It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 911 calls!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yes folks, keep underfunding education. The De-evolution of mankind will progress.

Warning Redneck language.
bambulance.ytmnd.com...

www.squidoo.com...

Chicken nuggets 911 call...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Haha, that's hilarious. Did she really call the cops four times, because they did'nt have any chicken nuggets?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My favorite 911 call is about a cop who took home a substance I cant talk about on here and then made brownies with it. OMG its hilarious!!!! I would post it but I dont want to get in trouble. So just go to youtube and type worlds dumbest cop...other than that one i got nothing!!! However the mcdonalds lady is hilarious! I know there was one where a lady called 911 cause there wasnt enough shrimp in her fried rice.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
haaaaa! This is why you never give these out!

I have no idea how to get the video in the thread...sorry not really good at this

[edit on 7/1/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There was one about a Burger King. This lady called 911 because the burger king didn't have any whoppers and her kids were hungry. It's somewhere on Youtube.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The last one on the video HAD to be someone taking the pee.

But I absolutely love that bit where the police cars are chasing that other car in a circle

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
My favorite 911 call is about a cop who took home a substance I cant talk about on here and then made brownies with it. OMG its hilarious!!!! I would post it but I dont want to get in trouble. So just go to youtube and type worlds dumbest cop...other than that one i got nothing!!! However the mcdonalds lady is hilarious! I know there was one where a lady called 911 cause there wasnt enough shrimp in her fried rice.

I know the one you are talking about. It is worth the time to look it up!

new topics

top topics

join