It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

-It could have been that there was a secret message to those who are paying attention, waring of impending doom, just like the "Lone Gunmen" was a warning about 9/11, and this thread, and ATS has brought so much attention to it that the planned attack has now been canceled, and we are the saviors of the world.

Yep. If it was a real attack, they can't do it now... or they have HUGE BALLS.

But eh... Alex Jones predicted 911 and even called the White House in July 2001.

Exactly, they will have to black bag all of us that have seen this thread, lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I means that it is entertaining, but if you are paranoid than it will be more than entertainment because you will perseverate and may start thread on ATS about how Operation Blackjack has a secret message . Jeeze! Does plucky need to explain everything around here!?

Yeah, it's good entertainment, and we will probably not get nuked into the stone age on Monday. With any luck that is.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I'm going to go out on a limb here and think out loud. If TPTB want to pass along a secret message to their flocks, why not simply pick up a phone or send an email?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by TXRabbit]

It's more fun this way.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I'm going to go out on a limb here and think out loud. If TPTB want to pass along a secret message to their flocks, why not simply pick up a phone or send an email?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by TXRabbit]

It's more fun this way.

i'll drink to that

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well jackblack12 and 13 have different counters so kind of odd to
just to pick one, will be interesting to see where this goes in the future. And worth mentioning, someone should see if they can do anything with the "Report" page on 13, or jackblack12.info...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Another update!

Here

US threat levels:

Homeland Security Advisory System
Current Threat Level

June 19 2009

* The United States government's national threat level is Elevated, or Yellow.
* For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange.

Was it changed on june 19? I can't find the history of the levels...

Here

"This summer, President Obama is calling on all of us – young and old, from every background, all across this country – to participate in our nation’s recovery and renewal by serving in our communities. From June 22 to September 11, United We Serve will begin to engage Americans from coast to coast in addressing community needs in education, health, energy and the environment, and community renewal."

Exact dates of Phase 1 and Phase 2 on blackjack12.info...

EDIT: ANOTHER UPDATE!

"The Illuminati were finally beset by both internal and external disorders, for Weishaupt found fault with some of Knigge's ritualistic work and peremptorily ordered it changed, whereupon, Knigge became disgusted and resigned in 1784. The Jesuits had fought it from the first and eventually all priests became its active enemies and raised so much opposition that the Elector of Bavaria supressed the Order by edict, June 22, 1784, many Illuminati being imprisoned and some, including Weishaupt, being forced to flee the country. Though the first edict had been obeyed, it was repeated in March and August, 1785. Not only Illuminism, but Freemasonry was exterminated in Bavaria and neither ever recovered its former position. The Illuminati seem to have completely disappeared everywhere by the end of the 18th century."
- Henry Wilson Coil, Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia, 1961

EDIT: ANOTHER, ANOTHER UPDATE:

September 11 to june 22 = 9 months 11 days

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieldfly

If not a warning, then perhaps it is a research project, as to how well information spreads across the net - with all the tracking stats involved it will not be difficult for observers to follow a single IP user's hopping to various sites, and indicate the levels of persistence present in that user's attempts to discover more info.

That is what the creator of it has said on twitter.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've been checking the Youtube videos and saw something insidious in part 4. At 2:17 on the map display I noticed the cities marked for the further phase were Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Ottawa. Why just those cities in Canada? Does this betray the authors lack of understanding of the feelings of the poulace in the rest of Canada or is there something else going on here?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

The hysteria has been whipped up by the governments of the West with their constant drumbeats of doom: doom from terrorism, doom from global warming, doom from pandemic viruses. The bad guys are going to get us with their germs, their chemicals, their carbon emissions and their dirty bombs. Forget that we've debauched your pensions, your currencies and your financial futures, you must sacrifice your remaining civil liberties and your final shreds of dignity so that we can save you. Is it any wonder that so many Americans believe in the imminence of the Second Coming, the Day of Judgement and that their government is stockpiling plastic coffins and planning to herd the populace into concentration camps? Thanks to the web and to our increasingly authoritarian governments, doom is no longer the preserve of the Branch Davidians or the Rapturists. It has gone mainstream and infected millions of middle class citizens. Many apparently sane people are preparing three-month food stockpiles in their larders. Applications for firearms licenses are up. The talk in the suburbs is of the coming die off. This is not just an age-old fear: it is a modern reaction to the mess that we now find ourselves in and the messages we are being fed by our leaders. Our war- and austerity-scarred grandparents and great grandparents - the ones who came up with Keep Calm and Carry On - would be ashamed of us.

This is a blog entry of one Justin Williams, creator of "operation blackjack".

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Furthermore, why is the posters name on Youtube matrixxx123456789. Some of the quotes in the series are from the Matrix series of movies. The poster on Youtube is supposedly against the series in the Times. Has anyone tried to find out if he is in collusion with the author of the Blackjack series? Unfortunately it's a little beyond my abilities. There's too many things in all this that are just too fishy. Way beyond the Drones hoax. The Drones hoax was a little more covert. This one seems to be more in your face so to speak.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Something interesting that was briefly touched upon but not given enough thought was the two posters on the wall here. The one on the left has an Egyptian statue type figure and the words under are Annuit Coeptis (just like on the pyramid seal on the back of the dollar). The poster on the right is a pentagon with the phrase Majic 12 under it.

BTW, this is my first post here, i have read threads here for years. this is the first one that really got me going so i had to join to post. Hello ATS!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by visitor21]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here is a link to the blog of Justin Williams, creator of "Operation Blackjack".

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

I have thoroughly enjoyed his work, it remains to be seen if he is connected with TPTB in a way to give us "fair warning", of impending doom. My opinion is that he is a pretty smart individual, and has pointed out, and used our obsession with doom to most likely have a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Here is a link to the blog of Justin Williams, creator of "Operation Blackjack".

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

I have thoroughly enjoyed his work, it remains to be seen if he is connected with TPTB in a way to give us "fair warning", of impending doom. My opinion is that he is a pretty smart individual, and has pointed out, and used our obsession with doom to most likely have a good laugh.

maybe i missed something, but, how do you know he was the creator of blackjack the comic?

i saw he started the thread on the david icke forum...about how he called the telegraph about how disgraceful it was for them to run it...but if he wrote it...i dunno. that doesn't seem mentally stable to me...to write it and then post threads like you did not write it...just to talk about it? i dunno. weird.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by visitor21
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Something interesting that was briefly touched upon but not given enough thought was the two posters on the wall here. The one on the left has an Egyptian statue type figure and the words under are Annuit Coeptis (just like on the pyramid seal on the back of the dollar). The poster on the right is a pentagon with the phrase Majic 12 under it.

BTW, this is my first post here, i have read threads here for years. this is the first one that really got me going so i had to join to post. Hello ATS!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by visitor21]

i found a page:majic-12.com...
another clue for the puzzle?

is there something wrong with my computer or something? i keep editing and you can clearly see that at the bottom of my post....but nothing is coming up...wtf?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

www.godlikeproductions.com...

That is how I know.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What is the point of that website? I don't see anything there related.

EDIT: Something kinda odd that I came across (don't think it's been posted) If you go to the Jericho wikipedia site, you will find in the episode list that the 13th episode of the 1st season was titled “Black Jack”.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20-6-2009 by toast317]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

because a thread said so? LOLOLOLOL
i didn't read anywhere that HE said he wrote it or that anyone else directly said it...other than people assuming that him saying what he said (which very well be MANY peoples opinion) meant that he actually wrote the comic.

i mean, can you quote it in here. i hate to contradict you so, but i really don't believe he wrote it...yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by toast317

sorry, there was two posters at the gas station picture in the blackjack comic from telegraph...
one said annuit coeptis and one said majic 12
i'm not sure its related...but it seemed worth posting considering the posters from the comic and the fact that majic 12 involves scientists and ufos.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This has got me intriqued beyond normal...
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is Interested in Operation Blackjack...

A U.S. Department of Homeland Security user (host: bcp3.cbp.dhs.gov, ip: 63.167.255.153) conducted the following Google search: operation blackjack.

The DHS user visited Operation Blackjack: The Story of Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Major Western Cities. Twice.

I’ve avoided following the Blackjack/Jackblack developments too closely on here because I’m pretty sure that the point is to study the people who are paying attention to it. And yes, I’m up to speed on all the latest nonsense. There’s no need to send me any more story suggestions or emails about it, UNLESS you know who is behind it.

Next week, we have record U.S. Treasury debt offerings that might not go so well. There’s also Ardent Sentry 2009 underway now, and running into next week. And… Wait for it: The Summer/Winter solstice.

The fact that these events play out at the same time as the Blackjack/Jackblack game/viral marketing/social experiment is probably just a coincidence. In fact, I wasn’t planning on mentioning this at all because whoever is behind the Blackjack/Jackblack thing is probably getting off on watching all the activity on the message boards.

But then Boeing took a look.

And now DHS is sniffing around.

Personally, I don’t think it’s viral marketing. I can’t imagine that there are more than a couple of thousand people on the planet even paying attention to this ridiculous stunt. I also seriously doubt that it has anything to do with any sort of pre-attack planning. I mean, come on you guys, snap out of it… My best guess is that it’s a sociology project and that the topics involved with it finally attracted the attention of DHS and others.

Who’s behind it? I have no idea, but I bet DHS is going to find out.

source

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join