It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
cool story, and im going to take it as that, a story, not to be rude or anything but I don't know you and I don't generally believe most of the stuff I read on the net especially from random people. It was a trippy read though.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I will reply to all three replies in this one post. First off thank you Brock for your insights and comments.

The information the second person wanted is in the hoax page done by Maysy who was bullied relentlessly and in the end tried to tell her story as fiction and got banned for doing so. I have mentioned a few pages back that this thread was no hoax... The link to this thread is posted a few pages back also. This thread will give you more understanding of what I am trying to say but dare not put in words here. I will not cover this material again as we all know what happened to Maysy! Take what she said as pretty much the absolute truth but a few things maybe slightly off but pretty much she has it correct. I am not wanting to suffer the relentless abuse she suffered so excuse me for not repeating this material. It is a long thread but if you only read a few pages you will probably get a fairly good idea of what the Draco's do with us.

As for whether I am being misled well only time will tell. I am getting together more evidence in the way of shortened films. This takes a huge amount of work but hopefully I will have some important ones done soon and you will be able to see for yourselves. I am trying my best to explain all of this to. As for us not looking like them, I think you will find we are more like them than you know. They are reptilian in the way that a bird is a Reptilian and they are feathered, a better description can also be found on Maysys thread, I will concentrate on new material and not covering what she has covered already.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

Am I the "second person" you were referring to? (Feel the love).
I don't remember mentioning the word "hoax" anywhere in my post, but if you want me to read the posts of someone else to speak for you... well, ok then.

It's been, um... great(?) speaking with you Story. Best of luck with your experiences.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
reply to post by Story

Am I the "second person" you were referring to? (Feel the love).
I don't remember mentioning the word "hoax" anywhere in my post, but if you want me to read the posts of someone else to speak for you... well, ok then.

It's been, um... great(?) speaking with you Story. Best of luck with your experiences.

I am terribly sorry, I did not mean to offend you. I know you didn't mention hoax. I was meaning the thread of Maysy has been listed as a hoax but it isn't, sorry for the misunderstanding. The material she covers is very extreme and delicate and I just dare not say any of that here. I hope you can understand what I am saying?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well after a day of cutting the movie the last Crusade and getting it done well, I can't load it onto U Tube because they won't take the format it is in and I have no idea how to change the format? One of these days I will become computer literate but it isn't happening quickly! Anyway until someone shows me how to do it, here is one that is on U tube already it is rubbish but it is short and at the end of it you will see what I mean by the figure that is meant to be God, he is on the back wall in art form behind the knight. He has what looks like an open pouch and has his left hand on the bible and right held up making an oath. His clothing falls in such a way to resemble feathers near his feet, pause this and have a good look. Now I will try and load the video? I don't think I know how to do that either! Anyway you may find it with the below?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is much like the relationship between ants and athids. Athids feed on plants and their waste product is honey due. Ants eat this honey due so they protect the herd of athids from preditors, and sometimes even build them mud huts to protect them from the rain. They either wait for the athid to excrete it's honeydue or they stroke the side of it to make it excrete faster. Sometimes ants take athids into their underground tunnels, and place them on plant roots to feed. One species only eats this honey due, and they have a crop of athids underground to feed the whole colony, if an ant is hungrey they may eat an athid.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Brock]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Brock]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OVER VIEW

I have decided to write a very quick over view of what goes on between women and the Draco's. I am pretty sure it is just women? The creature I am talking about is like a large Pterosaurs he has arms and hands inside the wing construction and his arms are very functional unlike any movie I have watched which never portray the real truth of this, he has three long fingers and a thumb. The last finger or fingers carries on in the wing. When he is standing he resembles a man in a long cloak and the arms come out like he is wearing a cloak. This is why all movies show the powerful figure like Darth Vader to be wearing a cloak. His arms are perhaps not as useful as ours because he has the large wing to carry around at the same time but he is perfectly able to sit at a computer like you or I and do most things. What he may lack in terms of hand or arms function he certainly makes up for in brain function! His head goes further out the back than ours and his brain capacity is far larger than ours. We all know that some birds are extremely intelligent and some of them can talk like us. We have only known them to copy us but this is one bird that need not copy. When you think about it birds and humans are the only creatures on this Planet that can talk like we do and even primates are not able to do this. I would suggest perhaps wrongly, that we got this from them? There is a gene for speech and most creatures do not have it and the throat has to be arranged in a certain way to allow this anyway this is something we have in common with birds, both of us can manage this. Dinosaurs where shown to be ugly and have no feathers but if you look into this, you will find that they did have feathers and were mostly brightly coloured and not the ugly creatures we are lead to believe they were. Often when you look at a bird, you can see a creature that is highly intelligent looking back at you! Parrots of course are a good example of this but they all pale in comparison to to this Draco I am talking about. I have nothing but respect for him and if any of you are wise, you will realise this is how one should feel about an extremely intelligent creature!

Being that he is a form of predator he has in common with all other predators, the smarts to catch his prey! Unfortunately you are the prey and one can imagine if you have a prey like a human, you had better be pretty clever, well he is. But this is no ordinary predator relationship he will not eat you for breakfast and then need some other human for lunch! No he will insert his probes into you but not though your skin but up our arse and into your womb and latch onto your walls and with a system similar to how a placenta works, he will then begin to feed off you. Sounds terrible but somehow we have been made to enjoy this process and it actually feels really lovely, better than sex! At the same time he will feed you, he produces a type of milk near his stomach this is not regurgitated food and he via a long hollow tongue will stuff this down your throat and feed you. I know also sounds terrible but again it is very pleasant. All I can image for the reason we find this pleasant is we must have some bird genes in us and we behave like a chick that is starving and mummy has just returned to the nest! This also perhaps relates to why we enjoy kissing. All I know is it starts out like he is giving you a loving embracing kiss and it ends with him stuffing food down your throat! Anyway take my word for it, you get used to it and it becomes something you will deeply desire and no force is needed. This is perhaps one of the most strange predator relationships I can think of and had it not happened to me I would think it impossible.... so please don't write back here and call me nuts, I know it may seem this way to you because you have no example of it but it is not nuts!

More.....

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
continued from above...

This is a relationship where you will in fact have a relationship with the predator, if you can call it that. In fact it is a symbiotic relationship and there is much for you to gain out of it. He will love you in a way, no other has ever loved you, give you a warm bed in his pouch and keep you safe and protected. You will be important to him above all else, he will delight in having sex with you and this is perhaps why humans have greatly over sized sexual organs anyway he is not just content to feed from you, more about that on Maysys thread. I am only giving you a brief over view here and I will not be drawn into details, if you want details go to Maysys thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... Anyway he tends to live in environments where he does not have ready access to food and so he carries his food around with him in his pouch and constantly has it on tap. He will communicate with you and you will develop a relationship. Over time you will adjust to the fact that he is the boss, no two ways about that and you will do as you're told! I know that is not politically correct with all this women's lib stuff about but forget about women lib, he is not into it, it's his way, all the way! Eg what ever his desire is for the moment, you will do it. Anyway you get over that, it sound terrible but you will adjust as women have for thousands of years, adjusted to having a dominant husband.... in the past relationships were not as they are now!

What else can I say about this strange arrangement, Oh he will give you a greatly extended life, something about the food being right for both of you, allows you to some how, break the laws of nature and give each other regenerative ingredients. I am not fully sure how this works, just that it does. It is symbolised in past cultures by the serpent eating his own tail. Anyway from what I can understand they use us as slaves to run this planet but they also protect the planet so they can to breed us up and every so many thousands of years, they return and harvest the crop.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock
This is much like the relationship between ants and athids. Athids feed on plants and their waste product is honey due. Ants eat this honey due so they protect the herd of athids from preditors, and sometimes even build them mud huts to protect them from the rain. They either wait for the athid to excrete it's honeydue or they stroke the side of it to make it excrete faster. Sometimes ants take athids into their underground tunnels, and place them on plant roots to feed. One species only eats this honey due, and they have a crop of athids underground to feed the whole colony, if an ant is hungrey they may eat an athid.

Yes there is examples of this sort of relationship in nature, in the insect world. Bees are very interesting to look at as well.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story

What else can I say about this strange arrangement, Oh he will give you a greatly extended life, something about the food being right for both of you, allows you to some how, break the laws of nature and give each other regenerative ingredients. I am not fully sure how this works, just that it does. It is symbolised in past cultures by the serpent eating his own tail. Anyway from what I can understand they use us as slaves to run this planet but they also protect the planet so they can to breed us up and every so many thousands of years, they return and harvest the crop.

Hi Story

have you felt, since you have been feeding from him, you are healthier, and that you dont get sick so often, if at all? Do you also look and feel younger than somebody of your age, and people are surprised when you tell them how old you are?

This harvest that you speak of, -- Im not sure what you mean by them returning every so thousands of year? -- does that mean that when the existing civilisation (that they are feeding on) is wiped out, they go to another planet, or somewhere else. Therefore, when WE get wiped out, will they leave and populate another planet?, taking their food source with them?

... and and, has he said that are there other planet exactly like ours where they are harvesting also?

sorry for all the questions,
I have more
but will see how you go with these, as I am so very interested in learning more about this

[edit on

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

OK! Brilliant! Sell your story to the movies!

Honestly, what a briiliant story - if we are to suffer, so what, we are already suffering.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Ok so far my link to him has been only spiritual in nature and the giving to me of this message so although this can feel very real to me, I doubt that any of this has gone on as such so although I look young for my age and I am not sick that often, I doubt that this has any thing to do with it.

As for the harvesting of the crop.... and do they move on to another planet? I am not sure about that but they only need to harvest the crop every six thousand years or so. That is if you think about it, all the history we know. I think they simply do a Noah's ark type thing, they wipe out most of us after collecting who they want and then start the whole thing off again. Like a farmer burns his field after the years crop and replants good seed. This is all in the bible in Revelations.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Story

OK! Brilliant! Sell your story to the movies!

Honestly, what a brilliant story - if we are to suffer, so what, we are already suffering.

Why thank you, I know I should be perhaps trying to sell it? The trouble is it feels like more than simply a story to me. I actually think this is real and the more I look into it, the more evidence I find to back that up. The experience went on for me a long time before I ever opened the bible and I was shocked to find stuff that relates to this, in the bible!

I am about to place a video on here that I have finally managed to get onto U Tube, now the trick is to find it and upload it to here....hopefully that won't take too long? I have not done the subtitles yet but I will get that done in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok here is my attempt to embed the video I have done onto here, if it doesn't work follow this www.youtube.com...

I will fill in the symbolism and meanings in the next few days. I haven't learnt how to do the sub titles yet but someone is going to show me how in a couple of days time. I will write out the meaning here tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

OMNOMNOMNOM I eat red pills for breakfast! No BS can stop me!

Which is why I tell you, sir, NO, we evolved naturally on this planet as an extension of the universe's computational abilities.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Please note I feel most weird about placing this that is written below...

WHY REPTILIANS LOVE YOU

Now I know this is contra to popular belief where either people do not believe in Reptilians as they think that only Grays exist which are in fact a version of Reptilian or if you are of the believe that Reptilians exist, you are probably of the believe that they are evil?

Well I am going to attempt to show you what your PURPOSE is and that you are loved by the Reptilians.

For such a long time I used to constantly feel intimated by my Reptilian handler, would you call him that? Anyway he has been showing me this whole pouch experience but I would constantly feel insecure and inferior. The size of his head alone is well intimating and I know he houses a huge brain in there and out smarts me in every way, so I feel well silly beside him and like he might toss me aside in some rubbish bin at any second, I mean really how can he really value me, when I am small and silly? This insecurity went on and on and he would constantly try to comfort me and let me know he valued me, most highly. But why.... how can a silly person who belongs to this race called man that goes around fighting wars and destroying this planet, be of any value? Surely they are right to want to exterminate us and any intelligent creature would waste not a second in doings so, for the very survival of this planet at the very least. Humans are small minded, we attack each other over nothing and even when at peace many will delight in attacking others on forums or with road rage and really we are just so out of control. What is there to love about us, what makes us special and worth saving and caring for?

"Well" he said to me "let me explain this in simple terms"

(now please excuse me if this is not word for word or sounds in some way wrong to some of you. I am but a mere human retelling this and will give you the guts of the meaning of the conversation, I can do no more.)

"You are not useless and insignificant and to even say that about a creature I have created is to insult me. You have a purpose, it is just that most of you are unaware of what it is. I delight in you, as do we all, in our Babies and regard you in higher esteem and value then any other creature on this planet. You are the delightful little creature that keeps us warm and toastie, you give me much in the way of pleasures (will not elaborate) and you feed me the most perfect food, you allow me to run myself though you and you invigorate that food and give it back to me as a perfect food which gives me a life without end...how could we not love and appreciate such a creature? You sell yourself short, not only are you of enormous value to me for the above reasons but the most endearing thing about humans is beyond these things. The little arms you warp around me and say "Daddy, I love you so" That is beyond any of the above things, you warm my heart and my love for you is beyond measure."

Then he carried on in a different vein

"Many will say because we are going to come down to Earth and harvest you and exterminate the rest, bar a few that will seed the next crop, that we are evil. This unfortunately is just something we just have to do every several thousand years during an interglacial warm period but we take no delight in it. You are very precious to us but we just have to get on and do it, just like you have to exterminate or cull a creature on Earth that gets out bounds for it's environment and needs to be brought back into check, it does not make you evil, you are doing a necessary evil for the greater good and that is what we have to do. Just as you feel sad and sorry for wild horses that have out breed their territory and are now ruining it because of numbers and need to be culled back to a manageable size, we also feel very sad. We feel especially sad because we communicate with you in a way that you could never with a horse or any other animal on Earth.

more.....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Continued from above....

"We also have to strip you of your technology and take you back to almost cave man status and again we feel sorry about this but we simply have to do it, when man is advanced he is also ruining this planet and is hard to manage, so your memory of such things have to be removed and you are placed back as babes in the woods"

He then went on to talk about men, as in males,

"We feel for men because they are part God and more than women, they take these things as no easy pill to swallow and they want to compete with us and stop us but the simple fact of the matter is, if man was not so necessary to us, we would just wipe them all out. We understand how he feels because in many ways he thinks and feels just like we do and that is the curse of taking a bite of our genes, you get to be like us but not rule like us and so there is always a conflict, especially when man is advanced and this is another reason for the stripping of his technology, when man is at a simple level, he is obedient and humble."

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Do they stay in secret because they are afraid of man though?

I dont doubt that the beings you are describing could destroy mankind, but control us? It seems that they cant do it in a complete sense either covertly or overtly.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Do they stay in secret because they are afraid of man though?

I don't doubt that the beings you are describing could destroy mankind, but control us? It seems that they cant do it in a complete sense either covertly or overtly.

I think it a catch 22 situation, they want the women they harvest to be intelligent and able to communicate with them, on perhaps a near similar level? But to do this they need men and now man has a brain and can work stuff out and over time he starts to compete with them and it seems the only solution to this problem is to breed the crop up and then cull it and start again.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I think also we are intelligent enough perhaps to get into a pile of trouble and cause problems but not intelligent enough to see we are heading for disaster and this level of in between intelligence, is a problem and needs careful management for the planets sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join