated that. I agree.
Its not necessarily a person but the forces generated by a person, government, etc.

I'll buy that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wow, Antar, thats amazing! Now is this your vision, gut feeling, "knowing"??
You have so much information.

Tell us more. Dont hold back

tx

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Each and every one of us is the "Antichrist", at some point or another. Just the same way each and every one of us is "God". To believe that the line between good and evil is so clearly defined would be silly... this reality is far from being black and white -- we have to throw away our black and white mentalities.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The antichrist is and always has been... MANBEARPIG!!!!!

But in all seriousness I think the Antichrist should be more like... the Antichrists. Probably more of a group then a single entity, most likely comprised of people from around the globe. And my guess is that most of these elites are in plain site.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The Antichrist will unite through Peace. I know everyone here knows what he is suppose to do and all, so I won't re-hash it all...

I think it will be Maitreya. or someone like that. Mr. Creme says Maitreya isn't even in physical form yet, he only inhabits a body from time to time, or materializes from time to time. Those are quite strong claims and it amazes me that many don't dismiss him from those claims. I mean, if anyone of us says, "yeah, I have this friend who materializes from time to time..." well, we'd be thought of as a nutjob (word of the week in the news lol).

So the fact that he isn't being laughed at and is being taken seriously, shows that the "conscience" is being raised and the number of people willing to believe in such claims is rising (which is scary in itself!).

Many clamor, "where is Maitreya?" But Maitreya is bound by how many sins we do or don't do. The more we sin, the more strength he receives. That's why on the Share website it states that Maitreya will come when we all openly receive him. Well, we "receive" him means when our sins reach a certain level and God opens the pit. The time when we reject God's laws and openly receive the Anti Christ laws. We switch from obeying Gods laws to the laws of a man. We're almost there.

In the meantime, Creme will continue to "prepare" the world for his arrival, an arrival that I think is coming oh so fast. In the past 6 months alone, Share has taken out ads in many newspapers twice --something they've never done. So they obviously feel that the time is at hand.

And with Tony Blair's creation of his one world religion within the past month, shows they're paving the path for a Maitreya figure --someone who will be a non political figure and will basically come and rise up out of the waters (population) very fast.

Sometime within the next year or 2, someone will come who will have the answers and will bring a startling new technology that will amaze the masses.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

You can't be serious?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thank you, dgtempe.

The Bible is such a poetic piece of literature and rarely fits into any logical explanation. When scientifically dissected by closed minded thinkers some of it's contents can sound very fantastic. However, when thought of metaphorically, or philosophically it starts to become a very realistic text.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Just my own free flow writing WebBot style. You asked so I letgo any thoughts and began to write what my subconscious wished to put out from what I have assimilated by my experience.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Define "anti-Christ"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok, i had the feeling you were just, what do you call that, scrying? Letting the pen do the writing? In this case the typewriter.

Hey, its going to all come true and you will become a legend.

Who knows.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have unfortunatley been called the antichrist..lol.. but it was injest... I think.. anyway
, I don't think the antichrist is born yet.

But here's some important questions..

When he is born will he "know" that he is the anti-christ?

or

Will he grow to become the ant-christ, through experience and heart-break?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
M A I T R E Y A S= 666 in English Gematria.

Mithras = 666 in English/ Greek

To Mega Therion in Greek is 666

M MUM=40

A ALEPH=1

I TET=9

T TAV=400

R RUSH=200

E YOD=10

Y HEI=5

A ALEPH=1
----------------------

The Hebrew spelling and the sum of the letters is also 666.

New Age Cult = 666

pope liars =666

illuminati =666

MARK OF BEAST = 666

THE HAND OR HEAD = 666

A BIO-CHIP DEVICE =666

A CHIP SCANNER = 666

DIGITAL ID CHIP = 666

CRYSTAL ID = 666

MONDEX CHIP = 666

VERISHIELD = 666

AI SYSTEM = 666

How many times to I have to say that Maitreya is the Anti-Christ for sure as in confirmed? Now you know that he is revealed meaning he looms ever closer.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by allsop
Define "anti-Christ"

That which is against Christ.

Pretty simple really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join