It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Last i checked this thread, the consensus was, that this was a hoax?

Or do we think its something more sinister?

I made a post from Shakespeare in reagards to the glasseye reference.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's just changed to jackblack.info/Hamlet... there's a new picture of a location i'm not familiar with and the code underneath translates as;

"When sorrows come,
they come not single spies,
But in battalions."

The file name for the picture translates to 'Hamlet'
Anyone have any ideas on what the 2nd timer is counting down to? 2 years, 83 days, 22 hours and 09 minutes to go...

NarfleB.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
just came across this:

ela Says: June 19th, 2009 at 7:07 am
an intesting info, should try to find who is who
the 7 targets nuked in the telegraph: London, New York City, Washington DC, Toronto, Mexico City, Portland, Los Angeles,
7 code names for locations: Macbeth, Prince of Denmark (Hamlet), Othello, Malvolio, Aemilius, Anthony, Cadwal

LadY Macbeth taken STOP
Prince of Denmark confirmed lock STOP
Othello timedown awaits STOP
Malvolio timedown awaits STOP
Aemilius lodate order STOP
AnthonY lodate order STOP
Cadwal awaits package STOP

ideas?

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just checked again on the jackblack.info site ... now it's a picture of some town, as was already mentioned ... oh, ok, just checked again, the site is down ... but for those who have already seen the picture with the church, the buildings on the right side and the park ... there is a white van parked in the picture!! ain't the white vans used to conceal the bombs? right there in the pic is a white van ... or was, since the site is down

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the white van is not dangerous, i´m more concerned about the truck with the sun logo on the back.
New URL!
www.jackblack12.info...
No new pic though

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

was there such a van in the pic? i only remember the white vans from the slide show ... that's how it all started, white van in london ... or was that one already with a sun? don't remember ... and in this new picture called aemelius is a white van as well, and the location seems to be france

[edit on 19-6-2009 by mulderscully]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
New pic:

New code:
U29ycm93IGNvbmNlYWxlZCwgbGlrZSBhbiBvdmVuIHN0b3BwJ2QsCkRvdGggYnVybiB0aGUgaGVhcnQgdG8gY2luZGVycyB3aGVyZSBpdCBpcw==

Sorrow concealed, like an oven stopp'd, Doth burn the heart to cinders where it is.

@mulderscully: hmm, i mean the big truck half hidden by trees.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarfleB
It's just changed to jackblack.info/Hamlet... there's a new picture of a location i'm not familiar with and the code underneath translates as;

"When sorrows come,
they come not single spies,
But in battalions."

The file name for the picture translates to 'Hamlet'
Anyone have any ideas on what the 2nd timer is counting down to? 2 years, 83 days, 22 hours and 09 minutes to go...

NarfleB.

Someone counted and 83 days from now is 11 September. People are also speculating that the "2" might mean "Phase 2". However, 2 years 83 days from now would also coincide with 11 September 2011, which was the expiry date on the Blackjack press pass in the slideshow.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah, jackblack12 is down. There was a picture. The way it looked, with those trees, I'm thinking Portland. I'm between here and another msg board right now. They're getting tons of contribution...

We need to get that picture back and figure out where it is, and yes, there is a van in the picture...eeeery...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulderscully

...and the location seems to be france

[edit on 19-6-2009 by mulderscully]

I'm thinking it's London, the writing on the road looks like it says 'Look right'

NarfleB.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
See the Mamma Mia ad? That musical is in London now.
www.mamma-mia.com...

edit: well, it´s in new york right now too. ^^ But don´t oversee the yellow signs of the cars.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've been following this on and off the past couple of days, can some one tell me what software you are using to convert the numbers into readable code.........

My thoughts, someones either having a great laugh linking the telegraph story to this or what better place to put a global countdown than right in front of our noses....................

[edit on 19/6/2009 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nukes are, according to the comic, supposed to go off in seven different cities, so why is jackblack12.info slowly iterating through 7 different locations in London? I mean, London IS one of the cities to that got nuked in the comic, but what about the other six?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

home2.paulschou.net...

Here you go.
It's the "BASE64" one.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
83 days from now is in fact 9th Setember, not 11th September.

So thats ...09/09/09 or inverted 666 !

Just my 2 cents!

Does 09/09/09 have any other significance?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Maybe, because it´s the first target?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Been lurking around forums about this blackjack thing for awhile now, interesting hoax or not.

And to just shout out random ideas here....The code as stated before says "Sorrow concealed, like an oven stopp'd,
Doth burn the heart to cinders where it is " from Titus Andronicus play by Shakespear, act 2 scence 4, where Aemilius also says

"Arm, arm, my lord;—Rome never had more cause.
The Goths have gather'd head; and with a power
high-resolved men, bent to the spoil,
They hither march amain, under conduct
Of Lucius, son to old Andronicus; 2080
Who threats, in course of this revenge, to do
As much as ever Coriolanus did. "
"Your bidding shall I do effectually. " Both could tie into the parts of the slides how promising revenge ect

And I thought I'd bring up the jackblack12.info... again from a previous post, nobody mentioning it

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Not sure if its been mentioned already, but theres no Tom Clancy Blackjack scheduled for 2009 or 2010. Infact theres no word thats its even in production.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But there are supposed to be seven nukes/locations, and there are seven Shakespearean characters that were listed before. It doesn't make sense that all of these "code names" would all have something to do with London.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BarneyRubble

But there are still 15 hours left on this day, which would, depending on your time zone, push it to the 10th; and, also depending on the time zone, might push it to the 11th. It just makes more sense that they would do something on 11 September. But I don't know, I might be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join