It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
WOW.......Anyone who says ATS "censors information and posts" seriously needs to read this thread, freedom of speech at its' maximum. Honestly I am almost shocked that this is being allowed. I honestly do not know whether to think this is factual and paradigm obliterating information OR a serious example of mental health issues that need IMMEDIATE psychiatric and pharmaceutical intervention.

Never-the-less I will continue to watch, I just wanted to add this little interjection in...

[edit on 6/17/2009 by jkrog08]

yes ... that is just crazy ... the guy need some evaluation .... NOW!!@!@#

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
These songs which also about this and so is the film "Labyrinth". I will review it later but for now here is some of the songs which give more away then the movie, if you don't know what your looking for.

As The World Falls Down Lyrics
Artist(Band)
avid Bowie

There's such a sad love
Deep in your eyes, a kind of pale jewel
Open and closed within your eyes
I'll place the sky within your eyes

There's such a fooled heart
Beating so fast in search of new dreams
A love that will last within your heart
I'll place the moon within your heart

As the pain sweeps through
Makes no sense for you
Every thrill has gone
Wasn't too much fun at all
But I'll be there for you-oo-oo
As the world falls down
Falling
(As the world) Falling down
Falling in love

I'll paint you mornings of gold
I'll spin you Valentine evenings
Though we're strangers till now
We're choosing the path between the stars
I'll lay my love between the stars

As the pain sweeps through
Makes no sense for you
Every thrill has gone
Wasn't too much fun at all
But I'll be there for you-oo-oo
As the world falls down
Falling
(As the world falls)
Falling
Falling
As the world falls down
Falling
Falling
Falling
Falling in love
As the world falls down
Falling
Falling
Falling
Falling in love
As the world falls down
Makes no sense at all
Makes no sense to fall
Falling
As the world falls down
Falling
Falling
Falling in love
As the world falls down
Falling
Falling
Falling in love
Falling in love
Falling in love
Falling in love
Falling in love

David Bowie : Chilly Down Lyrics

When the sun goes down (when the sun goes down)
And the bads are back again (and the bads are back)
The brothers comeround (the brothers comeround)
I get out of my dirty bed (my dirty bed)
I shake my pretty little head (I shake my pretty little head)
I tap my pretty little feet (I tap my pretty little feet)
Were brighter than sunlight
Laouder than thunder
Dancing like a yo-yo, wooh

Dont got no problems (no problems)
Aint got no suitcase (no suitcase)
Aint got no clothes to worry about (no clothes to worry about)
Aint got no real estate or jewelry or gold mines binding me, yeah

Ill just through in my hand (through in his hand)
In the chilliest bunch in the land (in the land)
They dont look much (oh)
They sure chilly chilly
They party till they glow glow, huh (oh)

Chilly down with the fun gang
Think small with the fun gang
Bang hips with the fun gang
When you think its wild
Chilly down
Chilly down with the fun gang (hey, I dont want a job)
Act tall with the fun gang (woah, walk tall)
Good times, bad food (yeah)
When you think its wild
Chilly down, chilly down

Wild and crazy, really lazy, high rollin, funky strolling, ball playing
Hips swaying, trouble making, boody shaking, dripping, passing, jumping
Bouncing, brawling, stylin, creeping, pouncing, shouting, screaming
Double-dealing, rock-n-rolling, and oh reeling
With the max in sex appeal
Can you think I grew with feeling?

So when things get too tough (get too tough)
And your chin is dragging on the ground (dragging on the ground)
And even down looks up (down looks up)
Bad luck
We can show you a good time (show you a good time)
And we dont judge nothing (nothing at all)

Just strut your nasty stuff
Wiggle in the middle, yeah
Get you down talking, fun gang

Chilly down with the fun gang (think small)
Think small with the fun gang (bang)
Bang hips with the fun gang (hey, listen up)
When you think its wild
Chilly down
Chilly down with the fun gang (ah, shake your pretty little head)
Lets go with the fun gang (tap your pretty little feet)
Good times, bad food (come on, come on)
When you think its wild
Chilly down
Chilly down with the fun gang (wooh)
Think small with the fun gang (ha ha ha ha ha)
Bang hips with the fun gang

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
David Bowie › Magic Dance

You remind me of the baby
What baby? baby with the power
What power? power of voodoo

Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the baby

I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry
What could I do
My babys love had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew

What kind of magic spell to use
Slime and snails
Or puppy dogs tails
Thunder or lightning
Then baby said
Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)
Put that baby spell on me
Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)
Put that magic jump on me
Slap that baby, make him free

I saw my baby, trying hard as babe could try
What could I do
My babys fun had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew

Slime and snails
Or puppy dogs tails
Thunder or lightning
Then baby said
Slap that baby, make him free
Put that baby spell on me (ooh)

You remind me of the baby
What baby? the baby with the power
What power? power of voodoo

Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the baby

Dance magic, dance, ooh ooh ooh
Dance magic, dance magic, ooh ooh ooh
Dance magic

Slime and snails
Or puppy dog tails
Thunder or lightning
Something frightening

Dance magic, dance
Dance magic, dance
Jump magic, jump
Jump magic, jump
Slap that baby make him free
Jump magic, jump
Slap that baby
Dance magic
Slap that slap that baby make him free

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Underground [long version] Lyrics
Artist(Band)
avid Bowie

No one can blame you
For walking away
Too much rejection (na na)
No love injection
Life can be easy
It's not always swell
Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl
'Cause it hurts like hell
But down in the underground
You'll find someone true
Down in the underground
A land serene
A crystal moon, ah, ah

It's only forever
Not long at all
Lost and lonely
That's underground
Underground

Daddy, daddy, get me out of here
Ha ha I'm underground
Heard about a place today
Nothing ever hurts again
Ah ha I'm underground
Sister sister, please take me down
Ah ah I'm underground

No one can blame you
For walking away
Too much rejection (na na)
No love injection
But down in the underground
You'll find someone true
Down in the underground
A land serene
A crystal moon, ah, ah

It's only
It's only forever
It's not long at all
The lost and the lonely
That's underground

Underground
Heard about a place today
Nothing ever hurts again
Ha ha I'm underground
Sister, sister, please take me down
Ah ha I'm underground
Daddy, daddy, get me out

Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground

Ah ha I'm underground
Sister sister please take me down
Ah ha I'm underground
Ah ha I'm underground
Ah ha I'm underground
Daddy Daddy please
Daddy Daddy please
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Wanna live underground
Sister sister take take me down
Sister sister take take me down

Within You Lyrics
Artist(Band)
avid Bowie

"Within You"
by David Bowie in the movie "Labyrinth"

How you turned my world, you precious thing
You starve and near exhaust me
Everything I've done, I've done for you
I move the stars for no one

You've run so long
You've run so far

Your eyes can be so cruel
Just as I can be so cruel
Though I do believe in you

Yes I do

Live without the sunlight
Love without your heartbeat
I, I can't live within you
I can't live within you

(sigh)

I, I can't live within you

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am not trying to upset anybody but the nature of what I have to say is upsetting... especially for men. This is an old war that has gone on for longer than anyone can imagine, probably. The core of the problem is that men think they have the right to live in this world without interference from the Draco or Reptilians and especially that women belong to them!!!

The Draco created men and women or altered them and they therefore think that women belong to them!!! This war is about the male wolf and the male dog (human) fighting it out. This is why there can never ever be peace. Women are actually naughty and when given an offer from the wolf tend to be charmed and run off with him, much to the disgust of the male dog!!! Also to the wolf the women is essential so he is not going to let go.... you do not let go of something that is essential in your life.

Ok, I hope that is a simply way to show this problem. I apologise to every male who becomes irate about this, your rage or refusal to acknowledge this problem is understandable so I will forgive your insults.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
THE HOLY GRAIL

Movie....The Last Crusade

Written on the tablet...

Who drinks the water, I shall give says the lord, will have a spring inside him welling up for eternal life. -

This relates to

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

And many other verses in the bible.

It relates to the holy grail or the source of Gods power on Earth which is a women's womb. This is also in the Da Vinci Code movie.

The reason I have turned to movies to try and show you is, if I just say "I know." you all think I am making it up or mental, if I show you bible verses, you think I am some religious lunatic which I am not, the only other source is movies but even then many of you then say I am watching too many movies. Any way there so no way to convince you unless you have an open mind, unless you realise they didn't have goddess worship in the past for no reason. They had it because they realised that the root to heaven was though women. Women were worshipped up until 2000 years ago when the church decided it wanted all the power and that the only way to salvation was though Jesus Christ. People have been fighting over having the one true religion, the one that will lead them to heaven and fighting about who has it right for far too long, when the reality is none of them have it right, it has nothing to do with religion.

Anyway you will either believe me or not and I sense women will believe this before men will because women sense it because they are women and this relates to them. Men will not sense this and will likely object to this information. It is time women realised who they are again and what is really going on... this does not apply just to very young women either.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by othehitmans

Originally posted by Reevster
The Draconians and the Paa Tal:

The Alpha Draconians, a reptilian race composed of master geneticists, tinker with life - which from their perspective exists as a natural resource.

The Draconians look at lifeforms which they have created or altered as a natural resource. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians created the primate race, which was firstbrought to Mars and then to Earth. The primate race was then tinkered with by many other different races -21 other races - resulting in the primate race having been modified 22 times. This primate race eventually became Homo Sapien Sapiens. - who we are on a physical level.
Yes, we used to have 12 strands of DNA. Ten strands were taken out by a group from Orion in order to control us and hold us back. Why would they want to hold us back?

The reason the Orion group wanted to hold us back was because they found out who we were on a soul level. Again, according to the Andromedans, we humans are part of a group of energies that they know of as the Paa Tal.

The reason that the Andromedans use the word Paa Tal, which is by the way a Draconian word, is because the Draconians have legends about warring with a race that was creating human life forms that were opposed to Draconian philosophy.

The Paa Tal created life forms that could evolve on their own,with free expression. The Draconians, on the other hand, created races to function as a natural resource for their pleasure. So, you have two very different philosophies.

www.exopolitics.org...

You know what, I actually believe in this. There is a quote by Stephen Covey and it go's like this "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are Spiritual beings on a human journey"

I also have found some of this information to be plausible. Hopefully we'll figure out the truth someday but for now I'm not going to worry about being eaten by some reptilian dude. I wonder if their scales are tough enough to stop a .357 MAGNUM???

And it's a great quote you mentioned. It's also my sig and it's tattooed on my left arm. It's one of those things you see or hear and it just rang so true I wanted it with me everywhere.

Back to the subject, Great story... errrm... Story

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am feeling a bit gutted at the moment because I feel there is no effective way I can show you what I am trying to tell you and get you to believe it is the truth and not just some big STORY. I think the only way you can know this is to have a personal experience, other wise it is not there for you. You see the BS story in the movies and not the hidden meaning and if someone points the meanings out to you, you still don't get it, you think that person is well whacked in the head! Never the less I will try yet again.....

Look at religion.... the ideas that people believe is well just plain strange. I mean why would a God give you a free pass to heaven just because you say "I love you and I love Jesus." I mean really, what sense does that make? Why would the church give a stuff about the bloodline of Jesus as was the theme of the Da Vinci code....What sense does that make? None, it makes no sense what so ever, people believe these things and yet they make no sense. It is just blind observation of a religion, that simply makes no sense. Jesus was apparently only a man and a profit until three hundred years later when the church decided to turn him into the Son of God and use him for their own purposes to make money and have power over people. Religion is a business, people don't get that but it is, it's about making money, lots and lots of money and getting you to do what they say! I think it has a second purpose and that is to keep you distracted from the truth, to stop you thinking logically about what is really going on on this planet.

In the beginning of the bible man was domesticated and all the deaths caused by God in his wrath and his jealousies were accepted by man because man was cowering before this race known as God but as man become more self aware and started to build up great societies this could not hold and so Gods image was changed and this new version was sold to man kind in the New Testament and by the word of Jesus. It isn't however that God himself has changed, it was just that now great deception was necessary to keep the faith going and to keep men in line. Man has now gone totally wild, he is now full of his own abilities and the very idea of cowering before a race of Gods is one that would fill him with horror and the idea just does not fly anymore. Even truly religious people if they came in contact with the real nature of God would he horrified, they would burn their bibles at the same time as reaching for a gun!

Personally I don't know how they in all honesty can claim to be innocent of the nature of God. His nature has not been erased from the bible, it is there in black and white written on the pages, printed in the millions and millions of copies. He clearly states he is coming to harvest the Earth of those of us which are called the crop or fristfuits and then he is going to torch everyone else! If you don't believe me read these verses..

more below....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
continued from above..

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and BLOOD came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

And as for setting fire to the Earth, this is said at least twice.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations (this refers to people like stock), with all your holy things.
Ezekiel 20:47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.

If you are under some illusion he is talking about some animal sacrifice this should clear that up...

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the FIRSTFRUITS unto God and to the Lamb.

Also note they are not defiled of women and are therefore virgin this is because they are women!

more....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
continued from above...

One thing is for sure there is not some magical heaven in which people who plead allegiance to God go and swim all day long and party up on the beach. If you read the bible and not just go to church, you will realise that the bible says some rather odd things that have been placed in there and you will miss them if you are not paying attention. Eg most people are probably blissfully unaware that the bible in fact says in heaven you will be Gods servant and you will serve him. Never have I heard any religious person quote that to me. It says in the bible there will be no wife's and that you will go there to become and angel and to serve God. It says blessed are those that die in the Lord. What do people make of these verses? They simply over look them, they go to church and get the warm feelings and that is all that matters.

Even the movies, most of them make no logical sense what so ever. Take the Matrix for example, there is some fabulous lines in the Matrix Movies and people realise there is some truth in the movies but what is it? It sure isn't that you are asleep in a pod, yet I have even heard the odd person think maybe that is true. Of course that is not true but did you notice there is two large machines in the Matrix films, the first releases Neo from his pod and if you look closely you will see it has a human in it's belly. The second is at the end of the third movie and again there is a human in it's belly. Most will not notice this, they are on the scene for only a very seconds and you have to freeze frame and go frame by frame to really see they are carrying a pink human pod with a human in it. I notice this a lot in movies, something very significant is in the movie and yet you are distracted by action in the foreground and it is only there for a few seconds, so why is it there at all? If the director is not really wanting you to see it and has you distracted and it flashes onto the screen and is gone, why go to the trouble and expense of having it there at all? At the end of the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, God is on the back wall in a freeze (art) where the grail is housed and he clearly has an open pouch and his clothes are arranged in such a way that they look very much like feathers. This is why pictures show angels flying and Red Indians chiefs wore feathers and Ra and Horus were a birds, all the ancient cultures show respect with feathers. God in this freeze also has he left hand on the bible and is holding up his right hand, this symbolises making an oath. Eg I will keep my word, well if he is going to keep his word there is plenty that will end up not being toooo happy about that!

I think the reason it is now embedded in movies is disclosure is coming and so it is already embedded in the movies we have been watching for over thirty years. At the end of Close Encounters of the Third Kind they play music together, how many know this is in fact a religious movie and this is the theme of Gods chosen ones who learn a song that no one else can know? How many realise most movies are religious, the Matrix films for example has religious names all the way though it and far more than just names going on. V for Vendetta was about the apocalypse, as is Independence Day. Independence Day was almost a perfect play by play of what the bible says. It says God will come and rein fire down on us and wipe us out, after he has removed his chosen ones who will be saved from the Earth! The movie doesn't follow this because it has to stick to Hollywood BS of lets sucker the people into believing they are super heroes and they can do anything, even make Gods ships fall out of the sky with a plane up the bottom and one punch will knock out a well armored alien for over three hours!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Makes sense to me.

Atlantis rings a bell too.

Also you are human like the rest of "us" eh? We are mammal reptile hybrids?

This is the reason so much conflict within ourselves - how do we overcome the negative inhabited influence of the reptilian mind without killing that part of ourselves is my question to ETs watching/listening?

Nice post S&F

wZn

Thank you for your warm comments. I find you to be a deep warm and thoughtful human being and there aren't too many of them around so once again thank you.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Are you of the opinion that all Draco are naturally evil Story, or do you think as with human life you get a large degree of duality?

I don't think I can really answer that question, I think once you've been bewitched shall I say, that there is no longer a clear perspective but I don't see them as evil at all, that concept is a man made concept. OK they feed differently than we do but do you call a lion evil because he catches his evening meal or is he simply doing what he is programmed to do and evil has nothing to do with it?

I personally find them very loving and think in many ways they have our nature and the bad aspects of mans nature is similar to theirs.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
QUIET ACCEPTANCE

I just want to say that although Maysy seems correct about a lot of things, this journey is long and difficult and feels very much like falling down a rabbit hole. You feel like you are losing the plot and how can what you experience be real, finding it in movies and the bible is very helpful but at the end of the day one just has to ride the ride and see where it goes. The stage I have gotten to is one of great peace and serenity were as Maysy seemed like she was miscommunicating many things and perhaps not even picking the message up correctly at times. Anyway after that stage where she was at comes peace and harmony and a quiet acceptance. Words seem to fade away and seem almost unnecessary, like sitting in the company of a good friend, one does not need to speak. Long conversations are replaced by quiet peaceful restful communication, where words are just not needed.

One no longer feels the need to defend oneself because really there is no need, when one accepts a situation totally, they no longer feel a need to defend it. There is nothing to defend, one only reacts when one is not sure, if one has doubts and perhaps misgivings, if one feels like maybe they should not be going down this road and maybe it leads to disaster, then they will react if they are continuing to travel that road to criticism and that reaction can be almost violent because they are defending a position that they are not really sure they should be defending and they are really trying to convince themselves more than anyone else that they are on the right road or the continued journey is warranted. On this journey, one is kind of pulled along but there does seem to be some choice in the matter and when people say it is not possible without your agreement, I think to some extent this is true. Eventually the journey ends, like all journeys end, mine has not ended but I am now way past the point of no return and comfortable with that.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
you must be really hot if he picked you

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
reply to post by Story

So the story goes you befriended Draco in a dream or through telepathy... I am wondering how you conjure or address to get that specific entity. I am just curious to know what your method, ritual or precursor that gets you there.

I just have to sort of concentrate or is that meditate and relax and he will arrive. I am not sure how to really explain it and when it is him calling me I will suddenly feel really tired and need to lie down and sense his presence... it usually only happens at night when I am already relaxed.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Story

have you read or watched: Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye ?

it's from 1999, a two hour lecture "Everything you know is wrong " by Lloyd Pye.

Google Video Link

I know about this guy and think his stuff is amazing. I have his web page in my browser. Thank you for the video and to anybody else who places really interesting stuff on here thank you. I have not watched it yet but definitely will do.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
WHY I BELIEVE THE REPTILIANS ARE NOT EVIL

Several of you wanted to know why am so sure man is doomed and why do I not believe man can defeat the Reptilians and perhaps you want to know why am I quietly having a relationship with one of them?

The answer is simply, I believe they are God as we know him. They are the race KNOWN AS God in the bible,

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Note the bible clearly shows God to be a race and no an entity. Also these verses

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Clearly showing they have interbreed with us and made us a hybrid with them.

People think the Reptilians are deceitful and evil. How can you claim a race that has been controlling us but has clearly stated they have been doing such a thing and has left a record of this which has been copied millions and millions of times is deceitful? You can't claim to be ignorant to what they are up to, they have told you clearly what they are up to, there is no deceit. When it comes to the apocalypse, they have also very clearly stated they are going to harvest you and they intend to wipe everyone else out. That is not deceitful, that is a clearly stated fact.

Do I believe they have the power to do such a thing.... Hell YES.... they have it all over us and we know it, if you think about it, you know this already. Have they told you clearly they intend to do this, of course they have, it is not only in Revelations it is even in the old testament.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

So as a final word, I do not believe them to be evil as that word is just a man made concept. Think about this phase

"I know now that from the light also comes the shadows. "

Yes the black and white tiles of the Masons is an expression of this.... from God you get good and evil. You get the loving Lord and the Devil. I am sorry if that upsets any of you but the fact of the matter is the Devil and God are one and the same! They are just the two sides of his nature and he is capable of great love and great terrible deeds, as is man and so we really are a reflection of God and we really do have his nature. Look in the mirror, man is no better. At least the reptilians are honest and stick to their word and just as a final note.... I believe they have been guarding this planet and keeping us all safe from far worst aliens and so when people say if God exists where is he and how can he claim to love us? The answer is simple...Don't be expecting to much, are you alive, has the planet been kept free from invaders for thousands of years? Yes, well he has been looking after you then, hasn't he?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I agree with what you say. There is no good and evil, just physic's. Are we evil to cattle because we slaughter them, or are we good because we protect them from the preditors, diseases, and feed them? Ofcourse animals think like we do, thinking is electron flow, any nervouis process needs that. We simply think much higher then animals, but do the reptillians think that much higher, or just a little bit?

God is power and authority, he is who your told he is.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The video you guys posted about the Sumerians was an interesting watch. I didn't know what people where talking about when mentioning 'Nibiru' and 'Anannuki' until watching it. Thanks.

The whole 'Intervention Theory' has conceivable things about it, except... why would 'advanced' beings who can play with genetics and move huge monoliths need to create slaves for extracting gold? Seems like they would have technology that could do the work for them... without having to deal with a dumbed down species. (Lucky us).

Do these Anannuki tie in somewhere with these Draco?

Story ~
Quite a testimonial you got going there. I suppose you're gonna have to roll with the punches when telling people these kinds of things. Humans will naturally get defensive when backed up against the wall in a 'no win' situation. (Again, lucky us). I'm sure you can understand that it all sounds pretty far-fetched to a lot of us.

So when you speak of this Draco treating you in a 'loving' way, do you mean like a pet, a friend, or something more intimate? (Even though it sounds like you don't meet physically). And why is it he won't meet you physically?
So are you able to ask him questions... ones that people here may want answers to?
If the end result is to annihilate humans (and only keeping a select few), with no chance of survival as an option, why even tell people?

Sorry if you've already covered any of this and I missed it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ok Story on an serious note;
Do you think it is possible you are being led astray, you seem to have a very good knowledge of the bible and use it to coincide with this version of reality that you seem to believe.

Reason i ask is that you are using Reptilian as a race of God, and also quote bible verses to show that we are created in God's image, Reptilians by the very nature of the word bring images of lizards, snakes, frogs etc, As humans we look nothing like that, so how could reptilians be a race that God belongs to and yet being made in his image we look completely different then the nature of the word Reptilian. Also as you use Draconians as the evil beings, the bible explicitly states that a serpent(possible snake) was used as the instrument to deceive us and God stripped the serpent of a voice to talk, and leg or wings so that they must crawl on thier bellies.

I think it would be a shame if you were being led astray from the God you seem to believe in by an evil entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join