It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thoughts Reguarding the Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Are the Elite even remotely as stupid as everyone likes to believe? How could they be? How would they rise to where they are today, if they were bumbling morons, who have no grasp on what average citizens think, and feel? This has bothered me since I first awoke.
Freedom comes first, but part of me wonders if this isn't the over all point of our current situation. If we all, as a single, free, species rise up against our oppressors, would we not be forming the very "New World Order" that the elite have spoke of for centuries? Is it possible that, for the sake of their own beliefs, they've chosen to take the role that no other would agree to? As the aggressors, they alone have the power to unite free humanity, against tyranny and evil. Could this small fact have escaped everyone's mind? Do they know that their role is the most important one, when creating a free, global government?
Think about this. Every time they have ever tried to create a world government, it came on the heals of the free people destroying marauding, evil totalitarian regimes, created by those same Elites Each, successive time, the enemy becomes larger, and more fierce, and each time, we move closer to a one world bond. From WW1 to WW2, from League of Nations to United Nations. What comes after WW3? What else! Earth as a single, capitalist nation, or, at least, another huge step in that direction.
This revelation, however, does not mean that they will be nice! No, they will be even more vicious than ever before, because, purely and simply, they must be. As they say, out of great calamity, rises great opportunity, and so, who ever can master calamity, also masters opportunity. Surely you've heard of this “Starvation Scenario”, which the elite propose. It is a shining example of the lengths these people are willing to go to.
So, here we are. The end of my stump speech, and the beginning of your comments. What do you think? Are you willing to leave your national flag behind, to finally end the threat of global oppression? If so, you are playing into the plan. You are doing exactly what the “matrix” has designed you to do... But, is it a bad thing? Isn't it true that my nation was founded to fight oppression? Would our founding fathers support such a move to globalism, if it would guarantee the success of their life-long goal?
What is more important? The preservation of a state, or the preservation of freedom?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You have no idea whats going on do you?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I like this post / thread Flagged .. now my own comments

To answer your question, I do not have a flag, but i do value the laws of the place i am in. I have no religion so that is not a problem for me. But i still have faith in humans "some what" but still, lets talk elites .

Now in order for this race to get its act in order someone needs to run the show..

Its a mess a very big mess ... so many people want the job of power, everyone thinks they have all the answers to the question of what to do

"tower of babel"

You see the people running the top of the apex are not at the top and never have been

they are as clueless as the next person But they know how to control other humans "like magic" ; )

So what is it we do? keep using money?

This is the only "narrow minded view" we have... well some

I point to the ants in my garden, do they use money?

That is the plan, Turn humans into ANTS

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

It seems as though one party must be selling the other short. Either the Elites have stumbled into power, or we are easily manipulated.
If the first is true, then why is their control so absolute, and why are their plans so encompassing?
If the second is fact, we must be conforming to the plan, which means that global revolution is the "end game", as anyone can see that this is the eventual outcome.

The first possibility is boring, and disheartening.
The second is intricate, and alluring. We have always been an imaginative species, relatively, so why expect anything less from those cunning enough to rule over all fur-less apes?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jon1117

Well times have changed for a start..

We have waaaay many people on the planet all need feeding ect ect

and we just cant keep going the way we are.. But they are scared of the rest of us going APE ; )

They cant just come out and say sorry peeps its all a big fib.. the world would go mental lol and rightly so..

Some people do not care some do and the ones that do want a one world total control thing so we all do "something" dont know what

Then some want to just use us for short term gains kinda thing "wars" money greed power

So we have a conflict of idiolgy going down in the higher places and some confuse them

peace? is harder than what we have now

like i said be for ANTS is how humans should be but who the hell is the queen?

we have many queens right now is the problem and only us can say what queen we want

at the end of the day its going to forced upon us and not by the elites but by the very thing that created humans

ask the dinosaur...

lets get of this rock ASAP

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes, this Earth is limiting humanity, but I am always nostalgic, when I think about leaving it.
Maybe war is a necessity. We have no natural predators, but ourselves... We will, most likely, be victims of our own success. With nothing to stop those less capable of survival, we will continually become erratic, unhealthy organisms... It's a tragedy. Maybe we will exist long enough to find some way to correct this, but it is impossible without one of the following situations being a reality.
1) Overt Manipulation
2) Covert Manipulation

It seems that the West has been an experiment in the second, while the east was an experiment in the first. Which would you judge as superior?

[edit on 6/17/2009 by Jon1117]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jon1117

Im not sure really, i think both are waking up to the idea that we have to do something and quick..

If you look at the pattens of china and russia, then you can see that they all have something to offer

Oil and other things people want to control but its going to run out sooner or later, then aliens? jeez i dunno what is going on with that.. then we have god? /me rolls eyes @ that one..

So we know the apex is a big big apex with many many players..

so lets say we have 6 billion people and you need them to somehow follow your orders..

tsun would say... start a war ? correct? well we know that we have had loads of em as you pointed out..

But the religion thing is really heavy, its going to be a tough one and some people say the PTB will stage a UFO event to kill it off

Its all a bit silly if you ask me.. most people can handle the truth and some cant. and that is the worry i think

it will shatter some people and others will go on the rampage if the truth was told on mass

we was created i think people miss that part. by what? who cares but we was

and by that i mean others "the people in power" know this

I think some at the top still have a heart and some are just evil and do not care for humanity

is the east better? mm they have more control yes "china" but they only do this for one reason

MONEY

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Yes, pro's and con's from both models... In that case, I think the obvious way to find the best solution is to slowly move the controls towards the center of the spectrum, however, humans are in a constant state of flux, and so todays solution may not solve tomorrows problems.
And energy... This should not be a problem. The fact that it is still presented as such shows that it still possesses some use as a lever, but what is the intended influence, specifically. There are so many obvious targets, but hitting them would lack imagination.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the swine flu is their sick and depraved game of calling us pigs and then feeding us their poison drugs so we die, blaming it on the flu. So yeah i guess your theory aint far off. So if they think we are dumb downed children they a contradicting themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's how bad things are, the queen of england won't even eat their own gm food! I read an article the other day where the queen ordered a garden planted behind the castle. Funny, the elite preach to us how safe and good gm food is, and they won't even eat it themselves.

Another strange thing is that Michelle Obama done the same thing when she became first lady. She went out and got some kids to help her plant a garden outside the white house. And the seeds were not gm ones either!

Vaccines, food, healthcare, jobs, security, etc, the elite have 2 sets of laws, one for them, and one for us!

top topics

join