It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy: Couple Killed, Then Skinned Puppy For A Belt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Deputy: Couple Killed, Then Skinned Puppy For A Belt

www.ktul.com

Muskogee - In a shocking case of animal cruelty, police in one Oklahoma town say a puppy was killed, then skinned to make a belt.

It's a disturbing story even for law enforcement. The two suspects -- 26-year-old Austin Michael Mullins and 23-year-old Krystal Lynn Lewis -- were formally charged today for allegedly shooting the seven-week-old Jack Russell Terrier, then skinning it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ok, I got an error because I didn't write a long enough, meaningful commentary on this article. What can I say? There are evil, sick, twisted, deranged, wicked, viscious, beings living among us who pass for human. I'd like to see them locked up in outside pens at the prison, like the kind dogs would be kept in. They should get a water bowl and dry dogfood once a day. I am humane though so I would have them sprayed for ticks and fleas every week.

www.ktul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

So that means if you kill a chicken to feed your family, or a cow for meat and leather is cruelty?

Ok ok ok - that is what I was going to post - until I got the video to load.

Then I heard they shot it ten times.

Either the guy was a really bad shot - or a sick freak like you allude to...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The only saving grace for the puppy is that they killed it before skinning it. In China, millions of dogs are skinned alive every year. They aren't so lucky.

At least those two idiots got caught. They really must have hated that dog to shoot at it 10 times.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

By the way, if your going to dispatch an animal for use in making clothing you might want to try not filling the hide full of holes. Unless he was getting ahead of himself and securing the notch holes first.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am not sure this is even animal cruelty! For cruelty, the prosecutor would have to prove that the first shot wasn't instantly fatal and that the dog suffered and didn't just die a painless death.

---

My friend grew up in southern New Jersey and his father brought dogs home regularly because he was a cop and their town didn't have any Animal Control.

My friend recalls a starving stray that his father brought home one day. The dog was a terror and would constantly snap at people, defecate in the house, and even growled at the his father menacingly whenever he came home.

After 3 months of abuse to his family, the father said, "Enough, is enough" and he took the dog out to the backyard and shot it.

---

It is not animal cruelty to kill an animal.

Every year the ASPCA puts to death (IE. kills) about 6 million dogs across the nation. No one bats an eye when the ASPCA has to perform animal cruelty. The same people will go mouth-foaming crazy the moment a "free" citizen does the same thing!

Here is an example of the kind of rational stupidity and mental gymnastics that "animal rights" causes:

"If you go out and kill a dog, skin him, dog dumping, any kind of animal cruelty case, it will be investigated to the fullest we find out you done it we're going to put you in jail."

Both are charged with one count of cruelty to animals, which is a felony.

Dog dumping is leaving a dog somewhere because you can't take care of it.

What this moronic "defender of the peace" is essentially saying:

"It is a felony for you, the citizen, to kill dogs or abandon them. But give that dog you don't want to the ASPCA. They can legally kill it while getting a tax exemption for being a not-for-profit!"

You are being liberated of your freedoms by manipulating your feelings!

How long until you have to use only approved dog food or its "animal cruelty"?
How long until you are required by law to have at least 2 veterinary visits a year or its "animal cruelty"?

"Animal cruelty" and "animal rights" is one of the blanket excuses used to remove our personal property freedoms (just like "civil rights" have been used.) Animals are property. Once the legal precedent exists for restricting what a person may or may not do with their personal property, there is no end to the limitations that may be imposed from above.

Jon

top topics

join