It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by warrenb
apparently there were alot of other pages on the jackblack12.info, including password protected areas and other stuff but they have all been deleted and replaced with a counter....

odd

I make that a countdown to 8am on the 22nd June 2010.

(from left to right) It's 1 year, 4 days, 9 hours, 37 minutes and then seconds.

At time of this post it's 22:27 17/06/09... You add that up you get 08:00 22/6/10.

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Now_Then]

You are right and here and for the protocol is the exact date, I got the timestamp from the source Code and converted it (stripped off three 0):

The timestamp for your input is: 1277190180
The date for your input is: 2010-06-22 08:03:00

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scraze
reply to post by Aeons

I guess Semis is some kind of entity, metaphorical in a way maybe? Doesn't make sense to refer to a coin.. Or does it - a semis means 'a half', worth a half of what a 'normal' coin was worth at that time. Confuzzing!
Btw, what logo is on the black SUV? Didn't quite get that

The stylized sun logo.

I assume that they mean a semi-truck.

[edit on 2009/6/17 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I thought about Semis as a truck, but I think its too ambiguous as well as out-of-style - both in grammar (i.e. to spell Semis instead of semi's) and in concepts (vehicles vs military/political events). But maybe it's just because I'm not into trucks ;D

I did find something on Ardent Sentry btw, through prisonplanet:

PETERSON AFB, Colo. – North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command are planning to conduct a combined exercise June 18 - 24 that will incorporate several military exercises with a National Guard exercise. These linked exercises are referred to as ARDENT SENTRY 09. Events will take place in multiple venues across the country including Iowa, Kansas, Oregon, Wyoming, and off the East and West Coasts.

Source on Northcom.mil

Starts today? Interesting!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just did a whois on the domain, no contact details as expected. It was registered from within the US though. My first thought was a hoax... Seems like a bit to much effort to be a hoax though.

Could the sun logo be related to freemasonry? I have seen lots of masonic imagery with suns used.

Here's the whois...
www.whois.net...

Its all very weird...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just found a couple more sites, the seem to be relating this to a "NORAD/NORTHCOM terror drill" taking place on June the 18th to the 24th.

The coded message "this is more than entertainment" seems a little odd if its just a drill don't you all think?

Here's the links.

mediamonarchy.blogspot.com...
justgetthere.us...

[edit on 17/6/09 by refuse_orders]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Well...

I find your reply to be very harsh about the guy who has the youtube video...bubba008009.......

Your reply................

Yhea I ran that as well - couldn't be bothered listening to the youtube - man that guy was annoying, and what a flipping convoulted way of getting the code Just zoom in in the web page and open up the note pad program

........................................................................................................

IMO...He has many good videos...That have a lot of good information...

I have watched his videos for a while now and enjoy them very much...To each his own...

Just the way you cut him down....For no real reason.....

Why do people have to be so hateful...and attack people personally...???

I found the information to be very interesting....

We all have a right to our opinions...So...I guess I just found your personal attack ...annoying...as you said in your own words...Childish really.....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and think out loud. If TPTB want to pass along a secret message to their flocks, why not simply pick up a phone or send an email?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by TXRabbit]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I'm going to go out on a limb here and think out loud. If TPTB want to pass along a secret message to their flocks, why not simply pick up a phone or send an email?

I agree...

Yet another very good marketing campaign. Advertising Company earn't there money on this one as its very good!!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is strange. There are two versions of the slideshow now. I went to the cache of jackblack12.info to see what was there before the counter; the page was called "idcard" and there was a broken image in the center. I clicked on it and it took me here: www.telegraph.co.uk... Notice the "77" before the word "/Blackjack". This version doesn't have image 17, where as www.telegraph.co.uk... does (notice the "66" behind "/Blackjack" instead of "77").

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Ahh, that would be my occasional flippancy condition playing up again..

I did not realise he was a prolific you tuber - although I did note that he had discussed the Blackjack series before,

It was the emotion (I felt faked and overdone) that did it for me - let alone the drawn out way the simple information was given out - just take the way he took so long to get the site address out! - It was right in frame!

He was unsure and unconfident, hence I did not want to listen to the whole thing - so that's my constructive criticism... Sorry!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if anything does happen on June 22, at least some of us will know whats going on

[edit on 17-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Let me preface this by saying that I don't necessarily ascribe to the all powerful hateful upper regime bent on destroying the World thing.

Here's an answer though.

If you are the "PTB" and you have some sort of warped "fair play" ideology or a want to only get rid of the "useless" or the "stupid" then subtly warning those with the skill to "see" what might be happening would be a good thing to you.

But you don't want to warn or keep everyone in the know. So you keep it subtle. You warn, but then you make that warning invisible or unpalatable to the vast majority. Effectively making it so that only small groups or individuals who are willing to eschew a certain amount of social conformity will do anything - and in doing so they just prove to the vast majority that what those weirdos are seeing is not something that they want to BE anyways. "ew, I don't want to be like THEM."

[edit on 2009/6/17 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It may be worth noting that although the 'slideshow' is still up, it does not appear to be linked at all on their website.

You either know the URL or you do not.

Very interesting, I think this slideshow is either a ridiculously blasé show of arrogance
in flaunting their plans, or (more likely) web-bait to track and monitor reactions.

Not exactly 'hidden' in plain sight is it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Why send a warning ? Maybe the one who sent it is on the side of the people.
Or TPTB are doing some witchcraft only they know about. Some ritual of some sort... That must be.
Someone on "our" side would try to be more visible I think.

I see someone already calculated what that date from www.jackblack12.info... means.

I get the date Monday, June 21, 2010
Anyone can use that Timewave thing ?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In delving deeper into this topic, I got so scared/freaked about next week, but I guess this doom is not so fresh after all, the predicted date in question is not next week but next year, yes?

www.youtube.com...

Thus, I am not worried. Did you hear Artie Lang (who is not dead) busted out Joe Buck on his own show? (Joe Buck has his own television show, yes). The point is, the world is still turning, as it will for another year at least...it is time to focus attention on something marginally more interesting.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Watch CNN. They will have you convinced Iran is going to crumble and take the rest of the Middle East with it within 15 minutes.

Well, at least they'll try their damnedest.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I can't understand why after 6 months of this being published, they change the countdown timer and add a year to the date with just a few days to go. It just doesn't make any sense, especially when only yesterday the exact same webpage said 4 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes....

I believe this now means Phase 1 to occur in ... dd:hh:mm:ss ... or the 1 would surely mean one week (ww:dd:hh:mm:ss)

Phase 2 would occur approx 5 hours later, in and around U.S. cities

As a sidenote, has anybody seen the movie Children of Men? I saw on another forum that the last ever baby on earth was born on 21st June 2009 before the world was thrown into chaos by nuclear war, plagues, famine, riots and martial law.... Baby Diego, i think. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Haven't checked CNN in a while. I have been busy here and there and here. I am wondering though. I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid to live in such a dismal aftermath of mass death, know what I'm sprayin'?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the "1" far to the left might not be "years", but "phase". Remember, Blackjack has multiple phases. Could this be the countdown to phase 1? I bring this up for a few reasons. First, Barack Obama is supposed to be "tested" within 6 months (or right after 6 months; I forget). Second, can the US really make it another year?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The first step is to get an Xbox 360. Then get Fallout 3. Play until your eyes bleed, then play for 2 weeks more. By the time you win, you'll be totally unafraid of the aftermath. Just stock up on guns.

Watch some post-apocalyptic movies too. Doomsday is good for getting in the right mindset. If you're like me and desperately hoping for an apocalypse involving zombies, 28 weeks later should work, too.

Hey, maybe the radiation released when they nuke us will make some. Br00tuhl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join