It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think everyone and their dog is aware of this by now, but in case you've missed this, the British MI5 are indeed pursuing and investigating this blackjack situation as well. So whatever is really going on, one thing is certain: The intelligence community is on this, they WILL investigate and do something about it either way. These people DO NOT PHUCK AROUND, and if it is a marketing ploy or ARG event, there will be arrests.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by double_frick

hear me out everyone.. if this is an experiment and conspiracy theorists are going over all this carefully.. does not ONE person find this disturbing if it's meant for us....
it sounds like they are tracking our I.P.'s and when an attack like this finally happens we will all be rounded up as terrorists and collaborators???

i got a bad feeling about this thing.....

No it's obvious that we are not the ones that created it. We are just curious. No one here is threatening the gov't, or threatening anyone with terrorism, we are just talking about a silly comic strip.

That said, it's a good idea to have some guns just in case something retarded happens to you.

honestly, we are all discussing these events BEFORE they are said to happen. IF they do happen and we have all been on these boards discussing, that is all that needs to be said to incriminate "us" they don't have to tell anyone WHAT we were saying about the event, just that we knew about it.

if the fact that the ONLY people who even NOTICE this are conspiracy theorists....then what are you doing on a conspiracy theorist forum! LOLz j/k seriously though...that has me worried.

and i have to reply to you personally saying, i saw where justin williams supposedly admits to writing black jack and then even says somewhere else that he will go into page 7 of comic 5 and change something for us at ATS....
i have to say i now DO believe that its very possible he is at least involved.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator322
ALERT:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Illuminator322]

sun symbol comes back

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Counter went down to 366 days lols

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

even though this is creating quite a stir and seems much to realistic to be good-natured fiction...i don't know how i would feel about the people making this getting arrested or put in jail.
i mean, its just another blow to free speech, no?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I posted this on the previous page, but I'll put it here so people see it. They've updated the site. It's Othello now.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

i persuaded him to and glad he followed through with it

good man and good thing MI5 are investigating this.. i'm gonna yell "0wned" if it's a hoaxer and he gets arrested

link   
JB12 just changed

code is

VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5IGFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg ==

translates

The tyrant custom, most grave senators,
Hath made the flinty and steel couch of war
My thrice-driven bed of down

link   
New Pic and code:

Hath made the flinty and steel

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Othello is now posted everyone!!!!

"The tyrant custom, most grave senators,
My thrice-driven bed of down"

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
JB12 just changed

code is

VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5IGFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg ==

translates

JB12 and JB13/14 are definetly diffrent you can see it from style of tekst structure.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5IGFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg

Turns to:

Also the timers have changed for me, I see:

and a timer counting down from 812:15:08:36

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i gotta admit the fact JB12,13,14 were communicating to update JB12 with a "CYN" picture... makes me think all are involved..

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5IGFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg

Turns to:

are you talking about JB12 cause I can't get the site to work anymore

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Originally posted by RenDMC

Turns to:

are you talking about JB12 cause I can't get the site to work anymore

They changed the link man

www.jackblack12.info...

If you delete the Othello.html next time it updates it will go to the latest page.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7cb2cbae62a.jpg[/atsimg]

half of the IP adress are CLASS 3 adresses, the person who built the website is apparently using .mil computers to hide more easily.

For more informations,the last locating spot is Fort Worth, Dallas, Class 3 Arlington Mil base, most of the IP are using "fake pipes"

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So, now its 366 days left. So much for Phase 1...

JB13 still says 2 days until monday, though...

And don't forget about Ardent Sentry and serve.gov. It's about this month, these days, and not the next year.

Smells fishy.

link   
Edit: Never mind lol, the person above me already answered my question before I typed it.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

ye definately 13 & 14 fake, jumping on this.

what gets me on here, ATS, is that if i remember rightly there is only one post from a mod, in a thread that is running like this I would have expected more interest from them and the owners......

Anyone else wondering if this is directly related and directed to certain conspiracy sites, SPRINGER, BILL, and all the rest of you guys want to jump in and give your views? or would that defeat the purpose of the game?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
i gotta admit the fact JB12,13,14 were communicating to update JB12 with a "CYN" picture... makes me think all are involved..

I thought the exact same thing, but it stays strange..

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join