It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange report of spark in a bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was looking at the last 20 reports on the MUFON site and I saw something that was pretty interesting. I watched the .AVI's and looked at the pictures and could not see how it could be just camera glare.

Ive seen "sparks" like this at night while staring into the dark before going to sleep and always wondered if it was a trick of the eyes.

Anyway, just curious to see what other members think.

A glimmer of light caught my eye from my kitchen and i caught 5 photos from inside the window. these show ta star pattern which is the screen reflecting, so I went outside and investigated. I could see this light with the unaided eye for over twenty minutes, taking pics for ten. This object seemed to be between me and the bushes, but if i went towards it, it vanished. It would return when i gave some room. The pics i took, and two videos are all with different settings and focus for a variety of views. It was flashing so some don't show it as intense as others.

The AVI files i included are probably the best evidence of what I actually saw. I went over to the bushes multiple times and found nothing which could explain these lights. My wife, and best friend also investigated after i showed them the photos and videos i am sending you, all without any explanatory findings

I dont know what this is, but it is weird.

Thank you.

Jimi Hughes

PS, i am available for contact, but only through confirmation by MUFON reps. I do not want 3rd party reps calling my house directly.

Link to story

Pictures and video

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Could I ask a favor? Please upload it to your ats media. I think I speak for a lot of people on here when I say "I don't want to download it."

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'm kinda embarrassed to say that Ive never done that the whole time Ive been on ATS. I went to upload media and it said i did not have permission. Maybe someone could help out alittle.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, I think I got it right. This is just one of the Avi's and there is 23 pictures you can download.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Ok, I think I got it right. This is just one of the Avi's and there is 23 pictures you can download.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Just way easier to view stuff that way, thanks for putting it up.

Gotta say it...
Not much to the video. Maybe someone lost an earring?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

It's the time of year for fireflies, that might be one explanation.
Some years they're rare, and others they are all over.
There are other larger self-illuminating beetles etc. that can put on quite a show.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Its pretty bright but you could be right.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I once witnessed one of those and upon investigation,it turned out to be a small piece of silver foil catching the suns glare as it swayed in the breeze.

The guy looks like he is moving the camera on a purpose,for the effect.

Ah well.

Lewtra

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
what I don't understand is, why doesn't he walk to the light to check it out?

That is what I would do if I came across this.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
A sparkling bush !

"- Oh God !"
The bush answers ' - Yes ?'

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
what I don't understand is, why doesn't he walk to the light to check it out?

That is what I would do if I came across this.

It said in the description he tried but when he got close it vanished.
He sure took the time to take 20+ pictures and get video of it so it must have been something interesting.

I believe if he was trying to make something up he could have done allot better job. I don't think he was purposely moving the camera but who knows..

top topics

join