It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hello again
wana give you a couple of links to websites that shed light on ardent sentry
www.1af.acc.af.mil...

and this second site tells of aircraft landing at baltimore reagan airport and aircraft experts wondering why???

www.airliners.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yesterday when I was looking at the jackblack info page when it just had the one countdown ticker. I viewed the page source and in the counter code there was a 13 digit number. I Google searched the number and it came up as a bar code link and only one return on the search.

Google Search of 1277190180000

today we have a bar code at the top of the page now and two different counters. viewing the source and you now have another 13 digit number attached to the new counter, but when searched it returns nothing.

I found it funny yesterday and was going to post the original number, but felt it was to far fetched. now today we see the bar code.

here is a screen shot of the view source that I'm talking about.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e5ae73dbd54.jpg[/atsimg]

I have a couple other far fetched things that I am probably looking into to much.

notice on the telegraph page for each of the five slide shows for the different parts. after the culture folder there is a seven digit number. Each number for each part is different. now wouldn't this number just represent a folder? if so why are each of the slide shows in different folders? wouldn't you place them all together just for the sake of consistency and ease of organizing your content?

4220575/Blackjack.html
4315740/Blackjack---Part-2.-A-slideshow-story.html
4515126/Blackjack---Part-3.html
4590866/Blackjack---Part-4.html
4613223/Blackjack---Part-5.html

Again probably looking into this to much and it probably means nothing and I am sure that websites use random numbers for folders and could probably just be a coincidence, but I searched the the seven digit numbers,

4220575 Google Search
4315740 Google search
4515126 Google Search
4590866 Google Search
4613223 Google Search

Only reason I throw this out there is the fact that each one brings back a energy citation database result, a patent number with a score of 1000, and a code for some gene.

Who knows, but this seems fun to think way way way outside the said box.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
comlink1.synthasite.com...

I think it's related? Countdown clock to 6-24-2010

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorsU
comlink1.synthasite.com...

I think it's related? Countdown clock to 6-24-2010

Doubt it is related. Wouldn't put much thought into it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

i believe barcode give numbers (or alphanumeric?),
it might be needed to print and bring to any shop dealing with barcodes

then to deal with the sequence obtained...

weird...
myself, with my little experience in media, is not convinced with the viral operation at all (wouldn't be creating a possible confusion with those army "exercises" apparently planned at the same time) or a test by a corp media.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I don't know - that was part of the last Jericho ARG..........

And the similarities are eery to Jericho. There is speculation that will be the release date of the new Jericho Movie in development.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

ok ok plenty of pics by the telegraph on fictitious attacks on major western cities and note that portland oregon is there with regards to my other links about military excercises today ???

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by I think Im normal
Each number for each part is different. now wouldn't this number just represent a folder? if so why are each of the slide shows in different folders? wouldn't you place them all together just for the sake of consistency and ease of organizing your content?

4220575/Blackjack.html
4315740/Blackjack---Part-2.-A-slideshow-story.html
4515126/Blackjack---Part-3.html
4590866/Blackjack---Part-4.html
4613223/Blackjack---Part-5.html

no those one have to do with url rewriting and database, they manage their content via a web app that creates automatically those numbers. they aren't folder name but an id number to look for by the system in the database to find the required info to display to the user;

they can be changed/manipulated by accessing the database manually with the appropriate permissions (not by the CMS people that post the slideshow use)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

Ok, those two numbers, I took them and removed a few zeroes, then put them into the C time feature...

1277190180 = Tue Jun 22 08:03:00 2010
1315741620 = Sun Sep 11 12:47:00 2011

On the website:

tomclancyblackjack.blogspot.com...

It says "Tom Clancy's Blackjack is set to be released in Romania June 23, 2010."
and the title is "Tuesday, June 23, 2009"

That's pretty close to Jun 22 for the first one. I don't know if that's related at all, This seems way out there, as removing those zeroes is quite a step to take...

edit to add, I'm still trying to confirm the barcode on that site...

Another website says it decodes to "blackjackisgo"

forums.somethingawful.com...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
OK, I found out from that somethingawful site, there have been two barcodes so far, one was this:

kalleboo.mirror.waffleimages.com...

If you load that into this site

www.datasymbol.com...

You get the message "blackjack is go"

It seems the current barcode:

www.jackblack12.info...

Has not been decoded by anyone yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If this hasn't been brought up perhaps let me;
Does Semis refer to Nat'lGuard since they are part time soldiers?
Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The stuff that was on the odegard media site is gone now, there's nothing hidden on it anymore.

odegardmedia.com...

I think that this ARG has probably been solved now, and the Tom Clancy game seems most likely end result. I would still like to know how to solve the final barcode though if anyone knows.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I honestly can't see this beeing an ARG. If it is, as stated before, it is quite a tasteless one for the current timing.

Not to mention the fact that to create an ARG for a video game that attracts conspiricy theorists, isn't exactly a good choice of target market, is it? Especially with E3 just happening a little over a week ago.

Anything from Tom Clancy pretty much = market gold, so why the hell would they go through this trouble? The whole ARG aspect makes no sense, however, this does play similar to something I forgot about some time ago.

A year or two ago there was a website known as eon8.com that acted as a social experiment. There was very little information given and by the end of the day there were password databases, some strange images, and a foreshadowing of the end of the world. It culminated with a timer and had millions of viewers as it counted down to zero only to be revealed as a mass social experiment to see how people would react.

While this is certainly similar in many ways, the things that still hangs me up is the fact that it was posted on a news website. I couldn't fathom what exactly they are trying to accomplish with this, especially if it would turn out to be the same kind of test as eon8 was. The major difference is that everything about this countdown is laid out before use with exactly what is "supposed" to happen. Eon8 simply had us make up our own minds.

I guess time will tell. I'm not ready to throw this out as hoax just yet. It seems like too much trouble to be an ARG and I would suggest at the very least that people have their BOBs ready to go... just in case. You can never be too ready

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
-Double Post-

[edit on 18-6-2009 by gwydionblack]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
on www.jackblack12.info... i highlighted the page and the bottom now says "Code corrupted. Insert fresh copy." any ideas? and whats with that tab saying "teardrop/glassye"

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I always thought "semis" referred to trucks as in semi tractor trailer's or Semi Trailer Truck. Everyone I know just calls them semis, it would make sense to say be on the look out for semi trailer trucks with sun logos on them, as in they are the ones transporting that bad isht.

Honestly, what is with this link to Tom Clancy? seriously there is no information on a Tom Clancy game called Blackjack anywhere other than unofficial blogs. Tom Clancy has two games coming out, Hawx and Endgame, and there is information for them everywhere, games don't just come out of nowhere, why would websites like IGN have no idea this game was in the works? It comes out in a year, and nothing has leaked until now? Also, why mention it's release in Romania of all places? Seems like disinfo to me.

edit to fix wrong there and add this:

Teardrop Glass eye is a plan mentioned operation blackjack.

as for the corrupt code, I saw that as well, dunno.

EDIT # 2:

What if the 01 and 02 at the beginning of the two countdowns stand for Event 1 and Event 2, then days/hours/minutes/seconds

wouldn't that make it

event one =June 22nd
event two- September 12?

my math was done in haste, correct me if i'm wrong.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by coincidence_theorist]

[edit on 18-6-2009 by coincidence_theorist]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatscrazy
on www.jackblack12.info... i highlighted the page and the bottom now says "Code corrupted. Insert fresh copy." any ideas? and whats with that tab saying "teardrop/glassye"

Googling that phrase takes me to

forum.statcounter.com...

In the source for jackblack12.info this appears;

"text/_javascript"
src="http://www.statcounter.com/counter/counter.js"

So, I think that's just some bug in the site stats/tracking.

edit, ATS won't show the exact quote as it recognizes I'm trying to paste some script, but look in the source, you'll see.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I honestly can't see this beeing an ARG. If it is, as stated before, it is quite a tasteless one for the current timing.

Not to mention the fact that to create an ARG for a video game that attracts conspiricy theorists, isn't exactly a good choice of target market, is it? Especially with E3 just happening a little over a week ago.

Well, I don't see it as especially tasteless, a Clancy game is likely to have some terrorist stuff in it or some war that might coincidentally happen, or would appear tasteless to some people.

On the question of targeting this at conspiracy theorists, maybe if it is an ARG, sites like this would be a good seeding ground, if you throw in a few conspiracies, people will get worked up about it, and want to figure it out. I think it would give them the initial buzz they need to get the ball rolling.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Now i wonder what the bug should have been.
Ive been hunting through other sites and they have found the location where the site is hosted from.

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale AZ

Zoom out from google maps and you will notice a large airfield to the NE. This is getting deep

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatscrazy
Now i wonder what the bug should have been.
Ive been hunting through other sites and they have found the location where the site is hosted from.

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale AZ

Zoom out from google maps and you will notice a large airfield to the NE. This is getting deep

The full details are

Tech Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Tech Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale

"Domains by Proxy", means what it says, they are a proxy company you can get your domain from, so that the details are not visible unless you have a subpoena, they are a common company people use for semi-privacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join