It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88062ece285f.jpg[/atsimg]
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

food for thought....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drydenresearch

NWO plot to kill all us that are awake? fearing one of us willbecome leader of a worldwide resistance? soudns something like they would do... the fact it tracks IP and relative location is scary..good thing this computer came from Germany lol! my IP says i'm in Dusseldorf Germany lol

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulderscully
reply to post by Agares

you are right ... and in the original is no yellow sun on the truck ... so it's all bs? i guess so ... so have we wasted our precious time?

If its daytime, there is a yellow sun on the truck. Just my 2 cents. It's all in the way you look at something.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

1. In part 4 Slide 12 the headline at the top right reads, "Nukes go missing in mix-up"
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This event is an exact mirror of when a plane of nukes really did go missing on Sept. 5, 2007
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

2. Part 4 Slide 16 there is a twisted reference to 9/11 truth movement as well as 9/11 being an inside job. A protester is holding a sign that reads, "9/11 thugs strike again!"
www.telegraph.co.uk...

3. In Part 5 Slide 8 the press pass ID reads:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Name: Thomas Valente
Media: New Daily Telegraph
Exp: 9/11/11

The name Thomas Valente also happens to be the name of a character from the series Jericho. As most of you know this TV series was about multiple US cities being nuked.
  1. ?if anyone knows the date the bombings took place within the Jericho series please post?

Thomas Valente character summary:
jericho.wetpaint.com...

4.Russia recently present the US with a sculpture in remembrance of 9.11.01
It just so happens this sculpture is, "The Tear of Grief"
thegrip.wordpress.com...

If you live near any of the major cities mentioned in any of these "fictional" series I highly suggest going on a camping trip this Tuesday.

Nothing will go back to the way it was. Out of the ashes of an old world a new world will be born, our purpose is to make sure its built on the same principles as the internet was based on... Free, independent, and open for all to learn, share, and experience.

I understand everyone's concern with the possibility of this being a hoax. But when taking into account that images and codes are being added and removed off of the telegraph website adds a lot of authenticity to this. In my opinion this is a warning from someone one the inside who knows and is trying to get the word out.
I believe this is a warning for us especially when factoring in the above findings which are all unrelated to the decoded hex and binary strings.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by ascisco]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have to go for a while and won't be around to compulsively refresh the jackblack12 website lol. If the image changes someone will save it and upload it, right? Along with the code? I just don't want to miss anything lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by impala67

Not to scare anyone but check the characters themselves out.. Malvolio for example wanted the world to be pure and free of sin.... and Aemilius was one of the 5 most important Roman patrician families..

pretty scary stuff if it's fake Kudos to the guy for such an imagination...
but USA is know by some as "The New Roman Empire" add purity of the world to it..= mass purifying attack (nukes) developed by the USA around the world....

still just my thoughts

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nobody care about the jackblack12.info... found by some guy a while back in this thread or has it been "debunked" so to speak?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don' worry, some of us are glued to this. I'm determined to find out just what is going on. I'm beginning to get less and less angry if this is some sort of game, because it's now held my attention for 2 1/2 days and I'm overly intrigued by this.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well i found something interesting.I just found out about this website.
I am from romania and i dont know anything about any romanian dev or any ubisoft game.
The website is now named Antony and theres only a pic of a city and a black screen but if you hit ctrl+A you highlight some hidden text.
This is the code TXkgZGVzb2xhdGlvbiBkb2VzIGJlZ2luIHRvIG1ha2UKQSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZQ==
Its base64 code and if you translate it it reads:
My desolation does begin to make
A better life

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

Thanks for the information on the Ubisoft team. However, if you read previous posts, we've been decoding these messages for days.

Glad to have you on board though! We can use all the opinions we can get on this one.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
Don' worry, some of us are glued to this. I'm determined to find out just what is going on. I'm beginning to get less and less angry if this is some sort of game, because it's now held my attention for 2 1/2 days and I'm overly intrigued by this.

I feel the same way! I'm in to the end on this one. Also, I guess I'll take the time to say hey to everyone... i've been lurking in the shadows for about 4 months now, and finally got regiestered.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim
I am from romania and i dont know anything about any romanian dev or any ubisoft game.
The website is now named Antony and theres only a pic of a city and a black screen but if you hit ctrl+A you highlight some hidden text.
This is the code TXkgZGVzb2xhdGlvbiBkb2VzIGJlZ2luIHRvIG1ha2UKQSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZQ==
A better life

Ubisoft Romania does indeed exist. It developed Tom Clancy HAWX and a few Silent Hunter sequels, and from what ive been searching theres no mention of a Tom Clancy Blackjack being produced.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by janeson

so does Nick Griffin

Lady Macbeth taken STOP Prince of Denmark confirme d lock STOP Othello timedown awaits STOP Malvolio timedown awaits STOP Aemilius locate order STOP An thony locate order STOP Cadwal awaits package STOP

Lady Macbeth=Michelle Obama or referring to a bomb?
Prince of Denmark= not a clue yet sorry
Othello= a general
Malvolio= a pure world free from sin
Aemilius= one of the 5 most important patrician families in Rome
Anthony= As in Ant and Cleo?
Cadwal= is something like "Battle defence" i gotta say it's pretty creepy

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WuzThatAnAlien?

Hey man, and welcome! I'm sure you've been following the thread thus far, so I'd love to hear your opinion on this one if you care to share.

I can't stop searching for clues yet...all the pictures, all the quotes...it has to lead up to something...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
We should all have a recording/copy of everything said in this site. If this really is who we think it is then we might be in danger. If we all have evidence that we were trying to brainstorm to stop it then we might have a chance to defeat the NWO. Also, if anyone has connections in law enforcement or in the media I suggest you give them a copy of this forum. Then if something does happen there will be someone with enough info to go public. One more thing. I just found this site, I'm sure there are others but this was good.
ki4u.com...
Good Luck

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

Well... I keep going back and forth. I've followed this pretty closely since they ran "blackjack" back in January.

I started off believeing big time this was foreshadowing and would def happen... they "luceferians" love to broadcast their moves. Then the trolls started coming out last night with the video game/movie theories... and I sort of bought it.

But, today... the more I think about it it seems it has to be connected to reality... not a game. How could they justify promoting entertainment in the form of a terror attack (it sort of is, it instilled fear on it's own!).... remember back when this series first hit the public in January? people were really mad and scared... it was bad taste. They (uk telegraph) didn't even flinch and kept it up.. and added more parts!

People are still changing the telegraph website and moving slides... changing codes... so they either are allowing it, or someone with some real skill is able to repeatedly go in and out un-noticed by their staff....

link   

Originally posted by Agares

Originally posted by xSeraphim
A better life

Ubisoft Romania does indeed exist. It developed Tom Clancy HAWX and a few Silent Hunter sequels, and from what ive been searching theres no mention of a Tom Clancy Blackjack being produced.

I know about that but i wasn't specific i am sorry i meant i dont know anything about any blackjack game

link   
This is indeed very elaborate if this is just a hoax and whoever is doing it, sure is going to a lot of trouble.

I can't think of any films coming out in the near future which involve topics such as this. I am not aware of any videogames or tv shows either, but i might be wrong.

There is a film called Unthinkable due out next year, involving nuclear weapons set to go off in U.S. cities. A black ops interrogator must interrogate the terrorist suspect.

Unthinkable

Make of that what you will....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocDoyle
We should all have a recording/copy of everything said in this site. If this really is who we think it is then we might be in danger. If we all have evidence that we were trying to brainstorm to stop it then we might have a chance to defeat the NWO. Also, if anyone has connections in law enforcement or in the media I suggest you give them a copy of this forum. Then if something does happen there will be someone with enough info to go public. One more thing. I just found this site, I'm sure there are others but this was good.
ki4u.com...
Good Luck

This is a very prudent point. I suggest everyone involved make complete backups of all images posted on the telegraph and blackjack site as well as hex and binary codes posted.

If you are in one of the cities listed in these twisted stories be ready to grab your hard drives and drive/run major cities will be the worst place to be if they put the hammer down.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102

after going through this thread..i have a question. there has been the launch of an exploding pod that is supposedly going to the moon...north korea is in launch mode of a missle headed somewhere toward hawaii...and the northern command are runnning these "games" for the next six days...are there any dots here to connect?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join