posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
Yeah they can grow HUUUGE and do inflict a quite painful bite as well.
Scientifcally known as "Scutigera coleoptrata ", but more commonly "The house centipede or Silverfish"
The house centipede is capable of biting a human...When it does, it is no worse than a minor bee sting. The worst one can usually expect...is some
pain and a slight swelling...symptoms generally disappear within a few hours. However, the bite can cause health problems for those few who are
allergic to the extremely mild venom of its bite...a rash may develop and many minuscule bumps can form, an allergic reaction which might be
comparable to a bee sting, in terms of pain, or simply itchy, as with a mosquito bite.
I kill em on sight, that is if I can catch em, they have some sort of omni direction turbo thrust units attached to them, so consider yourselves