It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have the new ALTA report?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm probably going to have to wait a while before I can buy it, even if it is only $10, but does anyone have it and have the time to post a brief summary?

It seems like a pretty interesting report, from what I've gathered, and It would be awfully cool of someone to be able to give us a hint or summary.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its in rats section.
Thank Questioningall.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might need to spend the 5000 points to get into rats tho.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Awesome, thanks! My paypal is linked to my checking account and I have to wait a few days for the payment to clear before the report gets emailed
. I'm anxious to read it and do not feel like waiting all these days~~~

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Its in rats section.
Thank Questioningall.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might need to spend the 5000 points to get into rats tho.

5000 points?!?!

I've been here months and I only have a few hundred. LOL!

Okay, well, if it's private between those people, it's private. I wasn't expecting the full report, just a summary or generalistion.

Ah, well. Sometimes a person just can't win.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starscape

Check your u2u....sometimes you can win!!!

Edit to add....If you want to get an easy 5000 points then join twitter and u2u the mod Asala.She gives points for joining twitter.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Can ANYONE win sometimes? I like to win too!

I won some phil collins concert tickets one time....but that was a long time ago. ...about 'due' for some winnin' again.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you. That was really nice.

That'll give me something to think about until I can scrounge up ten bucks.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hello Starscape,

may i kindly ask you to u2u me the summary, please?
(believe it or not: i have a paypal problem!! lol - and customer service has not replied to me yet)

i will then buy it, will appreciate to support his work, so will get that as soon as possible.

the time monk dude doesn't like to have the report posted on the web: he mentions this messes up the system - like feedback loops or so; or maybe to sell some more

anyway i'll gladly support him when as soon as i can.

thanks!
g

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I put my interpretation of the report only in RATS not the actual report. I purchased the report right after it came out today. They really want the PTB combatted!!

I just found out when I was rereading the report better, that I missed a whole page in it, that is very important.

I can say, this report is the most grim of all their reports, in my opinion.

Basically, in a nutshell, it says, everything you know and services we have will not be around in the U.S. come winter time 2009. Some Serious SHTF starts happening.

It is kinda of like - enjoy everything right now as you are living it, because right now is the "good times".

I hope they are totally wrong, but when you look at it, they have gotten everything so far, happening now, including the fact people feel good about the whole economy, which they stated would be from March of this year until mid July. Mid July is when the veils starts being pulled off, people's eyes. Also - it says unaware people/sheeple are jolted awake - in a not good way, and they freak out - as everything is completely unexpected!

HEY, GOOD NEWS --- billions of people get a HERO ALSO - one other thing - Barrels of Oil at $500 or more BUT Silver PER OUNCE $800 - WOW!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hi Questioningall,

thanks for the description, really appreciate it.

hm looks like the "trend" they spotted is still the same; that's not very good news indeed - but at the same time it seems that we (at lest I) do want the S to hit the fan.
Because: I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TAKE THIS ANYMORE! (Network 1976)

g

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _goto_

Hello Starscape,

may i kindly ask you to u2u me the summary, please?
(believe it or not: i have a paypal problem!! lol - and customer service has not replied to me yet)

i will then buy it, will appreciate to support his work, so will get that as soon as possible.

the time monk dude doesn't like to have the report posted on the web: he mentions this messes up the system - like feedback loops or so; or maybe to sell some more

anyway i'll gladly support him when as soon as i can.

thanks!
g

The summary I got u2u'd was pretty much what questioningall wrote. Just a continuation of the same timeline from their last report.

Things sound pretty grim with the bad economy and possible war coming.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
thanks

yeah, i guess questioningall is right at the end: we should enjoy now, while we can.
(and sorry, i should have asked you to share your summary in first place - didn't meant to be rude!)

hmm.. in any case i wish they get it all wrong.. while being impatient to have some justice if possible - even with the cost of a crisis - this situation is just too tense in general.

"I'm a human being, goddamn it. My life has value!" (network 1976)

g

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There are sooo many people that want off of this merry go round. In a bad way to. They don't dare be the first one to hop off though. My loving term for it is "lemming run!". Straight for the cliff and everybody is asking the person next to them why in the hell are they running. Lol. "Cuz this lie is my reality" would be a good answer. Anybody want to step off first? Nahhhh... Let's just finish the run shall we.

I don't think I ever got part 6 of the last Alta report. Not from lack of searching. The parts leading up to it didn't look too promising. Something that has me confused is the global coastal event. Where did this go? Is it the lack of shipping goods? Dunno. Jonesing for part 6 though. Cough.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I did find part six but I don't have a link to it. I don't know why I didn't think to save it. It basically said: Doooooooooooom! Or at least that's what I've picked up.

What I found to be much better than the actual reports and the summaries are Clif's interviews. Journeys with Rebecca had him on and Veritas and another one more recently. When you hear Clif talk about it, it all makes sense in ways that I didn't quite get from reading the reports. Not only that, but you can find most of them for free and he covers all the interesting stuff (doooooom!) that we all want to hear about.

I know I'd like to get the new report but until I come across the money, I think summaries are cool, but the interviews may be better. That said, I haven't read the new report so ymmv.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
[edited because I didn't want to take the chance that I was rule breaking]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by starscape]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It would be awesome....to see from now till 2012 happen in one day.....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

join RATS and read - (hint - it is what was searched for and found) www.abovetopsecret.com...

on that page linked above.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Can you just imagine what it will be like when all "delivery" systems are shut off? Electricity, water, food, gas, clothing, communication - everything. I think about it alot and wonder if I'm really made of tough enough stuff to handle the world on my own self-reliance merit. Frightening thought. I have hope though.

Its interesting to think that our internet searches and messages are compiled into a report that feeds back our collective thought processes. Even more interesting is that we find the reports revealing ourselves in ways we wouldn't normally admit to!

top topics

join