It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

independence day 2009 - revolution!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A revolt would give our masters exactly what they want, an excuse to cause more tyranny through the law, making it harder next time. I think if were going to take america back, we need to get our own houses in order first. Not just some vigilante chaos which turns into something worse in the end, like worse tyranny than we were trying to stop by our own religious or social viewpoints.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

I think that is an excellent idea. If anyone puts something together in NY or the tri-state area, I'm most definitely in

A great many of us here on ATS have a common goal. Problem is that nothing has been organized. I'm certain that none of us wants to be the 'lone fruitcake' wreaking havoc.....but if we actually got organized based on common locations, I think alot of people would hop aboard! In any case, if anyone is interested in starting a movement in NY (I am 1.5 hours N. of NYC), please u2u me!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I agree with you completely.
With the means of the internet at our disposal how hard would it be do you think to arrange this on a more than one city level. Perhaps, work on coordinating people on here for something like that.

I know that If I was ready to do it, and I met up at the spot and there was another 50-100 just as ready as I was, my fear of being the lone wolf would dissipate over night.

I say we fire them, the legislature that people are trying to push to end it all, to expose all the lies, it's more paper, and more bureaucracy. I feel that the time to take back this country came and went just like a thief in the night, so with that said, any more time delayed, is screwing all of us who scream that it's happening, right in the arse.

The time for action is really upon us, you like my plan, lets work on it, lets fire them all.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am willing to die for what I believe in and freedom. I will fight. I believe for freedom for all, not just the majorities. I believe if we want equality we have to get rid of being helped by the government in everything. We all have to work for what we want. I don't want welfare. I believe we should all work just as hard for what we want. Im an anarchist. If you agree with anything I say, star it. Anything above.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well then I deserve a star as well my friend.

When is it to late in your books?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
Here's my solution.

We get 50 people, or I do, I'm actually pretty close to following through with it.
Go to the nearest governor's congressman's office, alert the media, and kick the mother truckers out. Tell them they're fired, just like we're supposed to be able to do. Once control of the building is established, a good old fashioned sit in until the police inevitably take us away.

But maybe, just maybe, that movement, and that method would grow, who knows.

Me and my uncle are under the impression it'd be one way to start things off...

any input guys?
Cause to be quite honest, I post on here, but no one seems to engage in the good conversations I see elsewhere with me, it's kind of disheartening.

best idea i've heard... ever

does anybody know what legislation and where it says we can overthrow the office? definately want a couple copies of that in my pocket when they start chasing me with tazer guns

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Read your state's Constitution for starters. They are not all the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

ah man i thought i could be lazy and have someone do it for me...

for now i'll have to get back to work

does anyone know if the US constitution has anything applicable in it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

I'm pretty sure it'd work too.

Get it going on a massive scale, hell get some cops to sit down with ya.

But this is just me trying to come up with something. Personally I think it's too late. My little idea or suggestion won't make it much further than those last thought's you have before passing out.

"Oh ThirdJohnAdams had a good idea, now If only I had 50 people...oh wait, he said cops, never mind I fear the police state...snore.

And this is by no means directed towards you my friend. You down? Want to do it? Lets aim for the 4th. I'll get 24 other people you do the same. And if anything at least the people on ATS will know we tried.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well I do believe some kind of revolution is definatley definatley neccesary...I think that we are unorganized.....I guess the idea itself is unorganized...
After we do overthrow the governent we need to basically map out everything over again...and or atleast setup up our new government...
I think we need to first start by making sure we are ready and in the right state of mind...maybe survivalism is neccesary or learning how to grow your own food...understanding of the constitution and all that..other techniques/tactics etc....then getting the info out by simply showing these ideas to other people...know your neighbors and start spreading the ideas out around your area locally and through the web....
From there it builds..Everyone can do something but if we just start rioting against the police and we start having street wars and violence and all that then we will never get to a balanced place of power and freedoms that we are working towards to begin with....because were things to get seriously out of control then we would possibly have to deal with riot police..shutting off of resources and such...cutting off food supplies ,medical support,police state(I'm imagining worst case us vs. them scenario) then we would have to endure much more than I think most americans would anticipate or want....
this is my two cents though...I'd much rather try to achieve a better country through positivity and progress for the people for once rather than brutal riots and death if we possibly could

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

well i'm in the DC area... won't help if your nowhere near...

but i mean i've asked around i think i can get around 20 people to join me. gotta lure them in with some sandwhiches or something but its possible

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If people would only understand how important their standing up for themselves is to our future....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join