It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Source Link: euro-med.dk...

It looks like governments around the world will either force these vaccinations on the public or launch a massive propaganda campaign to trick you into submitting to a jab. If they attempt to force these untested and essentially experimental vaccinations on you, cite the Nuremberg Code, which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential.” No experimental vaccine should be “conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur, except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as a subjects.

Well, I guess my thoughts on this brings nothing new to the table that hasn't probably already been said. But I will say that it is becoming more and more clear that our governments, The WHO and in America the HHS aren't being totally up front and honest about a lot of things when it comes to the H1N1 (A) Virus and that should continue to concern most folks. I for one will continue to research this topic with all my might in hopes of being as fulling informed about who's doing what and how the vaccinations could and will effect me if I am forced to take them. I honestly thought I would throw my hat in the ring after reading this article but got very intimidated once I saw all the threads on this topic posted lol...
Be well all and thank you for listening.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We can turn this around...

Wake up as many as you can, that's all/

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Point well taken, thanks... Appreciated

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Most folks would take these vaccinations freely, without force, if they believed that their ability to continue to exist in this world depended on the vaccination.

Image government reporting thousands of people sick and dying all over the world because of swine flu. Imagine the media hyping it up ten folds for better rating.

What do you think most people would do, risk dying from the flu or take their chance on an experimental cure?

IMO, the will to live is greater than the will to die.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Don't take any of their vaccines.

This flu is nothing new it has it's origins in a swine flu outbreak among pigs in 1998, which in turn has it's origins in the 1918 "Spanish Flu" pandemic. The flu from the current pandemic has six of the same segments of the outbreak of flu among pigs.

As it turns out, there's a more direct connection between the current swine flu outbreak and North Carolina: Scientists working to understand the genetic makeup of the H1N1 virus that causes the disease have linked it to a virus behind a 1998 swine flu outbreak at an industrial hog farm in Sampson County, North Carolina's leading hog producer.

and his alarm grew when he found that some of the sick animals had been immunized for ordinary swine flu, the N&O reported:

North Carolina public health officials tested workers at the Hog Slat farm who had come in contact with the infected pigs. Those tests showed that 10% of the workers had developed antibodies to the virus, meaning they had been infected although they apparently hadn't become ill.

www.southernstudies.org...

Here's another article to read....

www.hsus.org...

There is a lot of interesting information in these articles, unfortunately one of the articles has conviently disappeared since i first quoted it.

If your interested in seeing some of the info, here's a link to my posts from another thread....

The info and links are in the post that is linked and the one directly following it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Virus's keep mutating, how can TPTB claim to have a vaccine for it, they

mislead us and expect us to take these harful shots, stay away from any

vaccine!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Well said "Jam321" I appreciate your input.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

WOW, once again "What" can I say that hasn't already been said but OMG thank you for assisting with me thread. Knowledge is key!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
According to the June 9 DHS publication, we can refuse the vaccine, but face isolation or quarantine:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
all vaccinations have the potential to give you the very disease or virus they were intended to keep you from getting. Now this is just from personal experience with the "normal" flu vaccination. I got it once ... i was sick for a week... doctors told me that same bit im telling u, so in a sense all vaccination are dangerous

edit was for punctuation

[edit on 20-6-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If we're going to Deny Ignorance on this issue perhaps it would be good to get some facts and opinion from your doctor.

I don't have an M.D., or a PhD. in the biosciences so when it comes to issues regarding my own personal health I talk to my doctor about it. I've been going to the guy for years, I trust him (quite important here) and he knows his stuff really well. I generally go by what he says (I still haven't quit smoking yet but you know...)

When it comes to your health, your doctor does know more than you do, he or she has had to take many years of schooling and practice to get to that point. The professionals do know your body better than you do, and, when you find one you trust, can help you to make much more informed decisions about your health.

top topics

join