It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Energy Surge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've had that feeling as well. I attributed it to the fact that I need to turn off the news, there is so much negative on there. I had the flu for 1 1/2 weeks in late May, that didn't help as it was the worst one in 35 yrs. for me. But I'll agree, that my gut feeling is something is up. I won't predict anything though, as my instinct has been wrong more time than right. It's always hindsight when I think "hey I was thinking about that".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have found most of the known toxins/chems/additives are actually very easy to cut out of your diet, im vegan so its been especially easy for me. As for the water I've not got around with installing a filter, i should have in a couple of weeks though. I agree with the huge effect positive mental attitude on your health also, sometimes its just hard to shift your focus and look at things in a bigger picture.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well there's a lot going on to contribute to the negativity you are feeling.. the economy, H1N1, North Korea, Iran, etc.. etc.. Imo Negativity breeds Negativity and with more people focused on the negative events and feeling that negativity it can spread and take on a life of it's own..like the surge your are feeling.

Try ritual cleansing of yourself, home and car.. it can be a simple as burning incense or sprinkling salt, but little wierd practices like that do help even if it's all in mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
People are cranky sometimes. The economy is in the toilet and people are struggling just to survive. People have bad days. People get in a fight with their husbands and wives. They get cut off in traffic and take it out on the cashier at the gas station.

It doesn't necessarily mean that "lower astral entities" are setting us up for "sitx". It sounds to me like you need LESS time being reclusive and MORE time outdoors interacting with people.

Your post is very melodramatic and you seem to be all too happy playing the role of the victim.

You will experience your reality in accordance with your expectations.

I have noticed people being very friendlt yo me lately.
I was touched when someone let me over in traffic today when they were clearly well within their right to stay where they were.

Yesterday my neighbor noticed me struggling to unload a washing machine from my pick up truck and he came over to help me.
I choose to live in a world where "lower astral entities" can't affect me or my mood. I choose instead of being reclusive, to go out and interact with people and be of service to THEM when I start feeling those mean ol' "lower astrals" creeping around my door.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
You will experience your reality in accordance with your expectations.

If I understand you correctly. things don't change, only how you see things.

I don't care much about the cares of this life =) If someone doesn't treat me right, I just laugh it off(no not laugh in front of them). I treat all people right even if they do me back the opposite and never change, even if they are annoying. And it makes me feel good all the time even if hell is breaking loose and everyone is starting to hate me!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Maybe he stopped smoking. Only saying because I have this month and have been very irritated over things that I would not be given any other reason.
I have been a madd woman this month. My neighbors will not come over any more, lol.... well something good had to come out of it
....just kidding.

Really though, there is a lot of negative energy. It is the period of time we are in I believe. WHen you have the news telling you to be afraid of this and that,
and you fear your whole world falling apart, it goes around.

You need to set your mind in a positive state. Negative will attract negative and vice versa. Focus on what is good, what is rite. I have decided I am not going to worry about the world falling apart, global warming, global cooling, yellowstone, or North Korea. I am going to wake up, look out my window and see that the sun is up, and I hear the birds and I am alive. It is a good day. I will not fear what another man tells me to fear. What is going to happen is going to happen. I can prepare, but not cower.

When the meter man takes my head off because the lid was too tight,
owell, I will smile , ask him if he needs a coffee. Either change his energy , or ignore it. It gets easier the more you do it. Watch out though, people will start thinking you are a nice person,

Ama

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yes in a way that is what I'm saying and in a way it is very much more than that.

Imagine it is a beautiful sunny day and you are at a parade with the love of your life enjoying the beautiful sunny day when all of a sudden clouds roll in and it begins to rain...on your parade. You will no doubt be angry and upset.
Now a few miles away a farmer whose livelihood depends on his crops is dancing for joy because it is raining.
Same thing is happening but there are two different reactions from two different people. They are viewing reality it different ways.

Some would argue that we should be thankful for our adversaries.
They only serve to make us stronger. Does the clay pot curse the fire in the kiln? The clay pot will come out more beautiful than when it went in.

Do you curse the dirt for turning to mud every time it rains? Of course not.
It is only doing what it was commanded to do when it gets wet.

In another sense what I am saying is that you can actually bend the universe to comply with the reality you hold in your mind. The power of manifestation is the strongest force in the universe.

I recommend doing some reading on "the law of attraction". It will change your life if you let it.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Oh I see, is that you, the happy guy in the pic? You're Asian too?

I'll try what you said, thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Every where I go I see behavior that reminds me of the worst case of Bipolar Mania. People start out nice enough and then WHAM! They switch and are so negative and

As they say in the Matrix, if you are not one of us, then you are one of them. Hardwired into the system, and not simply jacked in.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is a really interesting thread. Many years ago I was receiving intensive mental health support and I noted as did my therapist and others at her agency that when things got really bad for me it portended a virtual tsunami of mental health crisis's within a few weeks coming to the same health facility from which I was receiving services. Not exactly to say I was like a canary in the mineshaft but something like that for sure. Early responders? The mental health people I've spoken to have all said that these things come in waves not necessarily associated with the full or new moons though those definitely have some peaks and impact too.
I'm convinced there are things that some of us feel earlier than others so I think you are wise to be careful when you feel these things. At the moment I'm going through a good spell but....I'm always a little reclusive and guarded these days. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Mystiq I told you about the Sage I just recieved, here is a picture it it and the braid laying behind it.

Edit to say oops wrong picture without the braid behind the sage... Back to the media drawing board. Geeze I need a teckie in my world! The little strand of braided grass is from my son...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to resize the picture for me? It is in my pictures in my media.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh thank you for that picture. I see. Yes I must get some myself. Lovely.
I adore the smell of sweetgrass. And you can tell immediately that it was intended for cleansing and purifying by design.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Here is the picture of the sweet grass braid, only thing I dont know how to resize the picture but here goes nothing! I have to say that with all the great discussion and kind of working through this on a personal level I feel much better today and even though I am not 100% on the vibes, things are brighter.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm really glad, this negativity had me worried. There may very much have been a connection to the area you mentioned. And you would be very sensitive, but you are such a strong light in this world. You post above the radar on so many things, and when people tell me stay beneath the radar I think of you always. And decide the fence isn't a good place to sit, it kind of hurts the bottom and leaves an imprint.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with The Global Consciousness Project

Check it out....The "Project Dot" reading has been pegged in the red most of the day..Might be a correlation to what some are experiencing...something abnormal appears to be "up"

edit for sp

[edit on 18-6-2009 by RolandBrichter]

[edit on 18-6-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You are on to something with this topic !

I work with two other people, and we have gotten along for months, we joke around and get work done with ease .....Usually. Until today.

We were screaming at each other for no reason, calling managers over and having a blame fest like nothing I have seen.

Negative energy is here. I can feel it as well. A mysterious dark energy.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I've felt the same dark energy, both inside and out, except it has been going on for about 2 months now.
It really sucks, because 3-4 months ago my vision was very clear and I was ok with everything. I can't say I did'nt see this coming however, I could sense these days were on the horizon but did not anticipate it would be this bad. Like you said, I feel something terrible is going to happen on a grand scale, my stomach hurts all the time, like a really crappy butterfly sensation ugh. I've also noticed a change in everyone I know, I can see it in their eyes. There's a shadow coming to consume this world, it's like "The Nothing" from Neverending story. It will be like a really bad dream.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is a better size. I love my new tables too. They were a gift from my Brothers GF.

Ok so today I went and did a boatload of service to others, it made me feel much better about the world in general however I still cant shake the feeling that things are off and that leaves me in a vulnerable space.

The N.K. situation, the economy and other lovely world problems have me down sure, but not to the extent that it would make me feel so off kilter.

Seems like I am waiting for the ball to drop or something.

I wish I knew more about astrology/astronomy. Perhaps something with Mars?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My inconsideration.

Did not read the newest replies before I posted.

I have to say that it really filled my heart to read all of your individual yet similar replies.

What can I say but thankyou so much for coming together to discuss this rather 'different' subject openly. It is not always easy to be sensitive towards energy, and rare when you have the moxy to talk about it publicly.

Do any of you understand that we can change negative energy just by awareness? Could be that our planet needs a little extra light and compassion right now. This is something which we will probably see escalate before it evens out most likely.

Any ideas how to deal with people that are under the influence and unaware? Usually I get the angry types, the bickering types. Well adults tend to get angry and the children in my life start bickering over nothing. But luckily kids are very resilient and if they are basically good natured it passes pretty fast with proper direction... (Clean your room!)

My animals have even been acting odd, they have been fighting amongst each other more the past few days. Nipping and growling, and that is unusual.

I recall prior to 911 many strange animal attacks happened and the natural course of their behavior was amplified for about two months before peaking only a couple of weeks before the big event. Afterwards it mellowed out again and the bear attacks, shark attacks and strays subsided.

I dont know, I have also felt some bouts of a vertigo sensation as well, I am hydrated and healthy, it felt more like energy, negative shifts. So, when they come I just close my eyes and breath and attempt to tune into beautiful feelings and good thoughts.

We will see. Again thankyou guys for taking time to talk with me about this. I wonder if it is just America?

Edit for spellchex

[edit on 19-6-2009 by antar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join