It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balls of light making crop circles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I know this video is old, but I did a quick search on Oliver's Castle and found 0 matches to this. Sorry if posted before:

What do you guys think? It looks pretty legitimate to me. I know they say the guy confessed it was a hoax, but I think that maybe he was paid by someone to say this.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes, he very well could have been paid to say so, true. Either the clip itself is genuine or not, other witnesses have still described orbs together withCrop-Patterns.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think it's real because there is no shift in the daylight or lighting as well as the fact that it is continuous, meaning no editing to move people in or out of the field to do the small changes. If you moved people in and out to do each edit to the crop circle, as you progressed there would be an evident shift in the lighting, which does not appear.

As for digital editing, the technology of the time was not what it is today...
MS-DOS 4.01 was released November, 1988 and Intel releases the 486DX processor in 1989. So unless the guy had access to a professional studio there is no way that it could be a home job.

10/10
conclusion: REAL

[edit on 17-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, but Olivers Castle happened in 1996 or am I wrong. And in the longer clip they show how it was made. But sure, could be someone paid him. But I think it is pretty convincing when they show how they made this clip.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Check this out:

The physical explanation seems very releant.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I remember hearing that the person who filmed this, was behaving really strange, when he didn't follow the orbs with his camera.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

in the OP's video, the narrator clearly says 1989...

unless he got it wrong or it really is a conspiracy to make it seem fake...

also, digital editing was not so great as National Geo would have you believe. Look at movie SFX in 1989, laughable compared to today.

Anyways, look closely at the circles forming, the camera is shaking, the orbs are flying the circles form...it's all too fluid to be fake regardless of the coverup story...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I looked it up here:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
According to them it was 1996.
I´m on the fence. To me the explanation how they faked it was convincing. But who knows. If the video would be proven real i would absolutely be happy with it. Would be great if these balls are painting in our crops. Fine by me

[edit on 17-6-2009 by derpif]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If this were to be genuine footage it is also possible that the orbs didnt actually make the circle but were there observing it being made, maybe latching on to a high energy signiture or something like that.
Just a thought anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
here some more videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by iasenko]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If this video was actually taken in '89, I have no doubt that it's authentic.

link   
For me this is as good an explanation of the glyph Phenomena as any I have seen. S@F for you OP. I had not seen this footage from 89.

There was an Orb that was seen over Sedona a couple of weeks ago that I will be discussing in an Interview exclusively for ATSNews about the incident with photos...

This makes great sense. Orbs huh?

link   
Balls of light are often spotted near crop circles.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I dont know about the video but the circle appeared in august 1996.

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

It even references the video.

new topics

top topics

join