It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spheres from Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I wanted to start a thread on this topic due to the recent news of

three luminous objects falling from the sky. They were emitting red and green sparks as they descended to earth.

Kazakhstan Spheres
ATS Discussion

What has always frustrated me is the initial media hype and then the subsequent news blackout or disinterest. No follow-up investigation.

In the above instance, some photo's have emerged and they have not yet been identified as manmade as the recovered spheres in Brazil and Australia turned out to be:

n the March 24th, a story hit the web from Brazil asking for help identifying a mysterious-looking sphere found in farmland. The black, shiny object appeared to be wrapped in fibrous material and it was hot to the touch. Immediately thoughts of extra-terrestrial origin came to mind… Today, several news sources covered the discovery of a mysterious spherical object found in the Australian outback last year. The farmer who made the discovery has only just started to make enquiries into what the object actually is.

www.universetoday.com...

I found a tantalising report of unidentified spheres in Angola:

An unidentified spherical object has fallen from the sky and landed near the Angolan village of Manzawu, in northern Uije province, Roman Catholic Radio Ecclesia reported on August 22, 2002. Villagers told Ecclesia the object had crashed to the ground near Manzawu following a loud explosion. "We heard noise like thunder in the sky, and then a ball landed on the earth," one of the witnesses to the object's sudden appearance said. "Now, we are afraid it could explode," said another villager. Many of Manzawu's inhabitants have fled their homes, after hearing the explosion. According to Ecclesia, the object weighs around 10 kg and measures about 50 cm in diameter. Experts from the Angolan Armed Forces have traveled to the object's landing site to examine it, the radio said.

Link

Does anybody have more information on the above event?

Here is a brief list of other recovered but unidentified spheres:
H untsville, Alabama
Grooved Spheres, South Afrca

It appears that most spheres have been identified as coming from rockets and satellites:
Link
Could this be disinformation, as it seems to me that each time one of these objects have been recovered, they have been handed over to the military?

I also feel that we get so excited about certain events, demand explanations, then go to sleep. All the military has to do, is just wait till we lose interest. This does not seem to to take very long.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Very interesting! I cant seem to find any reports on what the compound of the metal is (if it even is metal).

Do you know if they have done any tests on the spheres?

From the photos they look like ordinary hollow iron balls, though I have no clue as to what their use is if such ordinary hollow iron balls are in use here for some equipment on earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've been around livestock feeding equipment for most of my life and know that there are hollow iron balls used in them. They are used to agitate and stop the feed from compacting inside the boot housing.

I will try to find a picture of what im talking about. The balls look very similar to the ones posted by the OP.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Tartarspoon]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Tartarspoon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon
I've been around livestock feeding equipment for most of my life and know that there are hollow iron balls used in them. They are used to agitate and stop the feed from compacting inside the boot housing.

I will try to find a picture of what im talking about. The balls look very similar to the ones posted by the OP.

The question is though: Do they emit sparks or appear as fireballs whilst descending to the earth?

And where did they came from anyway? Surely if it came from a plane someone would've noticed the plan it fell out from. (Though then again, if it fell from a plane I'm pretty sure some other stuff would've fallen out of it as well)

[edit on 17/6/09 by -0mega-]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There looks to be holes in them as if they 'screw in' or fit on something. Aliens use nuts and bolts?

Possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Don't forget that flying things don'r really mean much unless they defy known physics

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

They certainly don't look alien to me ... which makes the case all the more strange. But then again, I wouldn't know and alien sphere even if it dropped out the sky and hit me on the head.

We all assume that aliens will have extremely high levels of technology, but surely not all aliens are created equal? Surely some are only slightly ahead of humans in terms of technological development and may be sending probes etc to earth. All they may possess is a better propulsion and/or communication systems to enable them to send remote probes longer distances.
We have been dropping probes and machines onto various planets and moon in our solar system for years. If those moons or planets have low-tech native inhabitants, surely they will also be scratching their heads at the odd bits of metal that have fallen out of the sky?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
Could this be disinformation, as it seems to me that each time one of these objects have been recovered, they have been handed over to the military?

"Seems to me" is not evidence. Do you have any evidence that the spheres are all turned over to the military, or are you just saying you imagine it must be true, and that's good enough?

BTW, it's not true. Look on ebay.

Falling satellite parts are quite common. They have been auctioned, exhibited, sold, scrapped, and all other variations of disposal. Sometimes they get sent to NASA-Houston, where they wind up outside in a surplus equipment yard and quickly rust away. Can you provide any examples where the 'military' came and took them?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
There looks to be holes in them as if they 'screw in' or fit on something. Aliens use nuts and bolts?

Possible.

Well I'm sure you can agree that when an alien builds technology, they would need something to fasten stuff to other stuff and secure mechanical stuff to other mechanical stuff. Doesn't necessarily have to be a nut and bolt, perhaps something similar. After all the nut and bolt is a pretty simple concept. You would think a creature with a much higher level of technology would have devised something to play the nut and bolt role.

These probably aren't alien, what they came from, well I don't know. Just saying, the "Aliens use nuts and bolts?" argument is fallible to say the least.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by bloodline

Possible.

Well I'm sure you can agree that when an alien builds technology, they would need something to fasten stuff to other stuff and secure mechanical stuff to other mechanical stuff. Doesn't necessarily have to be a nut and bolt, perhaps something similar. After all the nut and bolt is a pretty simple concept.

I'm not sure what your point is DaMod...
You want to talk about alien mechanical fasteners?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim, I hear you. But there are also a lot of incidents (such as the Kazakhstan one) reported in the alternative media such as ATS that are not resolved. They just seem to be absorbed in all the background noise as we move on to the next promising story - and eventually, years later become a "revisited" story when the trail has become cold.

I agree that most cases can be explained but I am worried about that 1% that slip through the cracks.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Is it possible that we have been so indoctrinated to think that aliens will have such high technology that "everything" they do will seem like magic to us? I don't buy this theory and stand by my statement that "not ALL aliens are so highly advanced that their technology is far beyond ours".

Look at our own history over the last 100 years - we are doing things that we could hardly imagine 100 years ago, yet some of our technology,techniques and machinery would have been familiar to an engineer or scientist of that time.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This may interest you. From:

www.arrickrobotics.com...

He includes x-rays and better pictures. There's even a number stamp. Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins

Very nice, thanks for the great link
Just goes to prove that not everything fascinating and mysterious has to be of alien origin.

The spheroids dug up in South Africa have always fascinated me. I really should take a trip there - it's not far.
Apparently one of them rotates on it's own ... I would love to video this and post it here.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Jim, I hear you. But there are also a lot of incidents (such as the Kazakhstan one) reported in the alternative media such as ATS that are not resolved. They just seem to be absorbed in all the background noise as we move on to the next promising story - and eventually, years later become a "revisited" story when the trail has become cold.

I agree that most cases can be explained but I am worried about that 1% that slip through the cracks.

I share that worry, especially as I've not developed any confidence that UFO enthusiasts can focus on on the most promising 1%.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Jim, the UFO community has been divided and conquered. We cannot agree on simple things, we confuse and contradict ourselves. We cannot organise a strong united interest group or lobby that presents a common goal in order to shake the governments and force them to take us seriously.

Most people are open to the idea of aliens yet feel almost embarrassed as if it is a shameful, dirty thought. The MSM ridicule us, even though the majority of humanity would not dissolve into chaos if Disclosure actually took place.

As long as the UFO/Alien Believer Community remain divided, we will always be chasing shadows.

By the way Jim, where do you stand in terms of belief? Believer, Skeptic, or On the fence?

ps. 3am here so apologies if this reply is a little garbled.

[edit on 26/6/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"... the UFO community has been divided and conquered. We cannot agree on simple things, we confuse and contradict ourselves. We cannot organise a strong united interest group or lobby that presents a common goal in order to shake the governments and force them to take us seriously."

[edit on 26/6/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

The UFO community has been divided... and conquered?

Well, yes. It has certainly been divided. The constant sniping and defrocking has left the rest of us just as divided too. But defeated? Conquered?

No. Not yet and this website stands in testimony to that truth.

I don't know if there has ever been an honest study but I am fairly sure that those who seriously follow this subject are head and shoulders above the Neanderthals that populate the profession debunker ranks.

Defeated? No... but to be damned sure, we are a lot more educated today than 50 years ago.

Best

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

A figure of speech, yes? We are fighting a guerrilla war ... just little skirmishes here and there. Have we had a single major victory? Truly? Just a thought.

I think Hollywood has been the greatest contributor to making people want to know more about the whole phenomena. The internet makes governments afraid. Too many holes to plug.

Remember, Al Qeda was defeated and Iraq was invaded (ie. conquered), yet the bombings and the killings continue.

Perhaps the tide will turn, and we will win. I just hope it's in my lifetime.

new topics

top topics

join