It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I dont think its a case of people not wanting to see the truth, think its the complete opposite actually. If it were true that people didnt want the truth then they wouldnt actually be responding to your claims, and would just write you off as a mentalist. What real reason would anyone have for wanting to deny that you are an alien? If it was true it would be great, but its not fair to get all defensive when people question you, when you only have to flick through a few pages on this forum to see all the other people who've made these sort of claims and have been completely ripped apart! You should expect it really...

I think many do simply write me off, actually they are the worst of the bunch! I feel that to accept what I say blindly is complete and utter stupidity, to write me off the same way is equally as wrong.

Those like Jokei, are the ones I would want to get through to; they truly want something like this to be true, they ask questions, and are a general frustrating pain in the a$$. And despite what I may say to them out of frustration; I do truly respect them for their position...just they would try a bit harder to understand...

The reason to deny that I am an alien is the same reasons that disclosure hasn't happened yet, and yes I would expect the government and corporate types to actively attempt to discredit me. I don't think it would be too hard. For the past several years, I have been actively 'tending toward the child'. By this I mean that I have entered into a series of meditations, and active modifications that are intended to restore me to what I feel I should be. As I get closer to being a small child, I become an eaiser target.

You are right, its not fair for me to get overly defensive because of questions. If this were back in the 90's it wouldn't be happening. Unfortunately, I couldn't get where I am now back then.

I do however kind of take exception to people trying to rip me apart when they won't address the real issues. To say that the evidence I've presented 'isn't evidence" is just wrong and out of order. It matters little if they don't understand that nature of the evidence, it is still evidence. If I could I would have an expert witness explain it to them, but I can't...so I don't find a problem expecting those who want the truth to do a wee bit of self education.

Now, I am truly sorry if this doesn't fit into their plans, but, if they don't want to expand themselves, then they should just write me off.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok, I'm doing this with a couple of windows open, my laptops overheating and it's gonna be quicke for me to just cut and paste quotes here...
I'll number the points to make it easy for everyone to read through.

1) "Yes, I'm one of those who would tell you that I'm an alien; I DO however, have some evidence supporting my position. Although, at this point all I will give is statistical evidence, and all I will demonstrate is a little better that a 99% probability. "

How have you proven anything so far to 99% (or a little better)... have you had any of your evidence verified by an independant 3rd party? You must understand "taking your word" (my emphasis) is not good enough and derisive comments along the lines of "You need to do the work to understand" and implications that if someone doesn't they're lacking in intelligence, very simply aren't good enough.

Here's a quick definition of proof: "1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true." if you go to the link -
www.thefreedictionary.com...
you'll find that little you have presented so far qualifies.

2) "I'm not asking any one to accept it"
- this in the context of you claiming to be an alien... you seem to be going back on that.

3) "I wanted to limit this to just the evidence, but, I didn't build the site properly for that..."
*coughs* So, is there actually anything on there that could be claimed as proof? You've seemed fairly emphatic in your more recent posts, but this earlier statement contradicts that.

4) "It was my people who informed me. They arrived here back in the 90's, but for reasons that I don't understand, I get to remain here for a while longer. "
Yet you were left by them as a child and the Earth has a special weapon to keep them at bay... Hmm.

5) "The "your years", etc.... Not all planets revolve at the same speed, and not all planets orbit at the same speed, so the conversion of times get a bit convoluted. This is a way of communicating the passage of relative time. My people have done this for a long time and have become used to thinking of the passage of time as more of a cultural thing. For instance, to my people I am thought of as a small child, on Earth I'm 62 Years old. Kind of confusing..."
There's really no need for the whole time thing to be confusing, you could simply say "one of my space days is 56 hours" and a year is 976.2 days", it seems you're unclear on this, or potentially making it up.

6) "I figure that if in my attempts to return to my parents, I can help the people of Earth, then that is a good thing. If I can help compel disclosure, that is good."
You're preaching to the converted not the stupid, most (all?) of us believe in the probability of alien existance, how are you compelling disclosure, here or anywhere?

7) "Yes, I am free to come and go as I like. Part of the reason for that is so that my parents have not reason to interfere."
So are your parents being kept at bay or not?

8) "They kept me out of combat when I served in the military back in the Viet Nam era."
I have major issue with this, this is vulgar in the extreme, you claim to be an alien yet participate in one of the most horried atrocities of the 20th century, something generally agreed as an utter, unwinnable debacle, you dishonour the name of every human soldier, man, woman and child that died in that war. They kept you out of it? Why not keep you at home, there were plenty of people that didn't fight, they could've done that - or was it some voyeuristic alien-thing? Studying human suffering? Wow, neat... you do realise as an alien you have no right to interfere in human wars. Alternately, by pretending to be an alien and really a human, you also dishonour the names of all the above...
Disgusted by such vulgarity.

9) " I have been instrumental in the development of several significant technologies, yet, haven't made it pas 'reasonable comfortable'. Though, it's not like I dont have the things I want. I get to drive my car of choice, even if it is an antique (1979 280ZX), I have rather high end computers (this one is worth more than $14k and it is one of five), I even have an exotic pet. And then there is the several acre plot of land..."
What technologies exactly? Hang on, I thought you were suffering etc...

10) "I am fully independany and autonomus (please don't grade my spelling). So I have a fairly good life here.

11) "Yes, I have met my mother, and we talk daily. I'm not allowed to leave the country, and I am being sincere"
So you're not fully autonomous then...

12) "As of late, my resources have been limited."
Aside from the comfortable lifestyle of course... so you're here to benefit humanity, but you won't sell your car to do it?

13) "Do you really think that DNA evidence will show that I or any one else is extraterrestrial? You have NO frame of reference, the very best it could show is that I'm not human. "
Not human would be a pretty good frame of reference is, you do understand what a frame of reference is don't you?

14) "I feel that doing the lab work my way, is the only way that all sides can be satisified that there is no bias in the results. That said...I don't trust any lab work that I can't witness."
...and what science qualifications could you use to verify tampering wasn't taking place right infront of you?

15) "What makes me so special? I have aquired a set of skills that allows me to more directly manipulate the universe with my mind. At present these are still rather un-developed, but usable to a large extent."
I'm pretty sure I asked about that and it was avoided, tried using them to benefit humanity? Stop children getting napalm on them?

16) "HOWEVER The ideas and claims I have made are also a means of testing the Human Species. Your acceptance or rejection and the apparent reasons are being observed. The acceptance or rejection of our claims must not be made blindly. While the data I present here are intentionally incomplete,"
So you're not presenting full verifiable evidence then... are you going to try to sell me Japan?

Right, I'm nearly at the post limit... Your statements are riddled with holes, I could pull out more inconsistencies, contradictions and the like - I've not even got onto your "website" yet, there's a whole gammut of stuff to be scrutinised there.
The Vietnam thing got to me btw - unforgivable.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

How have you proven anything so far to 99% (or a little better)... have you had any of your evidence verified by an independant 3rd party?

Yes, actually I have, however the response I received from them was lost when a hard drive died. So, i have not brought it up. [really no excuse there either. I supposed to be an IT professional (just keep repeating: "it can't happen here"...and ya get bit)]

You must understand "taking your word" (my emphasis) is not good enough and derisive comments along the lines of "You need to do the work to understand" and implications that if someone doesn't they're lacking in intelligence, very simply aren't good enough.

Yes I do understand, and have an amount of respect for that, however, I also feel that this is and should be a two way streen. You see, I think that expecting you to do a little learning is very reasonable.

2) "I'm not asking any one to accept it"
- this in the context of you claiming to be an alien... you seem to be going back on that.

I don't think so. No matter the quality of the evidence I produce there will always be some that will not accept it, so...I don't ask that anyone does. I only ask they they evaluate it and make an intelligent decision.

So, is there actually anything on there that could be claimed as proof?
Ya know, you are right, lately I have be a bit emphatic about what I have being "proof", and, as I originally stated, it is only evidence. I also went on to say that even DNA analysis wouldn't consitiute proof. But, you give a definition of proof...Mines a wee bit www.merriam-webster.com......
What is proof, but compelling evidence? If what I have doesn't compel, then it isn't proof, it's only evidence. [and, I need to remind that 'yelling' doesn't make it compelling...sorry].

Yet you were left by them as a child and the Earth has a special weapon to keep them at bay... Hmm.
Yes, and for whats it 's worth, my people can come down here, appearently any time they like, it might however, start something like a war. There are interstellar laws that my people have to observe, otherwise it could lead to confrontation and hostilities, we only have 7 ships here and backup is 12 - 20 weeks away.

There's really no need for the whole time thing to be confusing, you could simply say "one of my space days is 56 hours" and a year is 976.2 days", it seems you're unclear on this, or potentially making it up.

Have you ever tried to resolve a 40 : 1 time disparity? I also have absolutely no experience living in a different time frame.

how are you compelling disclosure, here or anywhere?
So, did I miss the planetary governments announcing the existance of ET? Have they told you all about the various deals and agreements that have been made over the past 60 years?

So are your parents being kept at bay or not?
Yes. in the greater sense. My people gave the U.S. a weapon, it is capable of defending most of the North American continent. My people could also 'take it out', but not without provoking armed conflict.

Sorry no room to quote you next item (8). First of all slim. I wasn't aware that I was an ET back then. Second I don't take well to outright prejudice insults.

While it is true that Viet Nam conflict was a true horror, to blame those only serving "their president' in any way in even more criminal.

We are done here. And to think I might have continued...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No, there is more to be answered...

Point 8 was you effectively urinating on the memories of all who suffered that conflict, cheaply debasing it by pretending either a) to witness as an alien party or b) lying...

I'll return to this after I've slept.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Just a quick note:

In the summer of 1966 I, like a lot of others, received a "Letter from the President" directing me to report for military duty. Not wanting to serve in the Infantry as a ground soldier, I immediately enlisted in the Air Force.

It should be known, that at this time I was consciously unaware of my true origins...I did not know I was an Extraterrestrial.

Upon joining the Air Force I was trained in electronics technology and sent to an Air Base in California. There I spent my entire enlistment time. There was a brief period where the Air Force tried to send me to Viet Nam, however, the orders that would have done so were lost some 4 times in a row, the Air Force gave up due to the fact that my remaining time was short.

I would also like to point out that since I became aware of my origin, I have stayed out of all human "operations". I have not voted, or taken a public stand in anything. I have tried to remain totally neutral, though it has been difficult at times.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ok last night I watched, The Day the Earth Stood Still, I like to think that makes me an authority on Alien/human relations. Now if you were an ET and had a "Mission", even if you werent aware of it until the day that you were "enabled" to complete said mission, Why wouldn't you have to pursue completion of your mission to the fullest extent possible. You are effectively a sleeper cell on our planet. Unless you fell out of the trash chute of the starship, you would have a purpose for being here.

While that film is a work of fiction it does have a lot of points that can be deemed logical. You would undoubtably need to speak with someone in power, you would have to be aware, you would be the reason for disclosure. And since you are an extra terrestrial from a far more technologically advanced race no matter the results of your attempts on resolving anything diplomatically would be carried out regardless.

Unless of course you are the one sent to observe humanity, in order to report to the emisary who comes later for the attempt at diplomatic talks. Because of your earth age I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are the observer. If you are the emissary you failed, sorry. Never the less, the agenda of your people will be carry out the plan wether or not Earth is cooperative.

Do you think you should be more proactive for your race? You are speaking to one of the most receptive audiences but, not nessicaily the most influential.

Carry on and tell Klaatu when he comes that we can change.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
1. 'I was told by some greys and a couple of nordics some 58 of your years ago'

'In the summer of 1966 I, like a lot of others, received a "Letter from the President" directing me to report for military duty. It should be known, that at this time I was consciously unaware of my true origins...I did not know I was an Extraterrestrial.'

Erm.. ?

2. 'Much taller...I don't know if you've seen my pic, but my appearance is much older than it should be. Though I am told that I am of 'normal height' (5 - 1/2 feet).'

Why's that?

3. 'For the past several years, I have been actively 'tending toward the child'. By this I mean that I have entered into a series of meditations, and active modifications that are intended to restore me to what I feel I should be. As I get closer to being a small child, I become an eaiser target.'

Restoring how? Physically?

Oh and also.. your home planet, can you tell us some details about it? Where is it located? Is it similar to earth?

Personally, Im open to anything beliefs wise... I do think you're a fruit loop, but Im not going to assume Im correct in thinking that.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
1. 'I was told by some greys and a couple of nordics some 58 of your years ago'

'In the summer of 1966 I, like a lot of others, received a "Letter from the President" directing me to report for military duty. It should be known, that at this time I was consciously unaware of my true origins...I did not know I was an Extraterrestrial.'

Erm.. ?

LOL, i guess each and every one of them eventually get to this point.

2. 'Much taller...I don't know if you've seen my pic, but my appearance is much older than it should be. Though I am told that I am of 'normal height' (5 - 1/2 feet).'

Why's that?

I will venture to say, because he is supposed to be 18 months old?

3. 'For the past several years, I have been actively 'tending toward the child'. By this I mean that I have entered into a series of meditations, and active modifications that are intended to restore me to what I feel I should be. As I get closer to being a small child, I become an eaiser target.'

Restoring how? Physically?

Again i will say, i think this is mentally, which means, he doesn't want to grow up, and instead, get back to be a small child, in mind and spirit.

Oh and also.. your home planet, can you tell us some details about it? Where is it located? Is it similar to earth?

Personally, Im open to anything beliefs wise... I do think you're a fruit loop, but Im not going to assume Im correct in thinking that.

From what i have read on this thread, he says he hasn't even left earth once, he has never gone out of the planet, and don't remember nothing but what he says some aliens told him some years ago, so as far as we can tell, someone may be playing with his mind, although i tend more to think he is just faking 'cause he's bored or has too much free time.

Who knows.

And sorry for answering questions posted to someone else
but while reading your post, i noticed he had just left ATS a few minutes after you posted, so he didn't see your comment or didn't want to answer.

Kai

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

1. Yes, a seeming contradiction...should have explained better. When I was abducted, all those years ago, I got the usual treatment, memory wise that is. I didn't remember a bloody thing until I was in college (early 70's, shortly after I was discharged from the A.F.). Unfortunately, it took several more years for me to even begin to accept it, and I'm still not 100%. If y'all think it hard to accept me as being an ET, you should try being me!

2. MY people are about twice the height of Humans, but have much the same appearance. So, when I was placed here, there were some changes made in me to make me 'look' like I was ageing like a Human, yet grow at a normal rate.

3. Yes physically. I'm not one to want to wait, though, it seems I have not choise on that. I can implement changes in myself, and then I have to wait for an unknown period of time before they become visible.

My home planet...sadly I know very little. I was born in Earth orbit abour a starship, and placed here moments after. What I do know is what my mother has shared with me, and unfortunately that kind of communication is difficule to get accurate. anyway; as I understand it, it is a very earth like planet in a binary star system, located somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy. I'm told that it has a period when there is no night and rather hot days. the rest of the year should be fairly eatth like as far as climate goes.

Good! It is my personal belief that we all should always question everything. Thats the only way we can get close to the truth. I'd like that i'm not a 'fruitloop' too, but to be honest...sometimes I question that.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Again i will say, i think this is mentally, which means, he doesn't want to grow up, and instead, get back to be a small child, in mind and spirit.

You would be wrong! Actually, I'm looking forwared to "growing up" (although, remembering the 'first time' I question my self on that)

As far as the 'mind and spirit' part goes, I think we all are just as old, or young ase we think we are.

so as far as we can tell, someone may be playing with his mind, although i tend more to think he is just faking 'cause he's bored or has too much free time.

Well now, ya see, playing with my head would be wholly unacceptable.
There is no fake here, I'm not bored...just trying to express the truth.

but while reading your post, i noticed he had just left ATS a few minutes after you posted, so he didn't see your comment or didn't want to answer.

Actually, I only check this site a few times a day, though I never 'log out'. This site uses a technology known as "LAMP" (Linix, Apache, MySql, PHP). This technology is less expensive than Microsoft's .NET (I use .NET in all of my work...it better and more powerful...and costs more). A LAMP based site is what is known as "sessionless" (unlike .NET). What this does is not automatically log someone out after 20 minutes (or whatever it's set for). The LAMP system may have some code to do this, but it's not default behavior. So if it says that I'm on now, that may or may not be the case, and when I was last on my not be accurate either (I haven't seen the source code for this app, so I don't know for sure)

Oh...I can answer my own question, thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

I'm neither a diplomat nor an observer...I'm in daycare.

Though I have been told that I will be involved in future dealing with Earth (sometime after June 2010) because of my knowledge of Humans.

Now if we can just the governments and corporations out of the equation so that there can be full disclosure and diplomancy.

Do you think you should be more proactive for your race? You are speaking to one of the most receptive audiences but, not nessicaily the most influential.

Any suggestion on how to more proactive?

While this audience may not be the most influential, there are many here and they all have voices. IF the all raise their voices, loud enough, and long enough, they will realize more influence than they think they have.

Maybe I should say it again...write or email/message you governmental representative; urge them toward full disclosure. The people have the right to know the real truth, and not have it hidden from simply to insure some corporate profits.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Didnt find out until you were in college... not to be rude, but were you dabbling in anything during that time?... Had to ask!

And what you've said about knowing very little about your home planet makes it seem even stranger against other things you've said.
That planet wherever it is is your home, why havent you asked about it.. surely there's not any reason why you wouldnt be told those sort of details, especially when you seem to know that your people are much taller than us etc.

It also makes it seem even more odd that you do the whole referring to earth as if you are a foreigner?..How can you see somewhere as being foreign to you, if you dont know what home is like?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Didnt find out until you were in college... not to be rude, but were you dabbling in anything during that time?... Had to ask!

No...no dabbling, I did take up a serious study of Magick and Mysticism though.

My home planet...the 'visions' I have are of a nearly pristine place, forests, rivers. Clean air and oceans, smallish cities. My parents, as I've "seen" it is a virtual preserve.

As I understand it, this is not the ancestrial home of my people. It was virtually destroyed by war and pollution; much of this at the hans of other species. It seems, that my people were originally not unlike Earths Native Americans; rather spiritual, and close to nature. That was changed...we had to evolve into a people that ventured into space and much higher technology. We do, however, try to maintain our spiritual ways, and closeness to nature.

Personally, I have a bit of trouble with the closeness to nature part since I've moved to Texas...all done in the name of technology. I was lliving in Northeastern Washington State, and was quite happy. I had my own private piece of forest, and was getting closer to nature, my spirit, and my parents. Texas, has driven a bit of a wedge into all that.

Feeling 'foriegn' to earth isn't hard...I look around me and see NO ONE that is the same species as me; there are no other "Andromds" on this planet. I find myself not wanting to get close to Earth, it's not mine, the people are not mine, and I would give anything to be out of here.
This gets hard at times...The only thing I have is a telepathic link with mother, and that's not always as strong , or continuous as I'd like it to be.I'm reminded of a line from "Tom Petty"; "You don't know what it's like to be me". Though, seriously, you probably don't want to...

I'm aware that a lot of things I say seem, at best, incongruous. Sorry about that...like I said, it gets a bit hard at times

All that being said; I do have a strong desire to help the people of Earth, there are indications of things getting a bit "dicey" in the near future, and I feel that I owe you all something.

Anyway...enough for tonight

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So what about your human family, how do they react to you claiming not to be theirs and being from another planet?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Part of the mission being on this world is to find out as much as we can. Being a member of this site allows for us access to information faster then most media outlets release. Collection of data is a priority at all times. No limits exists on how much data can be collected and analyzed. Members do the work for us, and post it here as fast as they can. Its a no brainer cause I have so much going on...ouch, did that burn?

If you had to gather information, would you not use all means available?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

So what about your human family, how do they react to you claiming not to be theirs and being from another planet?

It's a subject we don't talk about. So, while it is known, I don't know how they feel. I told my "current", she requested that it not be brought up, I'm not sure if her son even knows.

My original Human family is gone. I don't know if they knew the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Hey everyone. I very much enjoy browsing this site to seek the truth about many things which have more questions than answers, as are all of you guys/gals Im sure. Unfortunately I have seen there are some immature people who make up silly stories that they themselves are aliens. You guys know which recent thread I'm reffering to. Anyway, I thought this site was one of the more serious ones? Am I wrong? How often is it that ppl post rediculous threads like this?
I'm sorry but it bothers me when you have ppl making up tales to deceive ppl. It creates confusion and it's counterproductive as it takes us farther from the truth. What do you guys think?

When you are Ready, you will Know what is true, and what is false.

Until you come to this point, keep an open mind to everything, but also question everything.

This also includes understanding that Anything is possible, even if it seems unlikely.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join