It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
interesting discussion to keep us on topic:

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
For anyone interested, I received an email from Justin William this morning to say he's alive and well and still in employment and that he managed to preempt any nastiness with the help of the police, BT, the Royal Mail and a private security outfit

Of course, whether you choose to believe that is up to you

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

And MI5 hasn't hauled him away because...?

This YouTube video was just posted yesterday. I recommend anyone who's angry about Blackjack watch it.

www.youtube.com...

(Edited post to sound less angry.
)

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Any copies left on other video hosting sites?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by Essan

.....they're all too busy trying to catch Tom Clancy - after which they have the whole Marvel Comics team to track down

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The link to the source in the linked post is dead.
However, if correct, it is yet another set of dates and numbers that seem to 'line up'.

There was also something on blackjack (posted in this thread) that mentioned reversing something, but I cannot find it at present. Reversing the blackjack dates would match that article...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by fieldfly]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
For anyone interested, I received an email from Justin William this morning to say he's alive and well and still in employment and that he managed to preempt any nastiness with the help of the police, BT, the Royal Mail and a private security outfit

Of course, whether you choose to believe that is up to you

Lucky him.

What about the article that he said he would write?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by Essan

.....they're all too busy trying to catch Tom Clancy - after which they have the whole Marvel Comics team to track down

you know, this whole comic COULD be comparable to such works of fiction that Clancy puts out or any other fictional movie, game or book...except that none of those things typically (correct me if i'm wrong) contain messages which negate any sense of fiction about the whole issue, specifically stating, "this is not simply entertainment"
at that point it crossed the line from fiction and maybe a bit of a joke to see how the "crazies" would react and pick it apart....into terrorism.
i understand some people went way too far believing this all and that may be due to their own weakness...
however, a great many people were justifiably concerned seeing as how the codes implied that it was NOT meant to be taken as fiction...

it goes without saying that he is a sick human being...
i'm not usually one to favor censorship in this way, but i do belive he should have to face some consequences for what he has done. especially to let people go on even FURTHER by not posting his "article"

i'm glad his address came out.
hopefully someone is more angry than i am and willing to hold on to it and wait out his pathetic "protection posse"

[edit on 23-6-2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
i'm not usually one to favor censorship in this way, but i do belive he should have to face some consequences for what he has done. especially to let people go on even FURTHER by not posting his "article

He's shown you up as being gullible because you want to beleive in a conspiracy however improbable it is.

And because of that you want him penalised?

I guess that says much about the sheeple.

I think it's a good lesson in learning to think for yourself. And never to trust the media

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
i'm not usually one to favor censorship in this way, but i do belive he should have to face some consequences for what he has done. especially to let people go on even FURTHER by not posting his "article

He's shown you up as being gullible because you want to beleive in a conspiracy however improbable it is.

And because of that you want him penalised?

I guess that says much about the sheeple.

I think it's a good lesson in learning to think for yourself. And never to trust the media

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Essan]

people get penalised for much less every day...

so what, other than personal satisfaction, was he getting out of making a fool of all of us? i mean, that we would believe something so "irrational" goes without saying...
LOL
good for him...
most people are smart enough to not have to go through all that to figure these things out.

he crossed the line, i could understand not thinking he should pay legally in any way, or even socially...
but to defend this as "simply entertainment" is absurd...no offense, you seem very nice and i don't know why you can't just admit that what he did crossed the line. ya know? but i guess we each have our own opinion...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
One of my local news channels just did a report on Ardent Sentry a few minutes ago. I live in Colorado Springs where NORAD headquarters is and NORTHCOM is here as well. I guess one of the head FEMA guys came here to meet with the two and said everything is going smoothly as far as "safety drills" are concerned.

Not really anything special, just thought it was cool to see it on TV haha

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting...I am also in Colorado Springs.
I just got off work so I'll have to look into that.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I means that it is entertaining, but if you are paranoid than it will be more than entertainment because you will perseverate and may start thread on ATS about how Operation Blackjack has a secret message. Jeeze! Does plucky need to explain everything around here!?

So true, so true, plucky. And you said that on page one, and now all this has come to pass, at least for now, this doom is stale and I am moving on. Ed McMahon is dead people! Hoah!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I means that it is entertaining, but if you are paranoid than it will be more than entertainment because you will perseverate and may start thread on ATS about how Operation Blackjack has a secret message. Jeeze! Does plucky need to explain everything around here!?

So true, so true, plucky. And you said that on page one, and now all this has come to pass, at least for now, this doom is stale and I am moving on. Ed McMahon is dead people! Hoah!

Plucky can tell the futureeeee!
All hail the cult of plucky.
Pluck-wave zero!
Pluck-bot!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by T0by]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The concept of a New World Order as a full-fledged federal world government (rather than an empire which is a de facto world government) was promoted by intellectuals of the political left such as English writer H. G. Wells, a vigorous advocate for a world social democracy.[6]

A theme I saw with Operation Blackjack was a New World Order call, And this internet hysteria ties back to HG Wells and War of the Worlds hysteria near a century ago.........

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It has been suggested that War of the Worlds was a psychological warfare experiment. In the 1999 documentary, Masters of the Universe: The Secret Birth of the Federal Reserve, writer Daniel Hopsicker claims the Rockefeller Foundation funded the broadcast, studied the panic, and compiled a report available to a few. A variation has the Radio Project and the Rockefeller Foundation as conspirators.[7] In a theatrical trailer for his film F For Fake, Welles joked about such theories, jesting that the broadcast indeed "had secret sponsors".
wiki

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Last year 2 Russian tupolev bombers TU-160 called White Swan by the Russians and Blackjack by NATO went to Venezuela and stayed a week there. On leave the two bombers made a reconnaissance flight along the coast of South America.
TU-160, aka, blackjack can carry missiles with range of more than 2000 miles, can fly almost at sea level and has enormous manouvrety.

The World Government that is about to be installed can not be if USA continues to be the hegemon in the world, so to fulfill their plans, globalists will likely start WWIII with attacks to USA, probably by Russia.

All news about the flights of the blackjacks and the intentions to build bases in Venezuela and Cuba are on the web.

My advice is, get out from America if you can, this ww3 will start in 2009 or 2010 and the purpose is to diminish the power of America in the world, so America is the country who will suffer most.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I've been a regular reader on this forum, followed the Blackjack for beginning to end, but never did make an account on this forum until recently.

I always compared this Operation Blackjack to War of the Worlds (radio broadcast). I never knew that Welles jested about the broadcast having secret sponsors. Thanks for the info.

Here's a interesting story:

Predictive Programming 2.0 - Operation Blackjack

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
An earlier poster mentioned the signs on the gas station. On is a pic of a pentagon with what looks like Majic 12 underneath, just like the earlier poster said. The second does look like an element from Egyptian heiroglyphs but underneath THAT image it appears to say ANNUIT COEPTIS....anybody remember where THAT little gem is also known to be? Right! Next to the pyramid with the all seeing eye (yet another reference to Egypt)

Sorry if someone already posted this tidbit, I'm at work and can't browse all day...lol Even though I keep finding cool little things stashed in the pictures!

--Apex

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by janeson

so does Nick Griffin

Lady Macbeth taken STOP Prince of Denmark confirme d lock STOP Othello timedown awaits STOP Malvolio timedown awaits STOP Aemilius locate order STOP An thony locate order STOP Cadwal awaits package STOP

Lady Macbeth=Michelle Obama or referring to a bomb?
Prince of Denmark= not a clue yet sorry
Othello= a general
Malvolio= a pure world free from sin
Aemilius= one of the 5 most important patrician families in Rome
Anthony= As in Ant and Cleo?
Cadwal= is something like "Battle defence" i gotta say it's pretty creepy

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

I thought he looked odd!

Anyone read the story alleging Bush would bomb Iran (?) with planes painted with U.N. colors?

I don't care if it's marketing, the sleuthing is fun..mind you..if no book comes out..

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join