It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Readies Schools As Mass Vaccination Clinics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Government Readies Schools As Mass Vaccination Clinics

www.prisonplanet.com

Americans have been psychologically conditioned by the mass media to accept to inevitability of enforced mass vaccination campaigns for years. The latest such example appeared in Time Magazine six weeks ago, where it was mooted that officials would be forced to “institute draconian measures to combat the disease,” measures which would include mandatory mass vaccination programs.

Some schools are already working with the government to run mass vaccination drills. Eleven schools in Alaska recently participated in an exercise focused around dispensing mass vaccinations in the event of an outbreak.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Great....ANOTHER mercury (and who knows what else) filled "vaccination" for our children, courtesy of the panic mongers in charge. Maybe they can toss in the Gardesil vac while they're at it so the pharmaceutical industry can rake in a few billion more while using our children as their guinea pigs.

I can tell you right now, my kids will NOT be getting this latest jab, and if it becomes mandatory, I will yank them out of school and homeschool them myself. Enough is enough.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well I remember when I was growing up that they used to do the vaccinations in schools all free of charge as was the local public clinics, after Insurance got hold of it all those clinics and school vaccinations were eliminated.

Life was a lot easier too.

I am glad that I don't have school age children anymore, because I be darn if allow somebody vaccinating my children without my consent and then have the bill send later.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If it comes down to homeschooling you may need to consider safe houses and hide outs. The state will try to kidnap homeschoolers. I am not optimist ,but I never imagined things could get so bad so quickly in this country.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Indeed. Hopefully we don't fall the way of the UK where Big Brother nanny state starts taking away kids away for being overweight, and they watch your every move as a parent. Crazy how our society has become in such a short time...Our entire lives have become invaded and infiltrated.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by eradown

Indeed. Hopefully we don't fall the way of the UK where Big Brother nanny state starts taking away kids away for being overweight, and they watch your every move as a parent. Crazy how our society has become in such a short time...Our entire lives have become invaded and infiltrated.

I don't see Americans giving in so easily. Because of the economy, people are in fight mode. The elites fear guns and pocket knives which they have tried to ban, yet they seem to have forgot all about molotov cocktails. Now would be the worst time to start attacking children. I also think the bad economy will catch up to the neo Romans. Drug money will dry up. There will be less money for bribing people to look the other way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by eradown

My kids don't get vaccinations. At least not on the schedule the doctor likes. They may get them as they get older. One child already had a serious development following his infant vaccination.

If they were to try and force the issue, or dared to come to my home, you guys can all watch it unfold on TV! They may outgun me, but not before a lot of press!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I already opt out of some of the shots for my son.. He's not getting this one, thats for sure. They tried this before and the vaccinations were a mass failure. I'm not about to let my only child become one of their many oops..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh boy here we go...
It's tough to be a parent. You want to trust the government and believe they have the best interests of our children at heart. But at the same time that gnawing fear that you could be responsible for hurting your own child!!!

I will need to hear from some trusted sources before I allow this vaccination.

Did we eradicate polio and small pox???

Every time I have taken a flu shot I got sick. Without the shot I was healthy.

But if you refuse the jab for Swine Flu and your child dies as a result...

It is a tough choice when I look into the eyes of my children.

More info I need more info...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

To date not a single person has died in this country of swine flu who did not have an underlying condition. Mexico has had a high body count but Mexico also has a problem with drug resistant TB. For some reason the who will not check to see how many of those who died in Mexico also had TB. It is strange that the anyone is hyping a swine flu vaccine for children when most of the victims who have died are between twenty and forty.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Thanks for the info eradown. But as with the 1918 pandemic they are expecting a more virulent form this fall.

Also, in this day and age how easy it would be for scientists to mutate a virus into a killer!

Oy Vey!

Do you have children?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Actually today in the news the people working for the production of a vaccine for the swine flu until this day doesn't have any vaccines to deal with it what they have is a few "potential" treatments that needs to be introduced to the population for experimentation or so call Trials

Trials are supposed to take years, not months.

If any vaccination is to be enforced right now, bewareis not for the swain flu, either that or they will be experimenting with you.

If that is to happen because is a "pandemic" some time soon, sorry to say this but it can make things a lot dangerous as vaccines that are in the process of Trials are not safe.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would certainly love for the government to attempt that crap on my kids. I am so happy I live in Canada some times.

In any case, what are these people thinking? I mean ok, it's a worthy idea. There's an outbreak, we need to get people vaccinated, fine, that works, I can understand that.

But doing it on a massive scale and forcefully, especially in the day and age where we hardly trust anybody, including the pharma companies who make these ridiculous drugs.

It's a slippery slope they are taking. But flu season is just around the corner, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm with you on taking my kids out of school if it becomes mandatory. However, what are you going to do when the nosie Nellie's report you or, for that matter me, to the local Dept. of Health?

I've thought about this for a while now and I will say that I'm a peace loving person who also owns a gun. I hope fervently that I'm not forced to use it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I strongly feel that anything that is mandatory, especially like vaccines should not the profitable for the makers.

That's just wrong, and that's without going into what else is wrong with vaccines.

in 1976 there were mandatory vaccines, two congressmen opposed the bill, these two congressmen were also former physicians.

many who got the vaccines died, because of the vaccine.

that itself says alot in my opinion.
one of the congressman was Ron Paul.

I remember reading somewhere that amish people never had a flu or measles ever and also never had gotten any vaccines in their lives.
I have check on that though, i'm going by memory

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

Join homeschool defence league. Do not tell the nosies in your neighborhood that you are homeschooling. Cut the nosy people off completely. Do not go out during school hours. Essentially you are just another exclusive private school.

Now is also excellent time to do some voluteer work for the ACLU. The rich connected people will not subject their darlings to mandatory vaccines and they will not be harrassed by CPS either. Make no mistake when the ACLU learns that the well to do are not being treated to the same round ups as the poor, they will have the juiciest class action law suit ever. Chances are if the authorities think you are in with ACLU, they will not want to mess with you.

new topics

top topics

join