It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 99
100
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by StaringBack
Maybe you didn't see the part where I said "if you're saying that this train wreck had anything to do with JW and jackblack12 (and maybe you're not), then..."

I figured you were, since this thread is about JW and jackblack12 afterall.


Well you figured wrong. In case you have noticed, people have been getting topic during this thread.

Anyways, I didn't even quote you I was quoting XKrossX. So why even bring this up?

Like I said before go take a chill pill and relax.


I'm completely chill, just taking part in this thing we know as the internet.

Besides, it was wasn't necessarily aimed at you, it was aimed at anyone linking today's train crash and Ardent Sentry to JW and his whole ordeal. Maybe you should take a chill pill and relax, ma'am.




posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
haha that jackblack13.info site right now is hilarious. he posted all the reports that people sent in. hahahahahaha



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
I'm completely chill, just taking part in this thing we know as the internet.

Besides, it was wasn't necessarily aimed at you, it was aimed at anyone linking today's train crash and Ardent Sentry to JW and his whole ordeal. Maybe you should take a chill pill and relax, ma'am.


I am relax...thank you. If what you said wasn't directed to me then you shouldn't have quoted me.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Train wrecks aren't related to this years ardent sentry?



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Train wrecks aren't related to this years ardent sentry?


The train wrecks that happened are not a part of Ardent Sentry. Statistics show almost 2 happen a day.

Train wreck derailment drills are a part of Ardent Sentry, they are not exclusive to Ardent Sentry though. Drills happen year round, all the time.

There is a difference. Try not to take me out of context next time.


[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

The train wrecks happening are not a part of Ardent Sentry. Statistics show almost 2 happen a day.

Train wreck derailment drills are a part of Ardent Sentry, they are not exclusive to Ardent Sentry though. Drills happen year round, all the time.

There is a difference. Try not to take me out of context next time.


Why do you insist on stating your opinions as facts?

Prove the bolded statement.

Oh wait, you can't.

:facepalm:



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Originally posted by StaringBack

The train wrecks happening are not a part of Ardent Sentry. Statistics show almost 2 happen a day.

Train wreck derailment drills are a part of Ardent Sentry, they are not exclusive to Ardent Sentry though. Drills happen year round, all the time.

There is a difference. Try not to take me out of context next time.


Why do you insist on stating your opinions as facts?

Prove the bolded statement.

Oh wait, you can't.

:facepalm:


Actually, the train wrecks that have happened are not a part of Ardent Sentry because Ardent Sentry is a series of emergency drills. Not a series of disasters.


By your standards, any disaster we train for that happens, is a part of Ardent Sentry?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Major AS 09 venues include:
* NORAD’s AMALGAM DART exercise involving air defense activities at Camp Rilea, Oregon;
* The National Guard’s VIGILANT GUARD exercise focused on civil support with major activities in Des Moines, Iowa and Topeka, Kansas; and,
* A Nuclear Weapons Incident exercise (NUWAIX) with a U.S. Air Force response near Cheyenne, Wyoming;

The activities in the vicinity of Camp Rilea will involve the deployment of an Army National Guard ground-based air defense system that will be integrated with Air Force airborne systems (AWACS and fighters) and a Navy Aegis Destroyer. (Media interested in covering this event should contact Mr. Al Eakle at 1-850-283-8080)

Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska National Guard units will respond to multiple events in Iowa and Kansas including simulated train derailments and foreign animal disease. (Media interested in covering events in Iowa should contact LTC Greg Hapgood at 515-971-6385; for events in Kansas, contact Sharon Watson at 785-274-1192)

In Wyoming, Air Force Space Command will respond to an incident involving a simulated nuclear weapon. (Media interested in covering this should contact Capt. Sharbe Clark at 719-554-3815).

[edit on 22-6-2009 by NorsU]



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by StaringBack
So my quoting of you was still relevant, because you implied that people "felt" like something would happen to day, it did, and that it had some sort of relevance.


You totally missed what I said. I told you if your post wasn't directed just to me then you shouldn't have quoted me.

What you should have done was let your post stand alone without quoting me if it wasn't directed only to me. That's what quotes are for. I can see that you are new here, but don't act like it.


My apologies. However, you did imply that since people thought something would happen today and it did, it must be a part of things related to this thread. Which is why I quoted you and why I directed my comment toward you and other people on the issue.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorsU
Major AS 09 venues include:
* NORAD’s AMALGAM DART exercise involving air defense activities at Camp Rilea, Oregon;
* The National Guard’s VIGILANT GUARD exercise focused on civil support with major activities in Des Moines, Iowa and Topeka, Kansas; and,
* A Nuclear Weapons Incident exercise (NUWAIX) with a U.S. Air Force response near Cheyenne, Wyoming;

The activities in the vicinity of Camp Rilea will involve the deployment of an Army National Guard ground-based air defense system that will be integrated with Air Force airborne systems (AWACS and fighters) and a Navy Aegis Destroyer. (Media interested in covering this event should contact Mr. Al Eakle at 1-850-283-8080)

Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska National Guard units will respond to multiple events in Iowa and Kansas including simulated train derailments and foreign animal disease. (Media interested in covering events in Iowa should contact LTC Greg Hapgood at 515-971-6385; for events in Kansas, contact Sharon Watson at 785-274-1192)

In Wyoming, Air Force Space Command will respond to an incident involving a simulated nuclear weapon. (Media interested in covering this should contact Capt. Sharbe Clark at 719-554-3815).

[edit on 22-6-2009 by NorsU]


You realize they do this every year right? And similar drills happen all the time going unnoticed. These particular drills just happened to coincide with the dates of the JW hoax so people took notice.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
By your standards, any disaster we train for that happens, is a part of Ardent Sentry?


Can you read? Or are you just spouting nonsense now to get a reaction?


Why do you insist on stating your opinions as facts?

Prove the bolded statement.

Oh wait, you can't.

:facepalm:


Show me where I stated any opinion about the train incidents in that post.

Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't.

:double facepalm:



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The train wrecks that happened are not a part of Ardent Sentry. Statistics show almost 2 happen a day.


Obviously not a part of ardent sentry, and yes I can read numbers


I was remarking on the fact that they were both reported and had deaths, as I've never seen 2 news stories within 3 days of eachother talk about train derailment deaths ( and yes they do apparently happen often, just struck me as odd ), and given the whole blackjack stuff going on, thought of ardent sentry.


Train wreck derailment drills are a part of Ardent Sentry, they are not exclusive to Ardent Sentry though. Drills happen year round, all the time.

Orly?



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
My apologies. However, you did imply that since people thought something would happen today and it did, it must be a part of things related to this thread. Which is why I quoted you and why I directed my comment toward you and other people on the issue.


Omg, you are making it so hard for me to stay calm right now.

Like I said before, I wasn't refering to this thread. I was talking about another thread where people where stating that they felt like something was going to happen today. There feeling had nothing to do with JW.

I really hate repeating myself, so read carefully this time. This is my second time repeating myself to you.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

The train wrecks that happened are not a part of Ardent Sentry. Statistics show almost 2 happen a day.


Obviously not a part of ardent sentry, and yes I can read numbers


I was remarking on the fact that they were both reported and had deaths, as I've never seen 2 news stories within 3 days of eachother talk about train derailment deaths ( and yes they do apparently happen often, just struck me as odd ), and given the whole blackjack stuff going on, thought of ardent sentry.


Train wreck derailment drills are a part of Ardent Sentry, they are not exclusive to Ardent Sentry though. Drills happen year round, all the time.

Orly?


Sorry, you took me out of context because I wasn't trying to say that "trainwrecks have nothing to do with Ardent Sentry".

I was just saying the actual trainwrecks that happened weren't a part of the drills. And your second quote was just me being a smart @$$
.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by StaringBack
My apologies. However, you did imply that since people thought something would happen today and it did, it must be a part of things related to this thread. Which is why I quoted you and why I directed my comment toward you and other people on the issue.


Omg, you are making it so hard for me to stay calm right now.

Like I said before, I wasn't refering to this thread. I was talking about another thread where people where stating that they felt like something was going to happen today. There feeling had nothing to do with JW.

I really hate repeating myself, so read carefully this time. This is my second time repeating myself to you.


Which then brings us to the question of: why did you even post it in this thread if it had nothing to do with the topic at all?

Pardon me for thinking you were talking about the content of this thread. I guess that's my fault.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong
 


I think he/she is doing this just to get attention. I'm on the brink of saying what's on my mind. The only thing that is stopping me is the terms and conditions.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Originally posted by StaringBack
By your standards, any disaster we train for that happens, is a part of Ardent Sentry?


Can you read? Or are you just spouting nonsense now to get a reaction?


Why do you insist on stating your opinions as facts?

Prove the bolded statement.

Oh wait, you can't.

:facepalm:


Show me where I stated any opinion about the train incidents in that post.

Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't.

:double facepalm:


So then obviously you're just trying to take shots at me and start conflict? Because instead of stating your thoughts on the matter you would rather attack me for mine.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
Pardon me for thinking you were talking about the content of this thread. I guess that's my fault.


I lol'd

But srsly, starting to get way off topic and into a flame war, lets all think happy thoughts and hope nobody killed Justin Williams


Edit: And that everyone should buy one of JB14's "I survived jackblack14.info" T-shirts also

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Whyhi]



new topics




 
100
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

log in

join