It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Energy Surge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Are you very familar with the Global Dot? Can you explain what it could mean relating to this thread ? I have saved the site to favorites, ty.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here is a lovely thread that kind of puts into perspective some of the energy I have been sensing. In the thread he/she tells of the sycronicity of this special time of year and its significance to his/her Mother.

It is a feel good thread, so to keep the balance I highly reccomend it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6498186#pid6498186

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
the black digital boxes do have a negative effect on us, it also causes

headaches, anxiousness, it has been in Germany for years, they say

the effects are bad also. visit the global research.com site fantastic

site!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Yes I feel vulnerable right now, and wanted to see if anyone else is.

The effects of a negative energy slurpee can be quite powerful. I would reccommend a Grape Ape smoothie from Planet Smoothie that is full of positive goodness. Additonally, shopping seems to cause a great dopamine surge in females. You could try that also.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RolandBrichter
Anyone familiar with The Global Consciousness Project
[edit on 18-6-2009 by RolandBrichter]

This is so interesting. Last night about 8pm I got hit with something, and I was telling Mystiq about this in chat, headache hit me drove me to bed, and today I am all out of sorts, woke up to a headache, and just now starting to recover.

I joked about maybe now I am part of the unified consciousness field, and that I was more sensitive. I just go to that site you gave me and I see it went from one direction to the other rapidly on just one hour around the same time.

Very strange. It might be a project to watch.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by RolandBrichter
Anyone familiar with The Global Consciousness Project
[edit on 18-6-2009 by RolandBrichter]

This is so interesting. Last night about 8pm I got hit with something, and I was telling Mystiq about this in chat, headache hit me drove me to bed, and today I am all out of sorts, woke up to a headache, and just now starting to recover.

I joked about maybe now I am part of the unified consciousness field, and that I was more sensitive. I just go to that site you gave me and I see it went from one direction to the other rapidly on just one hour around the same time.

Very strange. It might be a project to watch.

There is still a lot of research to be done, but their findings so far have merit...
Very interesting that I had a splitting head ache all day yesterday...and I don't get headaches...ever...strange times indeed

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well yesterday, I felt somewhat cushioned from a sense of the negative, for I was listening to Sara Brightman and comtemplating the oneness we must embrace, to move out of war, killing and endless strife. This world has so much sorrow, and we just keep on asking more questions or being pulled into trying to live more answers, when the answer is in our oneness.

Sara Brightman's Harem album seemed to address this alot. In any case, then I got hit by a frustrating wave of negativity after all, and spent many pages on this thread arguing the case of LOVE:
www.abovetopsecret.com... Didn't know which page to link to, but from 84 or so on, was trying to express a sense of needing us to overcome our divisions and stop this war.
Then, very philosophical arguments that still I really havn't shaken, in fact only scratching the surface of.

But, this negativity, may be some kind of group consciousness, or some kind of question. Lets chose wisely this time. We need to live unity, and oneness. We need to try to understand each other. We should start to ask what we're truly here for?

Listen to the words.

"Only An Ocean Away"

I see a shadow every day and night.
I walk a hundred streets of neon lights,
Only when I'm crying.
Can you hear me crying.
So many times you always wanted more,
Chasing illusions that you're longing for.
Wish I wasn't crying.
Can you hear me crying.

There's an ocean between us.
You know where to find me.
You reach out and touch me.
I feel you in my own heart.
More than a lifetime.
Still goes on forever.
But it helps to remember
You're only an ocean away....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I do not tend to dwell on negative energy for the most part, yet wanted to point out some high strangeness I was observing for a period of several days and to come out with the fact that I am usually very sensitive to these types of energies prior to others or the events unfolding which stand to validate my personal experience.

I have seen other threads on this same subject in the days that followed my Op.

We will see, but I just wonder if Iran has a lot to do with what we are all sensing on a global level?

Not to say that Iran is the only place on the planet that is experiencing a negative surge.

Once I actually went into a space that encompassed me and sent me into the body of a young girl who was having a baby in a bush while her entire village was being hacked to death. Her Mother was by her side and trying to keep her safe and quiet even though she was very young and the pains of birth and the stress were more than the little girl could bear.

I do an exercise called Atishas exercise some times and it is breathing in all the suffering past present and future of all sentient beings. You breathe in all the suffering and pain and exhale out through your heart Chakra all of the love and benediction of your heart and wash the agony with your light.

Very powerful meditation technique and one that is a good one for times like these. If anyone is interested in the technique u2u me and I will be happy to share.

Feels as if since the dark of the moon and the Solstice , things are moving again and not so stagnant, yet it will take time for the residual resonance to be changed into positive.

Love Today as intensensly as you can.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I LOVE the video, thankyou for sharing it with us.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There are two others, not only for positivity, but like the one I posted above they're concerning the times ahead, and the answer we're giving to the question, and the outcome. Basically from what I understand we are all separated and chasing rainbows, and harming each other and this earth. But we're one, and should have unity. We should question who we are, and seek, and seek to unite humanity, and stop chasing illusions. This negativity is the human collective consciousness perhaps? I don't know. But real sorrow has been flowing through me for days. . I think you must be getting this before me, even. Love you.

The journey home is never too long
Your heart arrives before the train
Some yesterdays always remain

I'm going back to where my heart was light
When my pillow was a ship, I sailed through the night

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, ...

When open arms are waiting there
There's room to love and room to spare

I want to feel the way that I did then
And think my wishes through before I wish again

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, ...

Not every boat you come across is one you have to take
Now sometimes standing still can be the best move you ever make

Home hopes to heal the deepest pain
Your heart arrives before the train

Mother of the World
Father of the Skies
Child of the Stars
Come Forth
And hear our prayer
Heal our Earth....

Edit to add: Not sure if this is negativity, but I'm feeling so stricken. Sorrow for everything.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i dont know if you guys know of this place, but heres a useful tool to use. montalk.net...

i know what you speak of Antar, as i feel more negativity around me at this moment. Sort of an upsurge in the last few days. Might have to do with the black magic which is undoubtedly being performed for the solstice. magic is basically using help from astral "entities" to perform various actions, be they negative or positive in nature or intent.

love and peace

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It was written in the OP that I have always had precursors to this type of negativity surge. Since then there ahve been tons of similar threads by individuals about this event.

In all truth, it is still streaming in, so the time frame has not closed yet but after the summer solstice the pendulum has begun to shift back to a more neutral base.

As I stated before, take this time to purify your energy field, you cannot change what others karmic ties have bound them to, but you can work on your own.

We have all come so far in the movement towards a higher state of being and through the fire we have all been cleansed for the positive energy which awaits us in a very short time.

Like the Phoenix from the ashes many of us have been tested to the limits of our ability to share what we know and to help guide others to our level of understanding. Taking on that responsibility we find ourselves experiencing more than our usual share of complications and setbacks to the point of energy drain. That has now shifted into a much smoother transitioning period to enable us to come up for air and reorganize our priorities for the next wave.

Remember you chose this life at this time, and must trust your place within in the divine plan.

Stay focused on what you know brings you to a higher state of being, with all of the preparatory ground work and learning in the past year it is now time to simply allow your focus to come back home and to no longer take on the miseries of the world but to keep the energy moving with your own self healing period.

It is OK to caretake others and to also meet those special moments alone with yourself again which help you to remember that you are connected to the whole and a vital part of the positive flow headed our way soon.

Take this time of neutrality and redefine your cache of both physical and spiritual stores. Do what ever it takes to refill your self and rejuvenate for the coming months ahead.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
We have all come so far in the movement towards a higher state of being and through the fire we have all been cleansed for the positive energy which awaits us in a very short time.

What positive energies? How were they formed? Is it because you or whoever you believe belongs to your group has done something for others?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If it were as simple as that I would be able to give you all the answers. I am no different than anyone else, just love this planet very much and all the inhabitants intensely.

I have worked hard to be where I am now and find it difficult to stay in a positive mode when all out chaos seems to find its way to my consciousness from all points and directions.

You know funny thing is, maybe we are born predisposed to certain traits of either love or hate, acceptance or denial.

I am not a saint, but am a descent person, so probably get hit more than someone who is all out mean and nasty. I do think that the balance always weighs itself in the end though.

I had a dream this afternoon, one I have had before, in it I am with my family and there is a storm coming, and the children are out in the distance playing when a huge magnetic/electric cloud appears and I watch as it explodes from within and the heavy metals that are left behind are some sort of energy, like a type of consciousness that devours anything in its path. Or sickens anything in its path to die slowly.

I am yelling at the tops of my lungs to the kids to run inside, and watch as my 2 cats fall down from the toxic metals instantly. I save them from the cage while dodging the powdery substance flying around looking for a host.

See, it is never the person with a developing soul that worries about themselves, it is always all other sentient beings which they most care about.

I choose to help as many as can to know that there are choices we can make, positive ones in some instances, but then there are still other things in life that we have no control over, like my rooster jumping up and karate kicking me this morning (i think my hand is broken) and if given the choice always resonate with what brings you to the highest level of your being.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Awareness always brings a higher state and we are on the evolutionary path towards the higher levels. All of us.

What positive energies?

There is always a balance. If you are aware and awake you are in bliss and the positive flows through you reguardless of the outside world.

How were they formed?

Awareness.

Is it because you or whoever you believe belongs to your group has done something for others?

You are my group.
And we are not typically bleeding heart do gooders.

Edit to say I really think my hand is broke and I just cant get this post right so this is it ok? Figure it out Dragonfly (nice name)

[edit on 30-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I found out from Dr. Evelyn Paglini that we are feeling the worlds Illuminati cults joining each other, Being brought together by the dark side for the end game.

Its still going strong. We must fight them NOW!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Are you serious about your post? Could you link me to the information on that? I mean to say I wouldnt doubt it.

Personally it seems to have something to do with the alignment of the planets and our current position within this timelie/dimension.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The 'system' that has been going for centuries is designed to do exactly what its doing, por ejemplo:

Turn humans against each other so that we don't recognise our true potential together

Work like slaves in order to pay off a never ending VIRTUAL debt so that we can all survive and work even harder in order to maitain TPTB control.

Struggle through life forcing our eyes shut at every given opportunity to stop us from opening them.

In order to break through this negative vibe it is imperative to meditate and release/dispell all the negative energy that is engulfed around our planet. It is much easier to understand and feel energy once the mind is in a relaxed state. Of course the system is designed to keep you from doing that. TV,RADIO,TELEPHONE,COMPUTERS,GAMES CONSOLES,e.t.c e.t.c

Good luck and remember there are many people on this site that think like you do therefore, not all the world is bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ANTAR i have been worried about the effects of all the different frequencies flowing through our body's due to all the telecommunications masts, radio waves, mobile phone signals and power grid energy's,

This cannot be a good thing for the human brain,i myself can only add i have had really bad dreams for the last 10 or so days now, i have no idea why maybe there is a connection.

on a more positive note i always find yore posts calming and beautifully written you truly do give off a good vibe i find.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Someone on the discussion boards asked me if I was psychic... well a few days ago I woke from a lucid vision while driving of a collision. I saw the two colors of the vehicles and just went UGhh! No, and swept it away and asked for understanding and caution, to who? Just the same energy as had given me the little vision.

So today I am driving by the exact place I had the vision and my ex is standing in the road having had the accident I saw. The two cars were the same colors as I flashed on, and well, so does that qualify?

I have been watching nature recently and believe they are giving messages of something very very big about to happen. I felt the negative energy surge weeks ago, and like I tried to talk about in the thread, it usually comes weeks in advance of the occurrence.

It is not so distant now that examples such as the car wreck vision took only a few days time, the gap is closing.

I have to say I still feel an energy surge which in not in balance with the higher order.
Peace and love your family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join