It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Traffic Report: Minnesota UFO ejects smaller object

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Source Link: www.examiner.com...

The UFO Traffic Report for Wednesday, June 17, 2009, includes 10 selected sightings over nine states, according to witness statements filed in the past 48 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Weather you are a believer, a sceptic or simply interested in the unusual I truly think you will enjoy this thread. I came upon it searching for current event to post on other topics but found myself mid way still reading the post and found it to be as interesting as I have other amazing articles/videos about UFO's. I truly enjoy open discusion and debate on all issues and topics so I look forward to hearing what people think about today's latest reporting on this subject.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks.
It looks interesting, so I have to read more closely

I think I've heard about smaller objects coming from bigger ones in some other cases as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Excellent find!!

I watched the video about three times, I didn't seem to see a ufo ejecting anything, just more of them showing up...also, from about 1:48 - 2:05, there is something there that is moving slowly across the field between the camera and the road...when you first see it in the video, it is stationary...what is that?

Wish the cameraman had a tripod...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Pretty cool footage but it's extremely annoying how the person holding the camera seems to be having an epileptic attack. Why on earth can't they hold the camera steady on a spot for more than 5 seconds? That alone makes me a little suspicious of this, but it's interesting to say the least. Not sure if it's just bad visuals, but I think i can see some sort of small smoke trail following the first bright object? Flares, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyncent
Excellent find!!

I watched the video about three times, I didn't seem to see a ufo ejecting anything, just more of them showing up...also, from about 1:48 - 2:05, there is something there that is moving slowly across the field between the camera and the road...when you first see it in the video, it is stationary...what is that?

Wish the cameraman had a tripod...

ty for posting, I totally agree, a tripod would have been great

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aalien
Thanks.
It looks interesting, so I have to read more closely

I think I've heard about smaller objects coming from bigger ones in some other cases as well.

I appreciate the thumbs up

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotrace
Pretty cool footage but it's extremely annoying how the person holding the camera seems to be having an epileptic attack. Why on earth can't they hold the camera steady on a spot for more than 5 seconds? That alone makes me a little suspicious of this, but it's interesting to say the least. Not sure if it's just bad visuals, but I think i can see some sort of small smoke trail following the first bright object? Flares, perhaps?

Perhaps, I also found interesting the other video choices that come after the video. Again non conclusive but I always enjoy a good UFO sighting.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi Rams59lb.I started a thread on this very same topic last night.Here.We came to the conclusion that they are Shamooli flares.RE2505 gives a good explanation in the thread of their workings.

Lewtra

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I agree, i think they are flares - you can see the smoke trail being left in the sky.

Also, never let the woman hold the camera!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There's a caption under the video on the UFO Traffic Report Link that states it's a British UFO video. It doesn't appear to be related to the Minnesota object emitting object sighting.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
Hi Rams59lb.I started a thread on this very same topic last night

Hey Lewtra, sorry about that I'll pay better attention next time but I did find the rest of the article interesting...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I think you both might be right "Flares" Hmm still interesting

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
There's a caption under the video on the UFO Traffic Report Link that states it's a British UFO video. It doesn't appear to be related to the Minnesota object emitting object sighting.

Thanks for catching that, very cool... But it is still very hard to see a smaller craft?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Good video, I am anxious to see some alternate explanations presented, I can't think of any strong ones. It could have done without that ANNOYING music though.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think all we could come up with so far was a possible "Flare" Yah I'm not a big fan of the music.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

They are so obviously flares it's not funny.

The suspect manner of the filming should also be taken into consideration.

By the way why not just walk upto what they were filming? Bogus!

UFOs exist - this is a farce and whoever submitted them as such should be ashamed.

wZn

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

Originally posted by lewtra
Hi Rams59lb.I started a thread on this very same topic last night

Hey Lewtra, sorry about that I'll pay better attention next time but I did find the rest of the article interesting...

Yeah Rams59lb.In the past year of being a member of Ats,I have found, you have to be vigilant.Hell, you can bet even the best minds here have fallen into the trap.
No worry buddy,I hope your thread gets a million stars & flags.And i don't mean that in a jealous way.

Peace.Lewtra

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hem.....I did not notice what looks like grey smoke following the objects the first view. Flares are now looking pretty good IMO. The shakiness of the video is completely annoying and distorts the clarity of the images as well, I mean is the filmer having seizures or what?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
These are flares in my opinion...yep you can see the smoke trail behind them as they descend on close up shots. The person that shot this can not seem to keep the camera still as well. that is a good give away that it may be a fake.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The person that shot this can not seem to keep the camera still as well.

Yea that is what confused me at first, you can't see the detail you should be able to. Only after a second or third in depth viewing can you clearly distinguish the grey smoke trails. This is why I hate trying to analyze shaky youtube-type videos, it is near pointless anyways. I like to stick to the older, more documented reports and credible witness statements. Or at least the videos that are decent quality. Honestly I think I am going to stop even trying on videos like this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join