It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones updates the officer/ambulance driver spinfest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Only AJ can bring a little humor (actually a lot of humor) to such a ridiculous spin job like this. I know for a fact (
) that there are a lot of really good cops out there, but this situation was worrisome to say the least.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Alex jones always seems to add some kinda humor with a good point

Un belivable, they allowed a soldier to return to civil duty work without a mental evaluation test at least! I caught at the end, alex was saying, the troopers car was speeding and tailgaiting the ambulance...thats an old cop trick..cops sometimes to get a conviction or issue a ticket, unpurposley try to get you to sepeed up, go over a white stop line. useing yuor fear and confusion agaisnt you, so they can issue a ticket(money for the city or state). Old trick nowadays.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
I caught at the end, alex was saying, the troopers car was speeding and tailgaiting the ambulance...

It is a two-parter, I got a little sidetracked yesterday while I was posting this and forgot the second part.

Part 2

EMT's = Al Qaeda

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Only AJ can bring a little humor (actually a lot of humor) to such a ridiculous spin job like this.

I packed it in with 3 minutes left to go on part 2. I tried, really I did, but he is such a buffoon! Standard lecture practice is one thing...say what you're gonna say, say it, then say what you just said...

However, this clown doesn't let up! He's right about the spin, but just how much does he have to beat it to death for the 'true believers' to get the point?

I've said before, be wary of the man with the bullhorn...just what is he distracting you from?

new topics

top topics

join