It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Sorry, this online editor does not include a spell checker, and like everyone else, I'm prone to striking the wrong key from time to time.

And, actually, English is my primary language. I was placed here moments after birth, and unfortunately I don't speak my native language.

Yes, the site is intentionally "iffy". But, it does present enough data to illustrate a high likelyhood (0.99999999).

Also, I've learned that spelling, and grammer are less important in being-to-being communication, as long as the message/point get across.

Sadly no, I have no memories of my 'other home'.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thats too bad it would have been cool to hear some stories.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by jokei

Why is the data and information you present incomplete?
Two words: Plausible deniability. Just in case I need a way out.

There are two other words I could use to sum them up... but then it seems your nature to be putting things in portion on here with the claim you hold all the information, yet condescending when others may claim there's no actual proof or use to/from them.

I checked out your website, it seemed little more than the art of reading tea leaves or the like, seeking meanings in patterns that are nothing other than patterns... as humans, that's how our mind works, we try to make sense of the world, sometimes this can be seeing shapes in clouds, patterns in nature etc, but be cautious - this can lead to obsessive-compulsive behaviours.

Yes, observing patterns. This practice has lead to virtually all of science. Seeing the shaps in clouds...metorology, Looking at the decay patterns of sub-atomic particles...like they will be doing at CERN soon to find elements in anture that can't be directly observed. The pattern of bands in a gel after an electric current is applied...DNA analysis. This list continues, but suspect you don't want to see it.
You attack my matrices, but seem to have NO understanding of them. You say that they; "pretty much seem of your own making...". Well just so ya know they aren't of my own making. They were produced by comercial software (cost about $50US) from public data. Repeating them is something any 10 year old human can do. Though I venture, that only a few can understand. These matrices ARE valid evidence, if you want to disprove them; then please do so. Ya know the whole of scientific investigation is based on repeatable expirment. I do something, and you can do it too, and achieve the same results. I've provided this...now YOU should do your homework. Don't just brow-beat me till I give up on the "stupid humans" and leave, allowing you to claim another victory over the "fake alien". This sort of behavor is damned unfair to the rest of your species, and puts YOU in a bad light.

Ooh, that's a gross generalisation, inferring that I represent my whole species, I can buy a word puzzle book from my local shop, they might be interesting brain exercises, I wouldn't use them as proof of anything other than language though, I wouldn't want to overstate anything.
Is this software by any chance available from you? Are you with Amway?

If this puts me in a bad light, I can live with that, yet again why you're need to state that? I'll gladly let others form their own opinion and continue with the style of discourse I feel most comfortable with, if you want to check other threads I participate in they'll give you a fairly good idea of my writing style and how I adapt it pertinent to the situation. There are lots of UFO threads I've contributed to, where again I ask for evidence, people quite often say "Sorry, that's all I've got" - which is fine, they're just laying down what they have seen/experienced and often aren't making grandiose claims. Again, it seems you are shifting the onus onto others to back your work up.

DNA evidence would be pretty useful actually, either you know about DNA and can state it is the same as human (please do if that's the case) or you don't know about DNA and would be open to being sampled.

You say that you have visited my site, and yet you make this statement. If you have visited my site then you should know that I am indeed open to DNA testing. Under the conditions stated there. Of course, if you can think of another way to help insure that the results aren't tampered with by any corporate or gevernmental entities or other 'outside' actions, please state them and I'll think about it. The "end point" here is I AM OPEN TO DNA TESTING!

Then pay for it! Put your money where your mouth is, I'm sure if you tried you could find an educational establishment that might not laugh you out the building, especially if you were to make a contribution. An analogy I would make though is ~ I wouldn't hire a plumber and then expect him to babysit me through his work, whether or not I was qualified.

Taking evidence or proof to the world is a two way street; if I present evidence that is beyond your current understanding, then I can reasonable expect YOU to educate yourself. Unfortunately, this only works if YOU truly want the truth.

Of course I want the truth, that's why I'm here, participating - NOT blindly following or accepting anything. Word puzzles do not constitute proof.

So I guess you can reject perfectly reasonable evidence and the one presenting it, and think "I debunked another". WHen in fact all you have done is made a fool of yourself. In the not too distant future I will have the DNA evidence I and you seek, I guess we'll see then...

I guess we will, my guess is you'll be long gone though... Although, seems you're in two minds about the DNA thing. Of course I won't reject reasonable evidence, I'm engaging you in questioning and discourse... but I don't think that entails me spending $50 on software, which I'd like you to state whether or not you would make any money off of that?There's no chalking-up of debunkees on my part, just a desire to learn. I refer you to my signature.

In the mean time; for god's sake man...DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Yet again, shifting the onus onto another...

For (whatever your) gods' sake - DO YOUR HOMEWORK and present it... If I saw or experienced anything I considered worthy of inclusion I would present it and give as much evidence as I possibly could and if that was all I had I would state "sorry, that's all I have"... I occasionally post threads that are purely speculative.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

fogive us for we do not know what we are saying.

this link reflects why proliberty.com...

i started a thread please find it and share anything relavant to it. Its Digital Big Bro coming at yah

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

1) Of course I can't prove anything! When a proof or evidence is presented to a groupe that is unwilling to accept it, under any conditions, and rejects it out-of-hand it becomes pretty futile.

2) If I presented evidence that I had 24 base-pair of chromosomes instead of the usual 23; you wouldn't accept that either. Y'all have illustrated that fact already.

3) And on your charge of 'childishness'; I'm 18 months old, whats your excuse?

4) None of the material I've presented is beyond you. It is ALL contained within your science, you have but to investigate and LEARN.

5) By-the-way, what my matrices show is a statistical probability, that, while not a certainty, does warrent in depth investigation...the ball is in your court.

1) Like the earth being flat, orbited by the sun, the centre of the universe? All proven to people that didn't want to accept them, again show some proof.

2) I'd love to see that evidence... *taps foot, whistles*...
Do you know you have that and if so how?

3) Hmm, I think for the "Earth years" you've spent, you would have a better understanding of how Earthlings present arguments.

4) Lazy-mans rhetoric, yet again shifting the onus onto another to back up your claims... would you mind if I cut and pasted your matrices and put them into a thread here for some of the more puzzle/code oriented guys to look at and see what they think?

5) I refer to point 4 - also how do the statistics correlate to your word puzzles?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Gee, just like the math model I have already presented...imagine that.

...for an 18 month old who is 65 with a knowledge of the universe beyond what can be comprehended by anyone in this forum, you sure seem to take great offense in our denial of your "societal savior/leader" status

also, your a pretty big jerk for someone who is spiritually, physically and mentally superior to us....

you sound to me like a big baby. But, i guess thats what you get when you give an 18 month old a 65 year olds body?

peace and love? guess not...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

1) Like the earth being flat, orbited by the sun, the centre of the universe? All proven to people that didn't want to accept them, again show some proof.

Well...I've given it to you, you appear to not know what you are looking at. And unless you are a biologist, if I presented DNA evidence you would have the very same reaction.

3) Hmm, I think for the "Earth years" you've spent, you would have a better understanding of how Earthlings present arguments.

4) Lazy-mans rhetoric, yet again shifting the onus onto another to back up your claims... would you mind if I cut and pasted your matrices and put them into a thread here for some of the more puzzle/code oriented guys to look at and see what they think?

5) I refer to point 4 - also how do the statistics correlate to your word puzzles?

The only "laze-man" I see here is you. again, I have presented data, you don't like it, not because it's invalid, but because you fail to recognize it as real data. Ya know, if I show something to my Wolf, and she doesn't recognize it for what it is...that changes nothing (like showing her a photograph of herself...to her its as nothing...just some paper...).

Thank you for asking if you can cut and show the matricies. Many would have violated my rights and simply taken them.

Yes...you have my permission.

By the way the software I spoke of is available from an austrailian company (I am NOT associated with them in any way, other than being a customer) try this link www.research-systems.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I like the way you're starting to pick and choose what you answer, 2 points/questions with 1 sweeping statement and 3 with another... They are genuine questions, unfortunately your style of discourse seems to be descending to "No it was you" to everything I say, even in the face of consistent critique. I've asked you to elaborate on points, provide more evidence etc... yet you consistently fail this ~ the conclusion?

I don't wish to seem like I'm hectoring you, yet you doggedly refuse articulate questioning from various members, which makes it seem like a bored schoolboy, idly spending his summer holidays ~ mucking around.

As for your matrices, I'll cut and paste them onto BTS and see what anyone can make of them... but I fail to see the validity in the text you chose... why not the Torah, Koran, Satanic Bible, Haynes Manual? Why that one specifically and why that edition?

Again, I refer you to the questions in my prior posts that remain unanswered...

I also feel, your constantly trying to infer other forum members intellectual degree is lacking somewhat vulgar and rude. Not once have I mocked your horrific use of spelling, syntax and grammar.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

What can I say...I've given you all that I currently have. This data, again, is not complete, And I continue work on it. But, it does show a statistical probability, enough of a probability to reach at least a preliminary conclusion, which is what I have done. The next step, of course, is to obtain DNA confirmation. That level of DNA testing is rather costly, and given its nature, risky. I'm reminded of a story about a group who thought they had a sample of "Big Foot" DNA. THey took it to a lab, and wonder of wonders...it seemed that they had some unknown species...after all, the DNA said it was nothing ever seen. They sent it to another lab, the results burst their bubble...the second lab said all they had was the DNA of some fungus, and that perhaps the original was contaminated. So...whats the reality here? WE don't get to know. In all likelyhood, the original lab was correct. They found what appeared to be DNA between Human and Ape. Dna like this would be a very far-cry from fungus.

The statistical correlation can be viewed on my alien.wolfmagick.com...

The reason for the text I used is, it was provided along with the software. After doing the same searches in the Hebrew versions, I thought I would try English language versions as well. The text I used was the best results I had in English. The selection criteria was, for the most part, arbitrary, though I was rather pleased with the result.

Please reiterate your questions, I'll try to do a better job of answering them.

Not once have I mocked your horrific use of spelling, syntax and grammar.

Yes, I am fully aware of my general use of the english language. Typically I run everything through a grammer and spell checker. Although, I usually have to change very little, and often the suggested changes would alter the meaning of what I'm trying to say, so the grammer goes unchanged. And, I also find that there are 'typos' that checking software does not find. I don't always do a good proofreading. However, the use of the term horrific is think is a bit of an over statement.

Again, I'm not trying to "pull the wool over anyone's eyes". I have been as honest and straightforward as I can. I do feel that it is reasonable to expect you to step onto the 'learning curve' and become knowledgable enough to at least begin to understand my evidence. When I was thinking about DNA evidence; I spend several weeks researching the protocols involved. Partly to see if I could do this myself (the answer there is: probably yes, but its better left to someone with real equipment), and also to know which test would produce the most useful result. Since I will probably end up paying for these tests, the fewer tests the better. The real hard one is a species "barcode", rather expensive, so I'll be starting with mitochrondrial DNA. This traces the Mother's DNA line, and presuming my DNA is indistinguishable from Human; will show that I'm not decended from Humans.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

1) The reason for the text I used is, it was provided along with the software. After doing the same searches in the Hebrew versions, I thought I would try English language versions as well. The text I used was the best results I had in English. The selection criteria was, for the most part, arbitrary, though I was rather pleased with the result.

2) Again, I'm not trying to "pull the wool over anyone's eyes". I have been as honest and straightforward as I can. I do feel that it is reasonable to expect you to step onto the 'learning curve' and become knowledgable enough to at least begin to understand my evidence. When I was thinking about DNA evidence; I spend several weeks researching the protocols involved. Partly to see if I could do this myself (the answer there is: probably yes, but its better left to someone with real equipment), and also to know which test would produce the most useful result. Since I will probably end up paying for these tests, the fewer tests the better. The real hard one is a species "barcode", rather expensive, so I'll be starting with mitochrondrial DNA. This traces the Mother's DNA line, and presuming my DNA is indistinguishable from Human; will show that I'm not decended from Humans.

My girlfriend just started laughing at me, she just saw my jaw-drop and me do my amazed face... I don't even know how to put this into words...

1) You seriously went through texts and used the one with the best results? You do realised how far away from analytical/scientific behaviour that is right? What about all the texts you went through that didn't quite work (or at all)? For example, if I was bored enough or enough of a fraud I could spend time going through texts until it said whatever I wanted as could anyone. Dude, you just debunked yourself.

I'm not even bothering to address point 2), if you're arrogant enough to attempt to qualify the above as any kind of analytical research or anything resembling science "I'll take the gloves off" as it were and really start junking your self-contradictions.

P.S. Here's an example of a thread I do like, that offers no proof, just some guys idea, but he doesn't claim it to be more than that, so it's not misleading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

And your response is what I should have expected of one who does not want to see the truth!

If you read my words you would have seen that it was the text PROVIDED BY the software publishers. If you knew about the tools I used, which I guess you don't, you would know that there are several hebrew texts, and three or so english. Now, the text selected was not "war and peace" nor was it "Moby Dick", and, in fact it was the english translation of the "New Testament". So...it's not like I went through text until I got the results I wanted, as you seem to think. The reality was I was trying to get poor results, something to help end a life long nightmare, I was unsuccessful. So, if I could have choosen the results at the time, they would have been the opposit of what I got.

Seriously, you need to learn to communicate, you need to read the words and make some attempt to understand the true meaning, and not put yourself into them (I prolly could do the same...at least I try).

As you walk away from this, remember the old saying about the "one who laughs"...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry...I didn't address all your questions...

You seriously went through texts and used the one with the best results?

Yes, I used 2 - 3 texts, and selected the results that were the most coherent. I felt that doing it this would product results that would be most eaisly understood.

You do realised how far away from analytical/scientific behaviour that is right?

Science and statistical analysis do this all the time. Just how do you think they "proved" cigarette smoke caused cancer?

What about all the texts you went through that didn't quite work (or at all)?

Again, I only selected the text that made the most sense to me, all the texts produced basically the same results.

For example, if I was bored enough or enough of a fraud I could spend time going through texts until it said whatever I wanted as could anyone.

In theory doing this shouldn't work. In the early work of ELS the technique was tried on other texts, "War and Peace", "Moby Dick" to name a couple, the results produced by the Hebrew texts were not present. This also 'proved' the origins of the "encoded' text...a point I don't agree with. It is my feeling that this "encoded" stuff is present in any suffeciently large body of published text, and that useful information can be extracted using ELS and other techniques.

In any case, however, you have completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. Some of that I'm sure is my fault, I didn't render a through explaination...sorry.

Oh, have you heard the axiom that All truth contains its contradiction?
[I'm betting not]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ok, so for my credentials - from the UK education system...

I have a 2:1 degree in Philosophy and Classical Civilisation - that's 3 years of study (Classical Civilisation with the emphasis on Ancient Greece, their texts etc). So I'm fairly well qualified to analyse text and comprehend it.

How convenient you ascribe meaning to your "search" after you've been called-out on it. The fact you're purchasing software that comes with a copy of the bible indicates a couple of things 1) The providers have some sort of bias 2) You also did when purchasing this - or was the bible a surprise bonus for you?

The point which you are choosing to ignore, is that your results would have been possible with any text, you claim to have come across this by accident (which I doubt), just because it's the bible doesn't make it any more plausible.

Frankly, what interest or relevance would the bible be to an alien? Please elaborate on this...

Honestly, please don't (with your level of literacy) attempt to condescend, it's making a mockery of yourself, my communication skills are absolutely fine, certainly in an academic environment - which is how I'm treating this. If I'm to be completely honest, I'm taking huge leaps of imagination with your "work" and it still falters under scrutiny, I am making a massive effort to understand the true meaning, yet you're evasive and unable to give anything other than vague explanations... constantly shifting the onus onto others that "fail to understand" where you're failing to explain and offer proof.

I put the challenge to you Sir, that either you are severely deluded, a liar or both and have faith that you cannot prove otherwise.

As for "He who laughs"? He who laughs last?

...probably saw something funny the other guy didn't?

I have been laughing at you I am afraid.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry...I didn't address all your questions...

You seriously went through texts and used the one with the best results?

Yes, I used 2 - 3 texts, and selected the results that were the most coherent. I felt that doing it this would product results that would be most eaisly understood.

- You do realise that the results you've got hardly seem coherent and are somewhat "scattered" at best.

You do realised how far away from analytical/scientific behaviour that is right?

Science and statistical analysis do this all the time. Just how do you think they "proved" cigarette smoke caused cancer?

- Years of research, study of tissue cultures a very large test group. You do realise 4-5 texts hardly qualifies as anywhere near a small test group.

What about all the texts you went through that didn't quite work (or at all)?

- Again, I only selected the text that made the most sense to me, all the texts produced basically the same results.

For example, if I was bored enough or enough of a fraud I could spend time going through texts until it said whatever I wanted as could anyone.

In theory doing this shouldn't work. In the early work of ELS the technique was tried on other texts, "War and Peace", "Moby Dick" to name a couple, the results produced by the Hebrew texts were not present. This also 'proved' the origins of the "encoded' text...a point I don't agree with. It is my feeling that this "encoded" stuff is present in any suffeciently large body of published text, and that useful information can be extracted using ELS and other techniques.

- What Theory? Maybe this is a suggestion that ELS is smoke and mirrors? You do realise that the bible wasn't written in English originally, can you imagine the sheer scale of prescience it would require to put coded messages into a text to be translated into another language, generations later, just to give coded messages to you?

In any case, however, you have completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. Some of that I'm sure is my fault, I didn't render a through explaination...sorry.

- No, you just want it to appear others misunderstand, nothing more than self-aggrandisement and hot wind. Again, your constant lack of proof etc bears that up.

Oh, have you heard the axiom that All truth contains its contradiction?
[I'm betting not]

Why do you bet not? That comes across as a petty little stab.

You also avoided my question regarding Jesus for aliens - how exactly does that work in your world?

[edit on 29/6/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A few questions..

1. 'I was told by some greys and a couple of nordics some 58 of your years ago'. On your website you claim to have been put on earth 62 years ago... so that would make you 4 years old when you were told. How did that come about?

2. How are you different to humans, mentally and physically?

3. If you are the equivalent of an 18 month old, what on earth do your people look like when they reach 50 years old in their years?

4. I know its already been mentioned, but why do you talk as if you're living in a foreign enviroment? You've lived here for 58 years. It really doesnt seem logical that after that length of time you would refer to a place/culture you've been brought up in as if it completely erm.. alien to you.

5. You say you want to get off earth.. so why so fussy about obtaining DNA evidence? If you're trying to 'take matters into your own hands', then surely you'd be saving up like hell and going to more lengths to get some proper evidence? Also, how will attempts to expose yourself as being an alien help you get back to your people? Id assume that if the Government wanted to keep you on earth then they could quite easily prevent you from proving anything, and just throw you into a mental asylum for the rest of your life.

6. This is leading on from question 5... you say you own 5 high-end computers worth more than 14k... how can you claim not to have the financial resources to fund a DNA test? Just sell one of the computers!

7. 'And, now that my people are near-by, it is very likely that I would be transported abord Mother's starship, and brought back to full health.' This one's interesting... why dont you just jump in front of a car or something similar, then bobs your uncle and you're back on you're starship!

I dont think its a case of people not wanting to see the truth, think its the complete opposite actually. If it were true that people didnt want the truth then they wouldnt actually be responding to your claims, and would just write you off as a mentalist. What real reason would anyone have for wanting to deny that you are an alien? If it was true it would be great, but its not fair to get all defensive when people question you, when you only have to flick through a few pages on this forum to see all the other people who've made these sort of claims and have been completely ripped apart! You should expect it really...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

So now I wondering, why you don't address the material I present. All you have done is try to skate around the edges, and not confront the core. Its almost as if your are afraid. You accuse me of not answering questions, which I admit I have not done, though in my defence the ones I didn't answer seemed irrelevant. I asked you to reiterate then, you haven't so I guess they were irrelevant.

You also avoided my question regarding Jesus for aliens - how exactly does that work in your world?

Ya know, I don't remember any question like this, and, it seems neither the the log of past posts. Not that it matters much, the question is irrelevant.

So, I'm going to say; that if you have no desire to know the truth (you don't seem to), and no desire to learn (again, you don't seem to), then I think we are done here. You can go on your merry way along with the rest of the ignorant masses.

You can be sure that I will post the results of the DNA tests when they are ready...how do you like your Crow?

[please don't think you have a victory here...the only thing you have done is show what kind of fool you truly are](yeah, I know...we all say that...how do like your Crow again?)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Jokei, and many others are making one basic error; they presume that Extraterrestrials are somehow "superior beings" and of greater intelligence.

These notions are wholly without foundation. There is absolutely no reason to think an any ET is more intelligent than an Earth Human, or that they (we) are superior beings.

What all of you really need to understand is: We are just sentient beings, like you. No better, no worse, no more intelligent, no less. We are just people. No different than you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I like my crow with ice cream - how's about you old man? Seeing as you're resorting to taunts now.

If you're too lazy - as it seems with your "research" to bother going back, figuring out which responses you have neglected to answer, again the charges I level at you are that of fraud and charlatan.

You don't seem to have directly asked me anything not answered and I've volunteered information of myself to back up my side of the argument...

Another one for you... if your life's been so "painful" - why the descriptions of you being happy and comfortable with your expensive computers, land and exotic pets?

My unanswered questions remain, for you to answer or not, your lack of evidence also remains.

Somebody else has asked some questions now...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

so that would make you 4 years old when you were told. How did that come about?
Yes, 4 seems about right. In thesummer of 1952, a craft appeared hovering over the "back 40" of the farm I was living on. According to the stories I heard, from those with better memories, it was there for several days, with an open 'door' of some sort. On one of the final days the craft was visible, I...a wee lad of 4, disappeared for the entire day. Now, we lived in rural central California, and there was no calling the police or sheriff on this issue. Besides my "earth family" probably wouldn't have done that anyway. Instead near by relatives were called, and they launched their won "hunt". They failed to find me even though there were few places for a small child to hide. It was said that I returned on my own late in the afternoon, just after the craft flew away for the day.

2. How are you different to humans, mentally and physically?
As I understand it there are very few differences between humans and us. Though, as small children, there is a very strong telepathic link with Mother. Kind of an inconvenience really, and very little privacy.I think what I like least about it mother can block her thought from me, and I cannot.

3. If you are the equivalent of an 18 month old, what on earth do your people look like when they reach 50 years old in their years?

Much taller...I don't know if you've seen my pic, but my appearance is much older than it should be. Though I am told that I am of 'normal height' (5 - 1/2 feet).

4. I know its already been mentioned, but why do you talk as if you're living in a foreign enviroment?
Sometimes when I am writing I am trying to 'transcribe' mother's thoughts, this is a part of it. And there are times when living here on Earth seem totally alien. At my very core I know this is an alien environment for me, and there are times when I fail to suppress that.

5. You say you want to get off earth.. so why so fussy about obtaining DNA evidence? If you're trying to 'take matters into your own hands', then surely you'd be saving up like hell and going to more lengths to get some proper evidence? Also, how will attempts to expose yourself as being an alien help you get back to your people? Id assume that if the Government wanted to keep you on earth then they could quite easily prevent you from proving anything, and just throw you into a mental asylum for the rest of your life.

I'm hoping to get deported! Plain and simple, maybe if I become a large enough pain in their a$$ they will tell my people to come and get me. Either that maybe they will put me on a "farm" somewhere. At least then I can be who / what I am, as it is I feel that I must live 'the lie'. I would settle for anything that ends the lie.

6. This is leading on from question 5... you say you own 5 high-end computers worth more than 14k... how can you claim not to have the financial resources to fund a DNA test? Just sell one of the computers!

Of these computers; one is very high end, I use it as a development system. I develop Windows based software, another is my Internet server, my laptop, which, is the newest is also needed for remote demos and other 'off-site' work. My old machine is now performing the tasks of communications (email, invoicing, etc), and the final one is a now kinda out dated handheld.

7. 'And, now that my people are near-by, it is very likely that I would be transported abord Mother's starship, and brought back to full health.' This one's interesting... why dont you just jump in front of a car or something similar, then bobs your uncle and you're back on you're starship!

LOL. I wish that would work...already tried something like that...they put me back on Earth.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hmm I dont really mind it too much. I read the threads and I find a bit of humor in it.

It definetly doesnt bother me though. Because its something so little. And I dont let little things like that get on my nerves.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join