It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

I know, those were rhetorical questions.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ats__fan039

I searched 1 through 21 and didnt find anything, also 33, and 23

maybe JB13 is the new !21 (12!)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well... I guess that's it. What a strange ARG that was so the "truthers" won? Good work everyone

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paddz420

But this doesn't make sense. According to other people on this thread Justin Williams wouldn't use a word like "truthseeker". And if this is fake whoever was doing it had us fooled for a long time. Why would they declare us the winners?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Sorry, you can't be that naive, can you?

jackblack12.info was clearly hacked and changed by a "truthseeker". Justin Williams has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If the site was "hacked" then the next one will be too. If the site was "hacked", nothing else that comes from this ordeal can hold any merit unless it were to come from the Telegraph.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by StaringBack]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

I agree, Justin Williams had nothing to do with this. Why? Because right now the United Kingdom government and probably the United States government are receiving and investigating reports of terrorist attacks, and someone who works for the LT wouldn't do something that could be considered threatening. Besides facing serious legal trouble, he'd lose his job. He wouldn't do that; nobody would.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by 2008111

I agree, Justin Williams had nothing to do with this. Why? Because right now the United Kingdom government and probably the United States government are receiving and investigating reports of terrorist attacks, and someone who works for the LT wouldn't do something that could be considered threatening. Besides facing serious legal trouble, he'd lose his job. He wouldn't do that; nobody would.

Maybe he decided to bail when people started hacking his personal website and writing fake suicide notes about him?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

Maybe. But why did he leave his username and password out in the open?

link   
I am in a semi-agreance

I sugest radio silence for a while let things die down, but keep an open eye and message another if something is found, keep them guessing if they are watching

on this I say god natt, or god morgen for whatever timezone you all are in

link   

Maybe. But why did he leave his username and password out in the open?

I think I missed that part.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

That's how someone acquired the username and password to his calendar; it was in another file on the same website.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
the justinwilliams site now has download links.... im afraid to download any of it though

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurotachi
the justinwilliams site now has download links.... im afraid to download any of it though

It's a bunch of Wordpress stuff. It was there earlier.

link   
Let's just see, if the terror threat level gets heightened today.

link   
But there's something missing from his site now: the timeline link, the one that pointed to his calendar. This makes sense, but I'm just pointing it out.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

That's how someone acquired the username and password to his calendar; it was in another file on the same website.

I'm not convinced he did leave it open, I think it became open once someone hacked it.

I'm buying the game over message as being from JW personally, he's shown he knows the lingo, when he used things like the NAU, and other esoteric references in the 'game', so why not truthseekers too?

The source code of the new page matches the style of all the others too.

Until further notice, I'm considering it for real.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I dunno actually, I just went to jackblack13.info and it suddenly started opening like 20 IE windows at once and would not stop. Had to restart my computer, I don't know if it was related.
It's working fine now and saying "1 day till monday 3hours:54minutes:40seconds" at the bottom. I guess I will have to wait for that to tick over.
Also what's this skarff.com
Justin Williams Skarff

[edit on 21-6-2009 by paddz420]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2008111
Let's just see, if the terror threat level gets heightened today.

From super-banana yellow to tubular tangerine? That happens every summer, not necessarily indicative of anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

I'm not convinced he did leave it open, I think it became open once someone hacked it.

I'm buying the game over message as being from JW personally, he's shown he knows the lingo, when he used things like the NAU, and other esoteric references in the 'game', so why not truthseekers too?

The source code of the new page matches the style of all the others too.

Until further notice, I'm considering it for real.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I think he probably just woke up over there in the UK, saw how out of hand this is getting, and pulled the plug on everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join