It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

And you're so absolutely sure it's a "role play"?

Don't go to vegas any time soon!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Some of the content was written by me, some was 'dictated' by mother. And, I'm not sure 'why speak like that?' It's a thing I do that sometimes confuses me, but I feel that it may be important to leave it in its original form...

The "your years", etc.... Not all planets revolve at the same speed, and not all planets orbit at the same speed, so the conversion of times get a bit convoluted. This is a way of communicating the passage of relative time. My people have done this for a long time and have become used to thinking of the passage of time as more of a cultural thing. For instance, to my people I am thought of as a small child, on Earth I'm 62 Years old. Kind of confusing...

I know what you mean by that, but it still doesn't make any sense, let me explain why i usually dismiss in a few minutes someone who talks like that.

When i go to a foreign country, i am not used to they food, their culture, their money, sometimes i will not have any idea of the real value of the money there, so i will just look at the coins and need someone to explain how much they are worth and what i can buy with them.

It is the same for the language and perception of reality they have, because of their culture.

So i know this, i come from outside, i am not aware of all the things they 'see', because they see things different than i do, but once i am there, i don't go on the street saying things like, here's 20 coins of 'your money', or enter some bar and say, please give me one of 'your beers', or go to dinner and say, give some of "your food", even if i am an outsider, i don't need to say that, sounds ridiculous isn't it?

So, why some entities from outside our planet would do that? they are supposed to be superior being, at a higher intelligence level than we are, then they should be smart enough to know how to speak with us.

Also, this is something i have seen in several hoaxes, they tend to write like that because they want to look like outsiders, and they think it helps them to enforce that perception on the people who are reading their claims, which it doesn't, really it doesn't.

My parents aren't...I am. I figure that if in my attempts to return to my parents, I can help the people of Earth, then that is a good thing. If I can help compel disclosure, that is good.

Then why don't go public with it? instead of a small subdomain on some website nobody knows about? why don't go mainstream, that would get you public disclosure and more.

Some more questions:

- Why do you come freely here, you said that your parents are being kept at bay so they can't get access to you, how so, if you come and go on the streets freely and do whatever you want? shouldn't you be locked up somewhere so that no one can have access to you?

- The same as before, if you are a top secret issue, and thanks to you the us has all that tech and whatnot, then, how come you are here telling us about it? where are the gov guys who should be taking care of you and making sure you are not taken away?

- Sorry to be blunt, but this makes no sense at all, i don't believe you, there are too many holes on your story, and then you say you are the only one, that you are the last hope for some great empire somewhere, and why are you working as a web programmer? shouldn't you be, don't know, rich? because of your alien mind and knowledge? what knowledge do you have that can help save an empire, if you are a regular human being as any other born on this earth?

- What happens if tomorrow a car hits you on the street and you don't make it? what will happen to the empire then?

Oh yeah i forgot, have you met your parent? how do you know them if not? do you talk to them? you said your mother 'dictated' a few words to you, how did this happen? if you are in contact with them, why can't they take you away? you are living on your own, just go somewhere far away, to the mountains or other country and they will pick you up, as easy as that.

See? nothing makes sense, i don't believe you.

Try harder this is not fun, either you actually believe you are this last hope child, or you are just fooling around having fun with ATS, which i think is not something cool to do

Kai

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It is the same for the language and perception of reality they have, because of their culture.

So i know this, i come from outside, i am not aware of all the things they 'see', because they see things different than i do, but once i am there, i don't go on the street saying things like, here's 20 coins of 'your money', or enter some bar and say, please give me one of 'your beers', or go to dinner and say, give some of "your food", even if i am an outsider, i don't need to say that, sounds ridiculous isn't it?

I'm not so sure. If you go to another culture, here on Earth, your perceptions of reality are based, more or less, on the same set of experiences, so; your perceptions are rather similar. In an instance such as this, there are vast differences in perceptions, and experience of reality. If I were to walk up to you and introduce myself, you would presume me to be a fuly grown being, when infact, I am not. My people consider me a small child, and in fact I'm less than half grown.

I do understand you though, and for what its worth, in similar circumstances, I would do as you would, it only makes sense. But, again, when there are large differences in perceptions or experience, then some, I guess awkward, attempt may be needed to attempt to bridge the differences.

Then why don't go public with it? instead of a small subdomain on some website nobody knows about? why don't go mainstream, that would get you public disclosure and more.

I guess there is still some amount of trepidation in me. Also, I am somewhat concerned for those around me. So, as a result, I'm taking it slow.

By the way, the website and domain are free.

Why do you come freely here, you said that your parents are being kept at bay so they can't get access to you, how so, if you come and go on the streets freely and do whatever you want? shouldn't you be locked up somewhere so that no one can have access to you?

Yes, I am free to come and go as I like. Part of the reason for that is so that my parents have not reason to interfere. As long the the Humans are more or less keeping their part of the bargan, then my parents have no reason to change anything. It also seems that there is some aspect of interstellar law that keeps them away.

As for the "gov guys", they did take 'fair' care of me for a while. They kept me out of combat when I served in the military back in the Viet Nam era. I was going to say that I would like to know where they are now, but I know where they went...it seems that the U.S. Government has 'farmed' out a great deal of the ET/Alien/UFO secret stuff to the corporate world, and I get to be part of that. SO the result is that the government is no longer directly responsible, or knowledgable for me.

Sorry to be blunt, but this makes no sense at all, i don't believe you, there are too many holes on your story, and then you say you are the only one, that you are the last hope for some great empire somewhere, and why are you working as a web programmer? shouldn't you be, don't know, rich? because of your alien mind and knowledge? what knowledge do you have that can help save an empire, if you are a regular human being as any other born on this earth?

Why am I not rich? I don't know. I have been instrumental in the development of several significant technologies, yet, haven't made it pas 'reasonable comfortable'. Though, it's not like I dont have the things I want. I get to drive my car of choice, even if it is an antique (1979 280ZX), I have rather high end computers (this one is worth more than $14k and it is one of five), I even have an exotic pet. And then there is the several acre plot of land in Texas where I live. I am fully independany and autonomus (please don't grade my spelling). So I have a fairly good life here.

Yes, I have met my mother, and we talk daily. I'm not allowed to leave the country, and I am being sincere

However, you don't have to believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You ask:

Actually, I'm working on that. As of late, my resources have been limited. This is being caused by invoices sent out for consulting work not being paid in a timely manner. Because of this I am being delyed in getting DNA evidence collected. Also as a result of this, any future consulting I do, will include a "drop dead" switch in the software I provide. Perhaps when the stuff stops working I will get paid.

Again, I want to assure you and everybody else; I'm not playing you. I am 100% serious in my outragous claims. Hopefully soon I can prove that.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Still not, i mean, i'll go direct to the source of my problems, the story has a lot of wholes, i am not the kind that believes blindly just because, i think, and i need real answers that make sense.

Take this for instance:

I do understand you though, and for what its worth, in similar circumstances, I would do as you would, it only makes sense. But, again, when there are large differences in perceptions or experience, then some, I guess awkward, attempt may be needed to attempt to bridge the differences.

Then, how can an difference in culture be overcome? by making it even more visible? if i will try to communicate with a tribe that will not get my ideas and behavior, i will try to be as much as close to them as possible, not the other way around, i would just go and say 'years, months, days, whatever' since i know for sure they are used only to human years, months, days, etc, they will not know of any other years than the ones they understand as 'a year', so there's no need to point out my years are different than their years, i think this is a basic mistake people who say are aliens always, and i mean, always make, i have seen it tons of times here on ATS and other places too, from people who later were found to be hoaxers or worst, delusional.

That's why tend to not believe as soon as i see the same patterns on someone else, sorry for that, i just see too much similarities with others who have come in the past with similar stories.

And i do believe 100% in life outside our planet, i have seen and experienced enough to be a firm believer, not just in aliens, because i am not really sure they come from elsewhere, but in other intelligent life forms living here or close enough (parallel universes maybe) to interfere with our life here on earth.

But i can see, can think and can feel, and i don't like several things about your story, most of the people who come and claim to be aliens always have something that prevents them when asked for proof, you come here by yourself, say you don't have anything preventing you, and then something that prevents you from showing proof comes out (problems with payments), well, you can be sure anyone with money would be glad to help you on that, if you were to disclose alien life, just go to some university and show to them, they will do whatever tests they need, nobody would deny to help on such a discovery, you are here anyway, just go to them, save yourself the trouble to try and explain to a bunch of guys on the net and go for the big stuff.

Well i would do that, also i would have liked from you to answer my other questions, mainly, what knowledge or abilities do you posses that will make you the savior of your empire?

What makes you so valuable for your race and the US? and what happens if you get killed by accident tomorrow?

Kai

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

By the way, don't you get the feeling you 'parents' don't want you back?

I mean, why are you here on earth? because they did a contract with the human race for some unknown purposes, if they are in contact with you, how come you are not allowed back?

Because the deal would be off? then, what are you to them? you said they have weapons to keep them at bay from you, but then say they are in close contact with you, then why those weapons at all? if they by they choice won't take you back?

You see? there are tons of issues here, these and more.

Kai

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

How can you be so certain they're not?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Listen man....they are all really Aliens! And I am really the Wolfman.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Then, how can an difference in culture be overcome? by making it even more visible? if i will try to communicate with a tribe that will not get my ideas and behavior, i will try to be as much as close to them as possible, not the other way around,

Personally, I would try to understand them, and then try to explain the differences. Also, this learning curve isn't a one-way street; if the culture I'm visiting wants to communicate, then they must learn about me as well.

But i can see, can think and can feel, and i don't like several things about your story, most of the people who come and claim to be aliens always have something that prevents them when asked for proof, you come here by yourself, say you don't have anything preventing you, and then something that prevents you from showing proof comes out (problems with payments), well, you can be sure anyone with money would be glad to help you on that, if you were to disclose alien life, just go to some university and show to them, they will do whatever tests they need, nobody would deny to help on such a discovery, you are here anyway, just go to them, save yourself the trouble to try and explain to a bunch of guys on the net and go for the big stuff.

Okay, first off...good for you, using your intelligence is a good thing.

Second, I have shown you evidence! You choose not to accept it, yet it is none the less valid evidence. If you were to do the math you could see this readily.

Third, Do you really think that DNA evidence will show that I or any one else is extraterrestrial? You have NO frame of reference, the very best it could show is that I'm not human. What it's likely to show is that I am human but not decended from any "line" of terrestrial humans. It would remain, at its very best, inconclusive. Gee, just like the math model I have already presented...imagine that.

As for going to a University; I don't really think they would be as eager to accomodate me as you think. Universities have budgets, usually set by some corporation, there are corporations that would like evidence of ET to remain secret. They have people that are just as prejudice as the next fellow against ETs. There would be little likelyhood that they would agree to doing the required analysis the way I have already specified (if you read all of my site, then you have seen the conditions I have specified for DNA work). I feel that doing the lab work my way, is the only way that all sides can be satisified that there is no bias in the results. That said...I don't trust any lab work that I can't witness.

What makes me so special? I have aquired a set of skills that allows me to more directly manipulate the universe with my mind. At present these are still rather un-developed, but usable to a large extent. Also, I'm not so sure that using these skills for personal gain is ethical.

As for me being killed tomorrow; I have on many occasions been in conditions that should have killed me, yet here I am. And, now that my people are near-by, it is very likely that I would be transported abord Mother's starship, and brought back to full health.

Now, my turn to ask a question: Why is it that most humans think of us as superior beings, or more intelligent? Is there some reason that we can't just be "other people"? I mean sure we are from somewhere else, yeah we can move through space, but then so can you. Earth has starships, not as fast as ours, but still starships. So why is it that we have to be superior?
Tell me; are YOU so vastly superior to a tribe of people in the South Pacific that has never seen modern Terrestrial technology?

No being is any greater or less than any other!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here is a little something to think about...

The ideas and claims made by me are easy reject and criticize.

HOWEVER
The ideas and claims I have made are also a means of testing the Human Species.
Your acceptance or rejection and the apparent reasons are being observed
The acceptance or rejection of our claims must not be made blindly. While the data I present here are intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it. It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of my statements.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Why is the data and information you present incomplete? It so often appears ~ a little teaser if you will, but I've never, ever seen it fulfilled by anyone claiming to be an alien or the like and the onus is on you, (coming here with grandiose claims) to provide proof of those claims, proof - not half puzzles or speculation... if you have any idea of this site, then you'll know that it has a pretty good history of analysis, discussion and study of claims ~ not wild or anti ufo/aliens etc, quite the opposite, yet there is an unfortunate element on here that discredit the field by spurious claims.

I checked out your website, it seemed little more than the art of reading tea leaves or the like, seeking meanings in patterns that are nothing other than patterns... as humans, that's how our mind works, we try to make sense of the world, sometimes this can be seeing shapes in clouds, patterns in nature etc, but be cautious - this can lead to obsessive-compulsive behaviours.

There also seemed to be some contradictions in your recent statements...
your parents are being kept at bay (somehow), yet you also state they may interfere if you aren't treated correctly?

(Mega)Edit to add:

DNA evidence would be pretty useful actually, either you know about DNA and can state it is the same as human (please do if that's the case) or you don't know about DNA and would be open to being sampled. If a test would prove you not to be human...

You haven't shown evidence - you have shown some matrixes, which pretty much seem of your own making, that isn't evidence and you haven't shown it on here, it's been generating traffic for your website.

Also, you state you wouldn't be satisfied with DNA work you could not observe, sorry, but coming on here making wild claims, puts yourself under scrutiny, so the DNA thing shouldn't be too much of an issue for you - by placing yourself here you subject yourself to member scrutiny.

What specific skills do you have/are you developing that allow you to maipulate the universe with your mind - please be very detailed on this.

Earth doesn't have starships, we have spacecraft, rockets etc - but no ships of star-level traversal (unless you're counting our own sun).

"The ideas and claims I have made are also a means of testing the Human Species.
Your acceptance or rejection and the apparent reasons are being observed*
The acceptance or rejection of our claims must not be made blindly. While the data I present here are intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it.#
It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of my statements. "

This statement is couched in the typical language of someone making spurious claims, it's a little trick, a (not so) subtle manipulation, turning the argument back on the scrutineer...

* That sentence is a hollow truism, like a "No **** Sherlock" statement.
# Again, another statement that pettily attempts to glorify the argument, essentially saying "if you don't agree with me, you don't understand". This is pernicious in a twofold way, 1) It denigrates those questioning you, who I must hasten to add, haven't made any wild claims, but just seem to be seeking knowledge. 2) It implies if you do accept your wild claims, that it credits you, that you do understand you are one of the "chosen" etc. Ideally any arguments you make would be neutral and not pandering to peoples natures, you're attempting to present a factual argument/discourse as that based on emotion, which is quite discourteous of you and disrespectful.

[edit on 29/6/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Theres really people that think they are actual aliens? lol wowww. Have any of them EVER provided any proof? I've been reading the last few pages of this thread and all the people who say they are aliens just appear to be babbling and trying to sound scientific, when in reality most the stuff they are saying makes no sense!

Also if any of you were real aliens sent here on some mission, why arent you doing your mission? Why would you sit on the net? Why are you bragging about being a alien? Does this make you feel special?

I put these people in the same category as indigos... sorry to say it, but they are nutcases.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're all here for important missions but they hold regular Earth jobs like plumbers, accountants and such. It's so ridiculous. Once they start saying that we humans can't understand I instanly laugh. This Andromeda guy says his ppl look at him like he's a small child??? Then what am I? An inferior being? I'd like to see him put the gloves on and outman me in the ring. I'll show him some human inginuity.
And for that matter; why did they just leave him here? Because he's on ATS instead of doing his alien duties perhaps? I may be sarcastic and cynical, but that's just my inferior human nature I guess.
It's like as soon as we start to ask for proof of some sort, the alien ppl start saying things like "I cannot show you proof". Why not? Give me a schematic of how to build a ray gun or a spaceship. Aren't their alien souls privy to this data? If not, then they are just regular guys and shouldnt be on here talkin bout "Im an alien"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
Theres really people that think they are actual aliens? lol wowww. Have any of them EVER provided any proof? I've been reading the last few pages of this thread and all the people who say they are aliens just appear to be babbling and trying to sound scientific, when in reality most the stuff they are saying makes no sense!

Also if any of you were real aliens sent here on some mission, why arent you doing your mission? Why would you sit on the net? Why are you bragging about being a alien? Does this make you feel special?

I put these people in the same category as indigos... sorry to say it, but they are nutcases.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

My 7th letter brother (this is my actual brother that posted this lol)!!! I agree though. Since you showed me this site I've seen TONS of these people on here and they are WACKOOOO!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Why is the data and information you present incomplete?
Two words: Plausible deniability. Just in case I need a way out.

I checked out your website, it seemed little more than the art of reading tea leaves or the like, seeking meanings in patterns that are nothing other than patterns... as humans, that's how our mind works, we try to make sense of the world, sometimes this can be seeing shapes in clouds, patterns in nature etc, but be cautious - this can lead to obsessive-compulsive behaviours.

Yes, observing patterns. This practice has lead to virtually all of science. Seeing the shaps in clouds...metorology, Looking at the decay patterns of sub-atomic particles...like they will be doing at CERN soon to find elements in anture that can't be directly observed. The pattern of bands in a gel after an electric current is applied...DNA analysis. This list continues, but suspect you don't want to see it.

You attack my matrices, but seem to have NO understanding of them. You say that they; "pretty much seem of your own making...". Well just so ya know they aren't of my own making. They were produced by comercial software (cost about $50US) from public data. Repeating them is something any 10 year old human can do. Though I venture, that only a few can understand. These matrices ARE valid evidence, if you want to disprove them; then please do so. Ya know the whole of scientific investigation is based on repeatable expirment. I do something, and you can do it too, and achieve the same results. I've provided this...now YOU should do your homework. Don't just brow-beat me till I give up on the "stupid humans" and leave, allowing you to claim another victory over the "fake alien". This sort of behavor is damned unfair to the rest of your species, and puts YOU in a bad light.

DNA evidence would be pretty useful actually, either you know about DNA and can state it is the same as human (please do if that's the case) or you don't know about DNA and would be open to being sampled.

You say that you have visited my site, and yet you make this statement. If you have visited my site then you should know that I am indeed open to DNA testing. Under the conditions stated there. Of course, if you can think of another way to help insure that the results aren't tampered with by any corporate or gevernmental entities or other 'outside' actions, please state them and I'll think about it. The "end point" here is I AM OPEN TO DNA TESTING!

Taking evidence or proof to the world is a two way street; if I present evidence that is beyond your current understanding, then I can reasonable expect YOU to educate yourself. Unfortunately, this only works if YOU truly want the truth.

So I guess you can reject perfectly reasonable evidence and the one presenting it, and think "I debunked another". WHen in fact all you have done is made a fool of yourself. In the not too distant future I will have the DNA evidence I and you seek, I guess we'll see then...

In the mean time; for god's sake man...DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Gee, just like the math model I have already presented...imagine that.

wow... for an extraterrestrial with knowledge of the universe beyond human comprehension... you sure are being a jerk

as for your "openness" to DNA testing, yeah were just gona come by and DNA test you...

Why dont you, instead, take the advice offered above and go to a university (who would be glad to test someone with extrordinary ability for the monitary gains it would yeild...) and get yourself DNA tested. Then publish the results or do something extraterrestrial.

As for your matrixes, (apparently made by human software in a way that can be replicated by a 10 year old?) what exatly do they prove? what have you proven with these lame things that coulnt be proven by... a ten year old boy? and if a 10 year old boy can complete them, why hasent a ten year old boy discovered the mystery of the universe that you seem so farmiliar with?

also, When people beome senile its usually reccomended of them that they move into a retirement home. In this case, a retirement home.... FOR ALIENS!

give it a rest, obviously you dont have a day job

btw, "perfectly reasonable evidence" isnt something that an edjucated adult should have to "learn to understand." If your from another part of the universe then you know something rudimentary that we have not learned in our small corner of our solar system. So, if you had anything worth saying it would have been said long ago... and probably before you die a perfectly earth-human death

but of course none of your outlandish rhetoric can be proven beyond the childish hearsay your alien race seem so farmiliar with.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Kevin_X2]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am staying neutral on your claims, you seem very articulate, calculated, and willing to speak. Your site's proof is iffy. Thats the inherant plausible deniability I guess. The only thing for me is that if you are from somewhere else in the cosmos. That would imply that you mastered english as a second or more language. Since I assume that ETs don't use the roman alphabet system, you would have had to master that also, so why are you spelling skills so lacking.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

but of course none of your outlandish rhetoric can be proven beyond the childish hearsay your alien race seem so farmiliar with.

Of course I can't prove anything! When a proof or evidence is presented to a groupe that is unwilling to accept it, under any conditions, and rejects it out-of-hand it becomes pretty futile.

If I presented evidence that I had 24 base-pair of chromosomes instead of the usual 23; you wouldn't accept that either. Y'all have illustrated that fact already.

You want there to be alien life, you want it to visit your Earth, yet when it does you refuse to accept it. I could go to the government but they would only make it secret...oh wait...thats already happened. Thats why I'm trying to bring it to you directly. Unfortunately, you don't want to hear it.

And on your charge of 'childishness'; I'm 18 months old, whats your excuse?

None of the material I've presented is beyond you. It is ALL contained within your science, you have but to investigate and LEARN.

By-the-way, what my matrices show is a statistical probability, that, while not a certainty, does warrent in depth investigation...the ball is in your court.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Anthra, do you have memory of your previous home/life? I would be interested to hear what its like.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join