It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
By the way, someone mentioned Michelle Obama,

my brother dreamt she's pregnant...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by janeson
By the way, someone mentioned Michelle Obama,

my brother dreamt she's pregnant...

case closed everyone...its just a secret pregnancy.

im almost certain this was to all data collection and reaction gauging by an arm of DARPA...i believe MJ12 is not just UFO investigation...
at majic-12.com there is a (IAO) symbol...ive no doubt this is significant.
when the telegraph was hacked in 2004? it was by an x-brit agent and the same scottsdale address is used...on hayden! JW is, imho, an operative, a pawn or in biiig trouble.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

when the telegraph was hacked in 2004? it was by an x-brit agent and the same scottsdale address is used...on hayden!

VERY interesting! Please do you have any more specific reference to this information? (I can dig around for it ... but if you're able to direct me straight to a version of the story and info, that would help a lot).

Many thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
reply to post by Vertical

cryptome.org...

Many thanks, double_frick.

That is a very unexpected and striking connection - and I feel sure it's no "coincidence" - which is what I think You're also sensing.

I will present the info to others, too, (though I don't hold that much hope of the subject 'catching on', as pursuing it will involve work!)

But we'll see.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertical

reply to post by Vertical

cryptome.org...

Many thanks, double_frick.

That is a very unexpected and striking connection - and I feel sure it's no "coincidence" - which is what I think You're also sensing.

I will present the info to others, too, (though I don't hold that much hope of the subject 'catching on', as pursuing it will involve work!)

But we'll see.

... Or perhaps not.

Delving more, I find that "Domains by Proxy" is massively used by all manner of good-for-nothing operations. Some no doubt Black Ops related - innumerable others at least not obviously so.

So, no nice meaty connection to open up there, after all.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been discussed but I do think this may be going on...

Predictive Programming 2.0: Operation Blackjack

If it is indeed a case of predictive programming we are dealing with, than its designers leave little for the imagination to chew on. Could it be, as some believe, a warning beforehand consistent with the tendency of the elite to throw out lengthening shadows on events to come? Assuming you are reading these words without chaos erupting outside, there must be some alter motive behind the picture gallery bringing your household predictive programming one step further into the bizarre. Could it be a classic example of the boy-who-cried-wolf principle, where impending doom is being announced so many times without follow-up, that a warning of the real event goes completely unnoticed? Sensitizing people to messages of apocalypse without it occurring, makes people understandably weary of making such predictions in the future. It also makes people ignore their instincts when an impending false flag is actually underway. Mixing in the very real threat of false flag attacks- even exposing the real terrorists as blackjack does- makes the operation especially cunning. False announcements contaminate the truthful messages planted alongside them. As a result the baby (false flag ops) is thrown away with the bathwater (the specifics)- and the book is closed until the next real event occurs.

It is therefore more than likely that operation blackjack is a psyop directed specifically at those who are already aware of the reality of false flag operations. Admitting that such operations do indeed exist, the operatives provide precise dates and places, inspiring their target audience to enter a forest of details like mice trapped in a maze. That’s why the operation is so elaborate in its details. The people who are being lured inside the maze find a fresh clue around every corner, directing them to the next clue and the next and so on, until he is so far in he can no longer discern the contours of the maze he is trapped in. The specifics therefore function as blinders for the truth seeker, obscuring the big picture and exhausting him in the process. We have to hand it to the architects of the game. By every so often planting easily decipherable hexadecimal codes into the maze, they keep the viewers guessing as they grasp at every clue that is laid in front of them. The same goes for the many references to the Illuminati woven not very subtly into the script.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Operation Blackjack is a bad omen. THINGS ARE GETTING BAD and are going to get worse

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
not only did JUSTIN WILLIAMS never put out that article (tease!)
there is a new comic up...
not along the lines of Operation Blackjack...
but going down the MJ 12/Aliens road...www.telegraph.co.uk...

not very interesting, i have to say.
except for the MJ 12 reference...and its a bit hard to read? almost like if you aren't meant to know what its talking about you won't?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And there's a video here...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting find here. I just worked it out myself, and yet there is clearly a message there. Playing the devil's advocate here but, wouldnt a smart writer though know about this and purhaps work out the numerical message this way on purpose in order to make the story line more interesting? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Plan B?

i have to wonder if they are testing to see if anyone will pay attention now.
seems people are not, if only because its on the telegraph. mission accomplished? lolz
i must say though, this new comic has drawn ME back in. i'm sure i'm alone on that one though. hah its entertaining, whether its meant to be or not. hah

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Plan B?

i have to wonder if they are testing to see if anyone will pay attention now.
seems people are not, if only because its on the telegraph. mission accomplished? lolz
i must say though, this new comic has drawn ME back in. i'm sure i'm alone on that one though. hah its entertaining, whether its meant to be or not. hah

You're definitely not alone.

As a matter of fact, I created a thread specifically for "The Engima of Case Destiny."
ATS "The Enigma of Case Destiny" thread link

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm thinking that the fuzzy image caused a couple of errors. I think the code should be:

74686973206973206e6i742073696d706c7920658e7465727461696e6d656e74.

For one thing, there is no i in hexadecimal, which is what this is. There also is no normal character with a value of 8e; but change that 8e into a 6e, and you get an 'n'.

When you're trying to read these things, keep in mind that hexadecimal contains only the numbers 0-9, and letter a-f and that it is represented as pairs of digits. When transcribing them it helps greatly to keep these pairs separated, like 74 68 69...

If you miss one digit, then the entire message following that is garbled.

But what is this "Operation Blackjack", anyway? I've never heard of it...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
Operation Blackjack is a bad omen. THINGS ARE GETTING BAD and are going to get worse

Yep I would at least say it's a bad omen. The really bad thing is the scenario is totally doable in this warped world we live in.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I've CRACKED the code with a thorough Analyzed look on Operation Blackjack:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I checked out your link.. nice research ...I noticed something from your post below...

On the van it says "New Dawn Presentations"

If you type this in Google you see a "New Dawn Mining" with the sun symbol: www.newdawnmining.com...

June 22 - 8.03.20 am
Nuke goes off in London (Victoria section)

Then it says 'One Week Later' and shows Battersea Battle Station, Westminster, and Buckingham Palace

Side Note - Underneath the MI5 symbol it says "Regnum Defende" which means "Defend The Realm" and it has a serpent symbol (Reptilians?) www.telegraph.co.uk...

PART 2:
June 22 - 8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in New York City: www.telegraph.co.uk...

June 22 - 8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in Washington D.C

June 22 - 8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in Toronto

8.03.47 am
Nuke goes off in Mexico City

8.03.29 am
Nuke goes off in Portland

8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in Los Angeles

Each one has a harbor....capable of repair or launching ships. As a hard core gamer of A&A and a few other PC games ...that was pretty much my 1st strategy... take out the harbor's so they can't launch ships.. exactally the way the Japan Empire did. Kill their means to launch and thus blockade them from counterstrike and land your forces....

that doesn't sound like a 'terrorist' act to me.. it's sound military strategy.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ITS CALLED CONDITIONING

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

On the van it says "New Dawn Presentations"

If you type this in Google you see a "New Dawn Mining" with the sun symbol: www.newdawnmining.com...

June 22 - 8.03.20 am
Nuke goes off in London (Victoria section)

Then it says 'One Week Later' and shows Battersea Battle Station, Westminster, and Buckingham Palace

Side Note - Underneath the MI5 symbol it says "Regnum Defende" which means "Defend The Realm" and it has a serpent symbol (Reptilians?) www.telegraph.co.uk...

PART 2:
June 22 - 8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in New York City: www.telegraph.co.uk...

June 22 - 8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in Washington D.C

June 22 - 8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in Toronto

8.03.47 am
Nuke goes off in Mexico City

8.03.29 am
Nuke goes off in Portland

8.03.27 am
Nuke goes off in Los Angeles

ive been eyeballing some of the stuff in this thread...and i HATE to bring it up...but everything lately ive been reading regarding the obama health care plan (and all of the things MOST people seem to be missing because they only pay attention to the media and dont read it for themselves)...and digging thru various threads about some of the goings on in current world events...and now this thread talking about bombs going off (although just predicted)...does ANYONE AT ALL have ANY bells going off in their little heads (and heres the part i know people are gonna hate me bringing up) about that touchy subject JOHN TITOR!!!???

lets look at a few examples here...

patriot act/homeland security/obama health care plan - REMOVAL OF ALL RIGHTS OF THE CONSTITUTION

current world events (especially in the united states) - POSSIBLE REVOLUTION BY AMERICAN CITIZENS

operation blackjack - WARNING OF POSSIBLE ATTACK BY OUTSIDE FORCES ON MAJOR US AND WORLD CITIES

and stop me if im wrong...did john not mention somewhere that the president who was going out of office in 2008 created TONS of problems for the world...while the president elected to office would just create TONS more while promising to fix everything but only winds up taking the house just for the "social status" or rather "job title"???

i apologize if you guys dont see this as on topic...but everytime i get into reading topics about current world/us events, warnings of whats to come and possible new conspiracy theories...it ALWAYS just points back to what titor said almost 9 years ago now...does anyone else see this??? things may not be happening exactly as he said they would...but ill be damned if im not seeing a creepy likeness to his predictions of this timeline

[edit on 13-8-2009 by dorkidori_s13]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
the real i.d is coming and so is the microchip just youtube it .the microchip. fight the n.w.o

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join