It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new ufo seen over theme park(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

(June 17) -- When Denna Smith's family saw a black ring floating over the theme park they were visiting, they pointed their video camera to the sky. Kings Dominion, the Virginia theme park, said what the family caught on tape was just smoke from a roller coaster called Volcano: The Blast Coaster. I'm thinking it that it might be what Kings Dominion said it was," UFO investigator Cameron Pack told WAVY-TV. Still, Pack is investigating the ring because it looks similar to a sighting at Virginia's Fort Belvoir in the 1950s. Smith doesn't think it was smoke -- but she doesn't believe it was a UFO, either. "Smoke usually looks smoky, cloudy ... this was a perfect circle," she told WAVY. "This thing was lined up so tight like it was a cut in the middle of the sky."So what was it? Smith, who said she thinks it's "still out there," believes it was a sign. "God gives you signs and I just feel like that was a sign," she said. "I'm not sure what that sign meant but it meant a great deal to my family because when we went home, we all got in line and prayed together. We were freaking out."
news.aol.com...

UFO?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i'm not really sure what to make of it to be honest,could be birds,could be a UFO,could be CGI,my guess would be birds but i'm not sure if they do that sort of thing

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would say that the only way this could be smoke is if a giant was casually smoking a hoggie and decided to impress the locals
Smoke does not form an exact circle like that. This is not easily written off, could be a sign rather than a UFO as seems stationary.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Already posted and I believe debunked as a smoke ring rising from the exhaust of a ride at the theme park.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by RE2505]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmmmm, that is very cool video footage.

Great find OP!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
i'm not really sure what to make of it to be honest,could be birds,could be a UFO,could be CGI,my guess would be birds but i'm not sure if they do that sort of thing

Birds? Did you watch the video at all ?
Its a ring!

It's most likely a CG video.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RE2505

I've never seen smoke stay in a perfect circle like that & the video on the aol link shows a picture from the 50s of the same thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Please add to existing discussion : Here

Closed

new topics

top topics

join