It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 100
100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Anyways it was on topic because I quoted another member's post about the train incident.

You really need to leave me alone now. You've had your fun for today...so go away!!!




posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
I lol'd

But srsly, starting to get way off topic and into a flame war, lets all think happy thoughts and hope nobody killed Justin Williams


Edit: And that everyone should buy one of JB14's "I survived jackblack14.info" T-shirts also


Dude, someone has his address. He's in trouble, do I care..not really. I know that's mean thing to say, but i'm really not a very nice person towards people like Justin.

I can't believe someone is making money off of this with t-shirts.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by Whyhi
I lol'd

But srsly, starting to get way off topic and into a flame war, lets all think happy thoughts and hope nobody killed Justin Williams


Edit: And that everyone should buy one of JB14's "I survived jackblack14.info" T-shirts also


Dude, someone has his address. He's in trouble, do I care..not really. I know that's mean thing to say, but i'm really not a very nice person towards people like Justin.

I can't believe someone is making money off of this with t-shirts.


It's not real, the whole page is just a big picture made to look like he's selling things. If it was real, it would be even more messed up if people actually bought them haha.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
So then obviously you're just trying to take shots at me and start conflict? Because instead of stating your thoughts on the matter you would rather attack me for mine.

Do you just troll these forums looking to provoke people? Is that what you do?


My thought on this matter is that you have no proof of anything you're saying, only opinions. Whether those opinions are based on statistics, experience, or your own personal beliefs, they are still opinions and should be stated as such, and not stated as facts.

Is that really that hard to understand?

Part of Ardent Sentry was train derailment simulations/drills. Events in the past like 9/11 and 7/7 have occured simultaneously with simulations/drills that seemed suspiciously similar to the events that actually took place. While it may seem unlikely to you that these actual train derailments have anything to do with the simulated train derailments, it's not helping anyone investigating the matter for you to declare this as fact. Do you have any evidence of the simulations taking place somewhere? Do you know how many simulations were supposed to take place and are you able to account for each? Do you know the exact cause of each of the three train derailments in the media the past few days?

On top of all that, you've been falsely accusing me of feeling a certain way about the situation. I haven't said a single time in this thread that I thought BlackJack was real, or that I thought the train derailments are part of Ardent Sentry. In fact, you'll never know if I think that, because to be honest, I'm still not sure myself. You clearly are sure of your ideas, but that does not make them facts. I haven't asked you to stop posting, I haven't asked you to go away, the only thing I've asked is that you state your theories and opinions as such, and not as facts.

I hope that clears everything up.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Originally posted by StaringBack
So then obviously you're just trying to take shots at me and start conflict? Because instead of stating your thoughts on the matter you would rather attack me for mine.

Do you just troll these forums looking to provoke people? Is that what you do?


My thought on this matter is that you have no proof of anything you're saying, only opinions. Whether those opinions are based on statistics, experience, or your own personal beliefs, they are still opinions and should be stated as such, and not stated as facts.

Is that really that hard to understand?

Part of Ardent Sentry was train derailment simulations/drills. Events in the past like 9/11 and 7/7 have occured simultaneously with simulations/drills that seemed suspiciously similar to the events that actually took place. While it may seem unlikely to you that these actual train derailments have anything to do with the simulated train derailments, it's not helping anyone investigating the matter for you to declare this as fact. Do you have any evidence of the simulations taking place somewhere? Do you know how many simulations were supposed to take place and are you able to account for each? Do you know the exact cause of each of the three train derailments in the media the past few days?

On top of all that, you've been falsely accusing me of feeling a certain way about the situation. I haven't said a single time in this thread that I thought BlackJack was real, or that I thought the train derailments are part of Ardent Sentry. In fact, you'll never know if I think that, because to be honest, I'm still not sure myself. You clearly are sure of your ideas, but that does not make them facts. I haven't asked you to stop posting, I haven't asked you to go away, the only thing I've asked is that you state your theories and opinions as such, and not as facts.

I hope that clears everything up.


Here's the way I see it:

1. Ardent Sentry is a series of disaster training drills from the 18th-24th.

2. Two or three (didn't hear about the third) train wrecks have taken place recently and have been reported by the media. Many train wrecks happen in a given year.

So if a person is to say numbers 1 and 2 are related to each other, or label it a conspiracy, the burden of proof lies on them.

And my apologies for falsely accusing you of your stance on things. I have been interpreting your posts as you taking the "this is all real" side, and I'll admit that's my fault if you claim you have no stance. It was just the conclusion I had made based on reading your posts, because I haven't seen you address both sides of the argument evenly (but maybe you have and I didn't catch it).

-Nate

[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong
 


Thank you for articulating it Everything...I couldnt have said it better myself.

I certainly am not saying anything one way or the other. Only that it still fits a feasible pattern that has shown itself to happen in the past.

Likely?....definitely not.

Possible?....unfortunately so.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
Here's the way I see it:

1. Ardent Sentry is a series of disaster training drills from the 18th-24th.

2. Two or three (didn't hear about the third) train wrecks have taken place recently and have been reported by the media. Many train wrecks happen in a given year.

So if a person is to say numbers 1 and 2 are related to each other, or label it a conspiracy, the burden of proof lies on them.


I agree 100%. At the same time, it's impossible to definitively say at this point that they are unrelated. And about the third derailment.. I heard about this one as well (article) , but I hadn't looked into it yet. Apparently there were no injuries and none of the cars tipped over, and it was a freight train, and it was only a 12 car train, so I'll give you that one



And my apologies for falsely accusing you of your stance on things. I have been interpreting your posts as you taking the "this is all real" side, and I'll admit that's my fault if you claim you have no stance.


I really do appreciate that. Thanks for understanding.


It was just the conclusion I had made based on reading your posts, because I haven't seen you address both sides of the argument evenly (but maybe you have and I didn't catch it).


You haven't seen me address both sides of the argument because I haven't really addressed either side! If anything, blame me for being too skeptical


Thinking about it more, it seems we have vastly different approaches to problem solving, and hopefully we can both learn a little something from our slightly heated exchanges in this thread. I know I have.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrongI agree 100%. At the same time, it's impossible to definitively say at this point that they are unrelated. And about the third derailment.. I heard about this one as well (article) , but I hadn't looked into it yet. Apparently there were no injuries and none of the cars tipped over, and it was a freight train, and it was only a 12 car train, so I'll give you that one


Definitely no way to know 100%.


I really do appreciate that. Thanks for understanding.


No problem!


You haven't seen me address both sides of the argument because I haven't really addressed either side! If anything, blame me for being too skeptical


Nothing wrong with not taking a stance on things, especially if you continue to search for the answers along the way.



Thinking about it more, it seems we have vastly different approaches to problem solving, and hopefully we can both learn a little something from our slightly heated exchanges in this thread. I know I have.


Most definitely, different personalities and opinions (especially on forums like this one) are what makes them great. But yeah, I'll agree to no more heated exchanges and I've learned a few things for sure.


[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Can we all be friends now and get back to concluding this topic.
Because i'm too busy playing Team Fortress to research it myself.
Thanks in advance.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, DailyPaul made an interesting Blog Post on his site.


Idiot journalist is now sending online hexadecimal codes about military exercises: updated
Posted June 18th, 2009 by runforron

Operation Blackjack was a weird news article/art piece that predicts a nuclear holocaust, introduction of a one world currency, complicit DHS in the coming world war and basically everything most freedom supporters try to protect against and warn about. The really odd thing was that it was in one of the biggest newspapers in the world-the telegraph. Here is Operation Blackjack:
www.telegraph.co.u......


www.dailypaul.com...



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Very rare to see two different personalities come to an understanding, specially on these kind of boards. Impressive!



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
btw if anyone gets a pop-up with a fake virus scan saying your computer is infected, just close the browser, you're fine. Ats is working on it and a thread about it is here:


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep
 


Ya that thing was starting to p**s me off bad


"Ya ok I will download something from a popup that will fix my computer with all the leaks I have"


How dumb do people think we are??

Now for the topic

Whether or not this Blackjack thing is real is one thing but for this Ardent Sentry thing going on and all of a sudden three trains come off their rails??

Timing is everything I guess. Keep up the good work guys(and gals). Maybe there is something weird going on with this "drill".



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Ardent sentrys' ties to the blackjack operation is definately odd to say the least.. BUT we cannot try to tie too ourselves in too many knots about the derailments unless it becomes very obvious. Meaning, if it's so many that it becomes clear. Just watch, and observe, right now on that subject it's all we can do. We count 3 derailments so far on the 22nd but that so far, doesn't lend credence to the argument that it's related to operation blackjack.

With all of this said, lets just please try to remember 9/11. Months before the attacks there were indeed strange predictions..not only by alex jones but also in MOVIES depicting almost the *exact* scenario that took place. We have to be observers, not jumping the gun too far in advance *just* because it happened before or else it can literally drive a man insane. Use common sense and good education about things that have happened in history and apply them accordingly. Just don't rack your brain too far or else it can lead to an even worse outcome. Again, wait for the obvious.

I personally do think that the blackjack operation was a real possibility of something very similar happening in the near future. I don't think it will be this month, however.




[edit on 23-6-2009 by Wookiep]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
btw if anyone gets a pop-up with a fake virus scan saying your computer is infected, just close the browser, you're fine. Ats is working on it and a thread about it is here:


www.abovetopsecret.com...


I love those kinds of things, because I have a Mac and it pops up a fake Windows screen and tells me "I'm at risk" haha
.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah vista is bad...altho since sp2 it's been ever so slightly better.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Ardent sentrys' ties to the blackjack operation is definately odd to say the least.. BUT we cannot try to tie too ourselves in too many knots about the derailments unless it becomes very obvious. Meaning, if it's so many that it becomes clear. Just watch, and observe, right now on that subject it's all we can do. We count 3 derailments so far on the 22nd but that so far, doesn't lend credence to the argument that it's related to operation blackjack.

With all of this said, lets just please try to remember 9/11. Months before the attacks there were indeed strange predictions..not only by alex jones but also in MOVIES depicting almost the *exact* scenario that took place. We have to be observers, not jumping the gun too far in advance *just* because it happened before or else it can literally drive a man insane. Use common sense and good education about things that have happened in history and apply them accordingly. Just don't rack your brain too far or else it can lead to an even worse outcome. Again, wait for the obvious.

I personally do think that the blackjack operation was a real possibility of something very similar happening in the near future. I don't think it will be this month, however.




[edit on 23-6-2009 by Wookiep]


Well said, but for the record the first derailment was a couple of days ago and the second one was today. As for the third one, no cars tipped over and no one was killed. It was because of the track being old and out of alignment.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the clarity. I only checked one on cnn. The other 2 I saw exclusively on this thread and didn't bother looking up the dates.


note: perhaps a little more research on my behalf in the future is in order.


[edit on 23-6-2009 by Wookiep]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

1. Ardent Sentry is a series of disaster training drills from the 18th-24th.



[edit on 22-6-2009 by StaringBack]


i just thought i'd slip this in: The drills are running until the 27th of July. Once ardent sentry ends another training op is going to start. It's all overlapping drills if it means anything to you guys.


[edit on 23-6-2009 by antonia]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia
 


that is pretty interesting...It would be irresponible for anyone who is looking for the truth to ignore these "drills". Thanks antonia



new topics

top topics



 
100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

log in

join