It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Energy Surge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well I had not seen the last two posts, so I have to thank you both for helping me feel and remember my heart and my feet...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was very off the last two days - very off....

LOL...nothing to worry about this is normal as we grow/go through this cycle

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's happening again isn't it? I can sense a lot of negativity this evening. People are acting up really strange. It's sad cause some are my best friends.

edit:

I know what you are saying about something very big to happen. I've sensed it as well the latest months.

[edit on 2009-7-23 by bracke]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by antar
Every where I go I see behavior that reminds me of the worst case of Bipolar Mania. People start out nice enough and then WHAM! They switch and are so negative and

As they say in the Matrix, if you are not one of us, then you are one of them. Hardwired into the system, and not simply jacked in.

LOL, as in the video! I can feel it! I missed this video the first time I posted this thread but caught it today, I have to say he is right on.

I came on this old thread because I feel the same surge as before... Interesting how many of the same connectivity I looked at is happening now, sunspots, planetary allignments, world events ect.

So yes, I feel it and it is powerful strong. My negativity is strong. I feel so mad at something I cant even put my finger on. I truly feel we are all being messed with.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I see this when I'm driving my car and get stressed out by it. The traffic light turns green for 1 nano second and the person behind has their hand over the horn like they were in a quiz show getting ready to shout abuse etc. I find in driving you can really see just how nasty some people really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join