It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WTF is this #?!? (can i cuss on here?! lol)

anyways, after going over blackjack again in my mind--i may just be fuzzy and not remembering well--but there is still a part of me that thinks changes have been recently made to the blackjack comic, though no parts have been added. seems more relevant this year than 2009 or 2010 though.

and i know people say Justin Williams said it was him blah blah blah...justiinnnnn...who? does/did he *actually* truly, verifiably exist? and NOT as a shadow gov't operative--or even just a mil/cia op?

i remember when this happened before he supposedly came on to say he did it there were reports that he had 'gone missing' (if even possible) and then his personal site was hacked with his day planner and on it had been recently entered, "kill myself.........." there was more describing how and why...but odd, no? then he came on saying that he did it and even if he did...i dunno....pretty elaborate to be a hoax...and strange coming from a Telegraph editor.

well, his site: www.justin-williams.com... goes nowhere now. i don't see him on the telegraph anymore, and only did for that short time the blackjack thing was going down. what LANGUAGE is this all over his website?? and what the eff does it say? if its all benign, please, excuse me--but being a typical slightly paranoid conspiracy theorist--i cannot resist this little mystery! no matter how old it seems!!
**edited to add:

Eliquatuero dip eros numsan vent lam, conum tet lor adit, commod tatummy niam dolorti onullaore dolor in estrud dunt iure te feugiam modit dolorer iure do con ulla dolor et mconse ming ex ent am, quat velenit exuti erciut tate duipsusci et landrem zzriusc inim nul laorem dipit nosenu nonautpat. Ut landiat ute te dolobor tis et nulput luptate tat vendreet lortiset dunt feugiam modit dolorer etuin lutatum mconse.

help would be greatly appreciated!
edit on 4/27/2011 by double_frick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

google translate say the language is french and nothing translated so i tried again and this time it said it was italian, but once again it did not translate. hopefully someone else can help.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

With regards to the text you needed translated...

Lorem Ipsum

I believe it's a dummy text.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
DAMN THIS BLACKJACK THREAD!!

That is indeed Lorem Ipsum I believe...at least that was the first feeling I got glancing at it...kind of a latin/italian/french looking thing but no identifiable root words.
Dummy text is one way to put it...but in this context I think the term placeholder text is more appropriate.

If I recall correctly...about a year or so ago, someone indeed changed the Blackjack Slides to reflect Cameron being PM. But even then it was done before Cameron officially became PM, but not so far ahead that the political winds didn't predict it already.

So yes, Blackjack slides HAVE been updated and changed since its initial inception, I am not sure about the most recent date changes mentioned in the past few days...but it definitely is possible and even likely.

AND YES, the whole Justin Williams info recently brought up is true...supposedly Telegraph writer(or whatever), supposedly came forward to settle it down and say it was a story...was supposed to follow up...and then nothing was heard about it again.

SO....where does that leave Blackjack today? Hell if I know....I do wonder why that Justin Williams site is still up and running, yet only has placeholder text on it. Strange if that is indeed the case. I did not click the link.
BECAUSE....
If my memory serves correctly around page 50ish or so (about halfway through the thread) some of the clues and links associated with this thread led to sites that others reported had strange tracking cookies and other tracking programs that kept getting weirder. So as I said...I waited for other people to report on links and clues...( yes I know...silly to trust others...but whatever.)

SOOOO...(uhg this thread) Now what do I think?

Well, now after being around here awhile and smelling hints of ATS Board based puzzles and games, I think this was likely part of an ATS game or puzzle. Or a No Such Agency game or puzzle...or a deepcover contact method thats the current equivalent of Cold War tactic or placing a chalkmark on a mailbox to signal to check another drop....oooorrr....someone put something in my drink again and I am going wild again.

Who knows....probably no one until its too late.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack 2011 Update

This elaborate, but "entirely fictional"* series on The Telegraph website, features nuclear attacks against London, Paris, and six North American cities, on the same day (22/6):-

tiny.cc...

This is exactly what has been threatened recently by Al Qaeda (a.k.a. Al CIAda), as "revenge for the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden":-

tiny.cc...
tiny.cc...

The fake Osama Bin Laden assassination may have even been called "Operation Blackjack":-

ibnlive.in.com...

The CIA was also caught trying to sell nuclear material to patsies in February:-

tiny.cc... (last paragraph)

Dirty nukes, few casualties, minor damage, but new police state powers, I suspect:-

tiny.cc...
tiny.cc...
www.theregister.co.uk...

Previous "fictional" accounts of terrorism that became real:-

"The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode - describes 9/11 in detail:-

www.youtube.com...

BBC Panorama ("London Under Attack) "predicts" 7/7 perfectly in 2004:-

www.youtube.com...

2011 numerology for 21/6 (launch day) and 22/6 (attack day):-

Between 11/9/2001 and 21/6/2011 = 9y 9m 9d:-
"999 = major completion & hidden 666", emergency numbers - U.K. 999, U.S. 911.

9/11 to 22/6/2011 (attack days) = 9y 9m 11d:-
"9 = completion", of 9/11?.

tiny.cc... Forum thread.

Background information:-

Between 11/9/2001 and 11/3/2004 (Madrid) = 911 days.
9/11 to Iraq Invasion = 555 days.
www.timeanddate.com...
tiny.cc... 8m in, Blackjack themes.
tiny.cc...
tiny.cc... occult numerology show.
tiny.cc...
* Hidden messages: "this is not simply entertainment" and "Predictive Programming 2.0".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Nice summary of new info. The title of the OBL take down, possibly being called Operation Blackjack is interesting. The numerology is intriguing also, to say the least.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

THANKS SunnyDee, I can't start a thread (

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
HMMMMM

ibnlive.in.com...

Alan12 contacted the author of this article and apparently our intrusion into Pakistan this year was dubbed "operation blackjack", while the actual assassination of osama was "Operation Neptune's Spear"

and the guy's source was a "U.S. general".

i don't like the fact that you can go back in this thread to June 2009 and find that the slide featuring Prime Minister Gordon was retitled "itsagame" and changed to a picture of Cameron. it doesn't seem so much like a game considering Cameron went on to win the general election in 2010 as this "game" suggested back then, although Cameron was favored to win. but what worries me the most is that in our brief Q&A session he provided us, not one person asked him about that. cuz even when here in the states we knew Obama was about to win in 2008, it'd be really strange if CNN had a 6 month long fictional segment featuring nuclear attacks hinting towards illuminati control and enjoyed making it enough that they decided they'd go ahead and update it one last time with that kind of prediction before suddenly the lone creator "loses" the game, fails to follow up with his article, and disappears.

worst of all, i can't seem to find any other article claiming the bit about Operation Blackjack being the name of our pakistan incursion. wouldn't our highest ranking military officials come up with a name that wouldn't be drowned out by crazy conspiracy hoaxes on a quick google search?

not to mention Osama bin Laden might be the craziest hoax of the millenia itself.

we didn't get Osama's body or pix of his body from in real life Operation Blackjack, we did however get some nuclear threats from al-Qaeda, and watching the sheeple celebrate like zombies is what made me the most uneasy about our near future and thus I just had to reinvestigate the matter...

we need to get Justin Williams (Valente) back on these boards now so he can lay this thing to rest. can anyone get a hold of him?
edit on 15-6-2011 by 3aquaman11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

Great Post Alan...Thanks.
Meanwhile, the plot thickens: www.bbc.co.uk...

As Alan mentioned earlier in his posts, the sequential timing of the Al Qaeda warning and occurrence of Op Geronimo a week later is intriguing.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Anyone post this link yet?
www.northcom.mil...

I figure the blackjack stuff was a tasteless joke by the newspaper.. but its still interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Anyone post this link yet?
www.northcom.mil...

I figure the blackjack stuff was a tasteless joke by the newspaper.. but its still interesting.

ya this is getting really, really weird

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What do you think this is? Is it something to do with the BJ thing don't know what the scrolling code is. its not like anything i've seen on any of the other BJ stuff

subtleraptor.net46.net...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waltfranks

seems so...

meta name="description" content="Operation Blackjack, Teardrop"

edit on 4-1-2012 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, I almost cant believe this is real ! the question is why isit there? and who is it a message for? I was thinking that this could actually be giving subconciouss messages to MKULTRA victims, for instance if a person was taught and programmed to understand string code as a language whilst under hypnosis, then these number codes could be used to communicate with the subconiouss of the individual, like the numbers could be used to give the individual further instructions, or even to trigger the individual, I mean, yes it could just be someone having fun mocking us, but long encrypted number codes seem a little complex to me, I really think Your onto something here, Im fascinated, thank you so much for posting this and please keep updating !! this is amazing, I really do have the feeling that this has something to do with MKULTRA or at least mind control/mind programming somehow, it just really does seem like a very simple clever way to communicate with someones subconciouss. . . . .

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MENT2

It's been updated. theres a file linked to it which i can't seem to download

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's a ZIP file containing a PDF called 'teardrop.pdf'. However it is encrypted.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

whenever i try to download it i just get 'decompression failed'

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Mmm not sure why, are you on windows/linux/OSx ??

P.S.. Unsurprisingly I have found the password to be 'blackjack' just about to look at the PDF myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
While the password to the RAR was 'blackjack', it seems the PDF is in turn encrypted with an us yet unknown password...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I guess it has something to do with this

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join