It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

We really haven't looked that deeply into any correlation between those events and BlackJack, but I was thinking the same thing. A lot of wild things are happening over the next 72 hours or so and we should keep our eyes and minds open to any similarities and or connections between all of this.

New info coming in soon...stay tuned...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

from what I heard... they were bombing the moon... slamming heavy objects into it to shoot up a 5 mile high cloud of stuff.... looking for water particles I believe. Anyone know if explosives were included?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for the last few hours since reading this thread.

As much as I, and many others here I'm sure, would like to hope it is something innocent that is leading up to a movie or a video game, I find it unlikely.

Mainly because if it were, I think it would be more out in the open and being talked about on tv or in advertising of some kind. I think it would also have been presented in a US media and not just on an English news web site.

I, myself, just hope it's someone having fun with the "conspiracy nut" crowd.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The code I posted is a Shakespeare quote here is the link thinkexist.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by xSeraphim]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have also been glued to this for 2 days now. I went to get back on the teardrop/glasseye and it is shut down. does someone have a link that is working?
This is all so cryptic and interesting.
It is very quiet here in Portland Oregon, and the news has said nothing about Norcom, or "wargames" but you all may want to know they have declared martial law in Iran. If I am not mistake that was one of the slides in the Telegraph UK.
I have been writing down all the decifered words. has anyone tried to read like every other word, or taken the words apart and put them back together is a more understanding form?
By the way I am seraphim_amon......

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
wow.... some of the guys on davidicke.com just found something badass. Not sure what it means to the whole thing but...

The slide with the white truck and "NAU" written by the wheel with the green snake... look to the top left for the red REPORT sign. It says "jackblack12.info" under it.... WOW!!!

www.davidicke.com...

sorry had to edit...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by WuzThatAnAlien?]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

I agree...not to mention, that whoever decided this would be a "fun game" to play is going to end up in an assload of trouble. I wonder if they can charge terrorist threats if they find out this is a big joke...?

Anyway...check out this link:

cryptome.org...

Page 34 from the "oficial document" is exactly the same with the report insert image 4 from Blackjack Part 4...very very VERY eeery

I know it released a while ago...but I'm trying to make connections on this one...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm starting to lean towards this being related to something real and not a marketing campaign, the video of the phone call to the MI5 earlier would have triggered a responce from them to at least check into it, if it were a campaign i think they would have been told to shut it down due to it possibly causing a panic......

then it could be a real counter to a test/drill, thats purpose is designed to measure public reaction........

IMO what will happen is the site will shut down before the timer reaches 0, and we will only be left with a myth for future discussion.......

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the only thing holding me back from wholeheartedly believing this all is this; if it WERE true and this is a warning, why would they let this keep going on...i mean, why wouldn't TPTB take this off the internet completely? surely they have the means.

however, if this is a hoax their timing is impeccable. i mean, could they really have foreseen these other circumstances that are sort-of corroborating the validity of this story/comic...

one thing i am fearing...if this is really going to happen as in the comic...
what better way to get people to sort of incriminate themselves via the internet and ATS forums...by discussing these terrorist attacks and using all these HOT words...
i mean, now that there is so much rhetoric surrounding these events in relation to the comic...if it really happens they could twist it around so that all people know is that "we" were discussing the event...not in what WAY we've been discussing it...

i mean, they are already demonizing people who actually think for themselves...what better way to get them to incriminate themselves (in the public's distorted vision) than to have them discuss some "fictional" event and then have it actually happen.

i didn't do the DIGITAL switch...are they still talking a lot about home grown terrorism or are they uping the ante?
also...couldn't they make people see whatever they want on digital television? like in the new DIE HARD movie...when everyone sees the W. HOUSE b l o w u p, except people IN washington D.C. get my drift?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's a link to another thread ... iran blaiming GB, heating the masses up ... isn't this what blackjack said? that iran would be claimed to be one of the enemys behind the attacks? could be being build up right now ... scary

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WuzThatAnAlien?
reply to post by jimmyx

from what I heard... they were bombing the moon... slamming heavy objects into it to shoot up a 5 mile high cloud of stuff.... looking for water particles I believe. Anyone know if explosives were included?

yes that is what i heard...but the coincidence of these events that are actually happening is quite strange...and the launch of this rocket and its mission as told to us seems harmless, but they have lied to us before. and lets not forget that north korean freighter with (supposed) nuclear material on board chugging through the china sea.

false flag operation anyone?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by WuzThatAnAlien?
reply to post by jimmyx

yes that is what i heard...but the coincidence of these events that are actually happening is quite strange...and the launch of this rocket and its mission as told to us seems harmless, but they have lied to us before. and lets not forget that north korean freighter with (supposed) nuclear material on board chugging through the china sea.

And... let's not forget its the USS John MCCain tasked to intercept the NK ship... wasn't there a code earlier that said John McCain would lose?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by WuzThatAnAlien?]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

good find.

this is the kind of thing that gives my a slightly queasy feeling inside while going through all this stuff and keeps me glued here, lol.

if it's just someone screwing around, they are going to a heck of a lot of trouble to reference sources that are YEARS old in order to add a touch of validity to it all. it would definetly be someone that has WAY too much free time on their hands considering the research that would have been needed prior to starting something like this for fun.

it's that time investment that gives me that nagging feeling that that this may be more

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by janeson

so does Nick Griffin

Lady Macbeth taken STOP Prince of Denmark confirme d lock STOP Othello timedown awaits STOP Malvolio timedown awaits STOP Aemilius locate order STOP An thony locate order STOP Cadwal awaits package STOP

Lady Macbeth=Michelle Obama or referring to a bomb?
Prince of Denmark= not a clue yet sorry
Othello= a general
Malvolio= a pure world free from sin
Aemilius= one of the 5 most important patrician families in Rome
Anthony= As in Ant and Cleo?
Cadwal= is something like "Battle defence" i gotta say it's pretty creepy

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

HAMLET is the prince of denmark, the nephew of Claudius

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
is this the place to discuss what to do if this is actually real? i mean, assuming this is a real warning...

i'm fuzzy on when it is predicting this may actually happen...i've heard many dates thrown around but is there ONE date?
where would one be safe...
what would happen if this actually did happen?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but I am 99,9% sure, this is a viral marketing campaign for "Jericho: The Movie".

Look at this from JANUARY 2009 (when the BlackJack comic also appeared):

www.tv.com...

"It would not require you to have seen the TV show, but it get into life after an event like this on a national scale. It would be the bigger, full on American version of what’s going on beyond the town in Jericho."

That's what BlackJack is about!

And, get this, there also will be a Jericho comic series!!

totalscifionline.com...
www.reuters.com...

Sorry guys, this is clearly not a coincidence... or is it? I don't think so.

By the way, look at this:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

See the name on the ID Card? Thomas Valente. A character from the Jericho series...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

there has been discussion on interpretting the timers.

the initial event has been stated to be either 6-22-09 or 6-22-10 if I remember correctly

[edit on 6/19/2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Let's say this is viral marketing, why use an anonymous server? Why use the telegraph? And doesn't it look a bit in poor taste? If you look at the Dark Knight viral, it looked pretty innocuous and obvious.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

as I said before, I hope it's something like that, but if it is, why isn't it more mainstream?

believe me, the last thing I want is for it to be the worst case scenario, but it just seems too hard to find for it to be setting up something like a movie or comic book

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I do belive that this is not intented for everybody to see, but for people who know where to look for information. Possibly has something to do with someone who works in the Intelligence sevices.

or is mesages for intelligence services, from a mole.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join