It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 43
100
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth
 


indeed could be fake, but basicly what he is saying is that here on ATS we are taking the good route by connecting Obama with that date he gave and saying that the other site is on the wrong trail.




posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers
 


LOL... Here's my take:
The original #12 site is fantastic... great hoax or something else
#13 is by comparison quite lame, most likely someone faking to have a laugh
#14 created recently is very clearly fake... directly referring to ATS... And as they are using Google Ads... go figure... if the world's about to go gaga your not likely to be getting your Google Referral Check anytime soon! LOL.

There is a great site for decoding:
ostermiller.org...

Great fun... LOL.

I think we all know this is all fun (but just a hint of weirdness still about #12 and the slides)

But it's addictive...

I'm ignoring #13 and esp #14 as they are clearly copycats.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator322
 


it says...........


"GLP and ATS think jb13 and jb14 are fake, I told you they've got the wrong picture, be the follow on Obama 47"



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
okay lets concetrate on what happens in JB12 and stop giving to much attention to JB14 unless he gives us something valuable.

never mind what i sayed this is fun!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC
 


Why thank you ^^
and JB 14 just posted another...

"GLP and ATS think jb13 and jb14 are fake, I told you they've got the wrong picture, be the follow on Obama 47"



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't know if #13 and #14 are fake, they are all posting codes and in those codes it looks like they are talking to each other.. There could be a connection between those sites.. I'm just sayin', just in case...



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby
reply to post by colloredbrothers
 


LOL... Here's my take:
The original #12 site is fantastic... great hoax or something else
#13 is by comparison quite lame, most likely someone faking to have a laugh
#14 created recently is very clearly fake... directly referring to ATS... And as they are using Google Ads... go figure... if the world's about to go gaga your not likely to be getting your Google Referral Check anytime soon! LOL.

There is a great site for decoding:
ostermiller.org...

Great fun... LOL.

I think we all know this is all fun (but just a hint of weirdness still about #12 and the slides)

But it's addictive...

I'm ignoring #13 and esp #14 as they are clearly copycats.


Yeah, and don't forget that a code on jackblack13 lead to "www.dailyronpaul.com" or something like that. Clearly fake.

jackblack12.info is the only real site in this "game".



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'd agree with only following JB12, but it hasn't been updated and probably won't until monday. Some other codes were found on other sites though like odegardmedia's, but was taken down....so much confusion.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
okay lets concetrate on what happens in JB12 and stop giving to much attention to JB14 unless he gives us something valuable.

never mind what i sayed this is fun!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]


Agreed. JB14 is looking more and more fake by the minute. Admitted in the moment of madness I fell for it's charm... In conclusion I find it to be fake.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
new code again on #14, a damn busy site..

amIxMjogZ2l2ZSB2YWwuIGluZm9ybWF0aW9uIHRvIGpiMTM
mMTQsIGV4dHJhY3QgQ1lOMTAxOiBBVFMgYWwuIEdQTCArIG90Lg==



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator322
new code again on #14, a damn busy site..

amIxMjogZ2l2ZSB2YWwuIGluZm9ybWF0aW9uIHRvIGpiMTM
mMTQsIGV4dHJhY3QgQ1lOMTAxOiBBVFMgYWwuIEdQTCArIG90Lg==


jb12: give val. information to jb13&14, extract CYN101: ATS al. GPL + ot.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
translates to :

jb12: give val. information to jb13&14, extract CYN101: ATS al. GPL + ot.

you see the guy is referencing CYN101 just as I sayed. But he wants us to extract it? btw CYN101 referes to the picture.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
translates to :

jb12: give val. information to jb13&14, extract CYN101: ATS al. GPL + ot.

you see the guy is referencing CYN101 just as I sayed.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]


So all JB sites are in cahoots? It could just be someone reading our threads and they want more traffic on their site or something?



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
translates to :

jb12: give val. information to jb13&14, extract CYN101: ATS al. GPL + ot.

you see the guy is referencing CYN101 just as I sayed.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]


So all JB sites are in cahoots? It could just be someone reading our threads and they want more traffic on their site or something?


Yes they must be reading our treaths thats why we know it must be fake, yet it remains fun to play.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi
 


hmm your name is to familiar..should i call you..

WoHi from the message? only 13 post counts on your account shows you just joined....



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Jb13 and 14 are most likely just trolling attempts, like the JB14 site looks horrible



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Whyhi
 


hmm your name is to familiar..should i call you..

WoHi from the message? only 13 post counts on your account shows you just joined....


Haha, but for what it's worth, I can assure you it's not me



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
new code:

QVRTIGdldHRpbmcgcGljLiBhYm91dCBDWU4x
MDEsIGF0IGpiMTI6DQp3LiBhLiByLiB0LiBjLiB3LiBleC4=

translates to:

ATS getting pic. about CYN101, at jb12:
w. a. r. t. c. w. ex.

The jb2 pic link

The jb14 pic (CYN101) link

[edit on 20-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ALERT:

www.youtube.com...



[edit on 20-6-2009 by Illuminator322]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
URGENT: They're updating the site now.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]



new topics

top topics



 
100
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join