It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution Has Begun! Then What?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Battalions do not have internal support structure if they did they would be Regiments or Combat Groups.

Your manic attempt at disproving my post has overlooked the fact that a battalion ASSIGNED to a ‘Combat Group’ is still a battalion. Further, all battalions have a Head Quarters SUPPLY, MEDICAL and MOTOR POOL support sections – no matter how limited – calm down.

The German troops in the United States are here for training purposes, and NATO operations, all fully legal and within the bounds of treaties and international agreements.

So their HERE and it is okay? Training exactly for what? ITS LEGAL? You are perhaps suffering from the results of an outcome based education, so let me remind you that ALLOWING such is TREASON. You know, according to those documents you appear to have never read called the US Constitution and Bill of Rights... But then, why worry about such trivial details?

The Mexican troops were here in the United States to aid our recovery and evacuation efforts for Hurricane Katrina, nothing more and they left directly after.

You perhaps do not read non liberal news sources, so I'll be kind here. There have been NUMEROUS complaints from the citizens of our border states about armed Mexican Army patrols on OUR SIDE OF THE BORDER that started after Katrina and continue until now.

Finally and most insane of your claims, where on earth have you heard that Fort Dix is now United Nations property? There is nothing regarding this in any records I could find and no web search shows it up. Such an action would be in violation of both US law and the UN charter.

You just have to love the willfully blind! Violation of US Law and a “Charter”? You’re kidding right? Have you even been paying attention to how much violating of US law the Congress has been doing of late?

March 16, 1993, Senate Joint Resolution No. 65 … "establishment of a commission to study the creation of a standing international military force under the United Nations Charter. Transfer of operational control of Fort Dix New Jersey to the United Nations has been authorized as a part of this study.”

Monetary and Economic Review, dated March, 1993 "…. reports that selected American forces (to include Fort Dix as an area of operations) have been transferred to a United Nations force with the cryptic title, "FINCEN". This acronym stands for "Financial Crime and Enforcement."'

[edit on 6/24/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, count me in among the clueless. I had no idea that we had these troops more or less on a permanent basis here.

I was in SF, and seeing foreign troops was an everyday event as they would come and go around the JFK center. Not understanding some of the insignia, I'd have to look at their faces to see if they expected a salute.

In Alaska, we found evidence from time to time of Spetznaz activity where they would just "touch base" in their training exercises on mainland Alaska.

But I never knew about the foreign troops, ships, and other personnel on our soil more or less on a permanent basis.

That would certainly enable an assault on our citizenry, as foreigners wouldn't give a **** who they shot.

Then again, we would have a ton of US soldiers conducting mutiny to get home if such a thing were to occur.

That leaves the Guard and limited US Divisions supported by the militia - which would be considerable in number . . . does that sound about right?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You have it right brother dooper. Indeed, this was exactly the plan we warned everyone of after Senate Resolution 65; keep as many American Armed Forces over seas as possible, create a situation necessitating the declaring of Martial Law, and opps! Not enough domestic troops on hand, so perhaps our nice foreign friends will help us restored order by collecting all those evil weapons?

Right out of Iron Mountain Brother, and proceeding EXACTLY as they planned it. Care to bend over and let them put it to us? I’ll fight them until hell freezes over and we’re fighting on the ice.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Don't anyone get me wrong, I like German soldiers, Mexican soldiers I suppose, Belgium soldiers, French soldiers, and hell, I have a lot in common with Russian soldiers.

But they need to keep their asses home.

Not my home.

So American Divisions would likely scatter to their own homes, and it truly would be the Guard supported by a well- armed militia.

Not long ago, I saw a comedian do a standup routine that was clearly funny. He mentioned that in the South, these guys could fit right in with the military, and not only could they shoot, but they would be bringing their own weapons, ones just like the military uses.

No training required, just an instant requirement for the inclusion of Skoal in the supply chain.

Damn. The Guard and the militia are the flies in the NWO ointment.

I jumped a light right in front of a deputy in Utah last week and he justifiably pulled me over. He asked for my DL, my ID, insurance etc., and I also handed him my Concealed Weapon Permit.

He asked if I had any weapons in the truck. I told him I wasn't sure about the glove compartment, but in the underdash cubby-hole there was a derringer, and in the center console there was a 3" Kimber and a 5" Springfield, both .45's.

He asked why so many weapons. I explained one for CC, the 5" for sleeping with, and the derringer in the event of desperation. I then pointed out that unlike many of the population, I'm truly ambidextrous and can literally shoot with both hands simultaneously, which my friends still shake their heads at.

He laughed, and twisted to one side, as he had a Springfield strapped on, cocked and locked.

We got to talking and he was a most curious and yet intelligent young man. Very polite, asked pointed, probing questions.

He let me go and I felt a whole lot better about the quality of law enforcement in Utah. Good people with a lot of common sense.

That young man would never be Federalized, and I'd bet he'd make a good showing against any foreigners that may want to bring his part of the country any trouble.

But down South, I do think any offensive force would be better off baring their asses to a screaming chain saw.

The trick would be in keeping the younger ones with the bit in their mouth until they could pick up a bit of patience.

Youngsters are all immortal, you know. The trick is in keeping them alive until they finally figure out that they aren't.

Patience. Never following an anticipated line of approach. Mobility and speed. Using the terrain. Always anticipating a surprise - which negates surprise. Focused point effort. Random changes in direction and velocity. Blistering, counterintuitive leadership. Only fight when you want, where you want, and in the place you pick. Random divergence and convergence.

Keep it simple. Simple works. Simple rarely breaks or gets confuse, or miscommunicated.

If you don't know the time or location of a battle, how can you possibly win?

States. That's the key. States with State Guard and State militia. The greater the ruthlessness of those intruders, the greater the number of the militia.

Those in Washington really need to rethink their bold plans. Maybe they should consider the phrase, "a bridge too far."

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Well said. As I said earlier, I feel sorry for anyone wearing a blue UN hat who would try to disarm my fellow Texans and uphold Martial Law. Such a combination would be detrimental to the health and life expectancy of anyone will to do this.

Hell even in California, San Fran of all places my friend got pulled over and the cop let him go because he had an NRA sticker on his car and he 'couldn't do that to his brother.'

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

For well over twenty years, I have patiently sought to inform, educate and open the eyes of my fellow countrymen to the slow steady encroachment of the fascist policies of the progressive/statist. I have been laughed at and marginalized while being left out of professional organizations; branded as a “dangerous radical and domestic terrorist”, even my family turned their back on me. To continue this struggle has cost me much, yet I persevered in the hope that I might open the eyes of a few, even when those who knew I was right disappeared or left to prepare in secret.

I have no axe to grind, nothing left to prove, and no political affiliation; I am a strict Constitutionalist, a Virginian of the old school who still remembers what this Republic once stood for. While having committed a few dishonorable acts in my life, my honor in duty has never been tarnished and my oath I will keep. I am what I am, an old soldier.

There is one last fight, one last battle for the soul and destiny of our nation and people, and there will be no second place or compromise; no quarter asked or given, only the victors and the vanquished. Knowing that your eyes are opened is a victory in a quarter century of singular struggle with, for the most part, nothing but dedication to duty to keep me going.

Honor and Courage!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

No training required, just an instant requirement for the inclusion of Skoal in the supply chain.

I'd like to put in a requisition for Copenhagen. Skoal gives me heartburn, because I swallow too much of it, like eating candy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Who told you Rednecks can put in 'requisitions', I have a hard time even spelling it... Besides, Wolf Pack individual portions in natural are best.

By the way, aren’t you bringing the shine? One thing at a time please, I’m a country boy.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Alright, a few light points here, factual ones, with sources, then I am done with this thread it's turned into quite a bit more of a flight of fancy than I can stomach.

FinCEN is not, I repeat, not a United Nations organization but rather one of the United States Department of the Treasury. Here is their website: www.fincen.gov...

FinCEN is also not at all a military force, and their international role is limited. Here is the link to their page on international operations: www.fincen.gov...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but us here in the good old "liberal media" that you seem to hate so much, we check our facts.

It is not at all illegal for the United States to train allied nation's troops or to fight alongside them, ever, period. After talking to several of my friends whom are both line and flag-officers in the United States Military, I was quite assured of this. If, SGTChas, your screen name is indicative of your rank when in the armed forces, these men would have quite outranked you being fully commissioned officers, and I am going to take their word on policy over that of the enlisted.

That said, interesting little fact I was reminded of tonight by them, the first time that a foreign government acted within the United Sates, with our blessing and honestly relief, was in the Revolutionary War. French forces fought alongside Americans and in the case of Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de la Fayette, among others, commanded them. Lafayette, as he is known to Americans, was a French officer that served in the Continental Army as a Major General (two-star). French naval and ground forces also aided greatly in our nation's independence, with the full knowledge and blessing of the founding fathers.

Check out this for some history on it: en.wikipedia.org...

I also took a look though my little pocket book of the United States Constitution that I got when I became a citizen, very cool little thing by the way I think every American should be issued one, and I see absolutely nothing in it even regarding the training of foreign military units at all.

Here is 1993 S.J.Res 65, the one in question www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/...103sjres65is/pdf/BILLS-103sjres65is.pdf I have read it, and by the way, and it does not mention Fort Dix. It was introduced as a bill on March, the 16th, 1993, not passed but instead referred to the Senate Committee On Foreign Relations.

And here is a full accounting of all documents relating to the, as yet unestablished, United Nations Rapid Reaction Force: www.globalpolicy.org...

That means by the way that the United Nations has no standing military force at all currently. Sorry about that kids, that blue-helmeted army that you think is going to come and take your to la la land or whatever, it just does not exist, like the Tooth Fairy and Father Christmas.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Who told you Rednecks can put in 'requisitions', I have a hard time even spelling it... Besides, Wolf Pack individual portions in natural are best.

By the way, aren’t you bringing the shine? One thing at a time please, I’m a country boy.

Isn't that Wolf Pack in tea bags? I can't hang with those. I'll go cheap on the Quartermaster, and settle for Longhorn Fine cut natural.

Bringing the shine? That would limit the supply! I'm bringing the know-how to MAKE the shine! I hear someone else is rounding up the seed corn. You know what the Chinese say, "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. TEACH a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You seem to misapprehend the statements made here. Since they've been very clear, I must conclude that it's a willful misapprehension.

We are aware of Lafayette's role in the revolution. We are also aware of the roles of other foreigners, such as Tadeusz Kusciuszko and Kazimirz Pulaski. None of them worked for the UN. All of them were on the side of American Independence. There is no comparison.

As far as your comment on the UN forces goes, that seems not to have slowed them down in Bosnia, Lebanon, and a few dozen other places. They weren't terribly effective at defending the local citizenry, but that doesn't negate the fact that they were there.

NO one has insinuated that it's illegal for the US military to train with or fight alongside foreigners. That's been done scads of times. I was in the tidewater area of Virginia when the CIA was training former Sandinistas turned Contra at a location just south of Williamsburg in the mid 80's. I was shocked when I saw them in a local municipality, as were they when they saw me, but once we figured out that neither was there to kill the other, all was well. Former enemies do not always remain enemies. Former friends do not always remain friends.

The point is that not all foreigners come here to do harm. We realize that. We're not xenophobic.

But some DO, and the UN agenda for the US is fairly well known. You'll forgive me if I trust my own eyes and intel reports over the vested interests of your brass hats.

[edit on 2009/6/25 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

A week has passed and not so much as a shoe or pie has taken
flight at one of the many obviously corrupt ppl pulling the strings.

The ppl are going to need a little more coaxing before any of them
are willing to lay it on the line with even a creme pie at this point.

Some have the courage to pie bill gates, but not the greatest
thieves in the history of the planet.

I do not think madoff even got a free pie.

They are slowly shearing the sheep knowing well that they only
get to skin us once.

The majority of ppl in the US are too busy with their personal lives,
and as long as it doesn't affect them directly they will drive on by
the rest of us broke down on the side of the road.

Time for TV, time for games, time for sports, time for food and so on,
but with the slow slide out of democracy they don't see it due to all
the bread and circuses that have been arranged to keep them content.

Remember, not even one pie has taken flight...

Nada, Zip, Zero, Zilch, etc etc.

Let alone someone take it to the point you hint at.

Thus why I stick by my plan of bugging out and letting chaos sort
itself out in the cities when it all goes straight to hell in a hand basket.

That day was alluded to as much as 7 years ago.

100's of trillions in derivatives set to collapse

The warning has largely been ignored, and even thou the way the
fraud was performed has been laid out in black and white no one
lifted as much as finger to fly them the bird on camera.

Buffet's original derivatives warning hits 1,000 Trillion

So if all this can hit the ink, and the turtle is still in its shell,
I don't see any changes coming til it is far far too late.

I will see you in the forested hills or I won't likely see you at all.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by SGTChas

That would certainly enable an assault on our citizenry, as foreigners wouldn't give a **** who they shot.

Then again, we would have a ton of US soldiers conducting mutiny to get home if such a thing were to occur.

Well the problem is the so called illuminated ones will take a verse
from Machiavelli and tell the citizens a lie to attack those troops,
and tell a different lie to the troops so they will be sure to defend
themselves against a domestic insurgency.

The end result will be both sides will think they are fighting a just
war unless the shooting stops long enough for both sides to figure
out they have been lied to.

Problem is the shooting usually doesn't stop except for strange events
like the Christmas cease fire of WWI where troops from both sides
walked over and spent Christmas together.

It seems far fetched, but it really happened.

The Christmas truce of WW one.

It damn near gives me hope for humanity.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
TY Jimmy! Outta here also.

Chaz hope your paying attention to all these slanders of majority of the populace as well.

Laterz!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sarge are you talking about the "IRON MOUNTAIN" series of video put out by Mark Koerneke? If so I always had a strange feeling about that man. After meeting him in person, my bell went off, so I dismissed him from my associations. By the way what ever happened to him?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

The actual Report From Iron Mountain - NOT the videos. I decline to discuss the man, your internal warnings were correct.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You sir suffer from a severe case of new American patriotic haze, effectively coloring any information that filters through. My hat is off to you, I am only sad you have arrived at times like this.

First off, to even acquire Field Grade Officer Rank now, or maintain it and a good career, you must be a member of the Trilateral Commission or the Council On Foreign Relations; joining either of these is in itself an act of treason by direct admission of their stated goals – the creation of world government with no sovereign nations, only nation states. Your military friends perhaps should have read your pocket Constitution and remembered their oath before they sold their souls.

Furthermore, while it is no crime to train with or train foreign troops, it is a direct violation of the Constitution to grant US territory to a foreign nation as a Military Base to “quarter troops”. Reread your pocket Constitution.

You should have perhaps watched Mr. North’s testimony before the Senate, the shadow government and army came out and is easy to find on You tube videos. To find the original Senate Resolution you must request it from Congressman Ron Paul, who has screamed bloody murder about the “Edited for Publication” 65.

If you are so sure your government would NEVER do such things, just ponder the Chrysler and GM bankruptcies; both private property and contractual law were trashed without so much as a peep from the US Supreme Court. We are no longer living under Constitutional Government; we are living in a Statist Fascist Oligarchy; wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Or, in this case, keep him good and drunk. After reading some of the post on this thread, your going to be a busy man.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Half the time, I have no idea what you are talking about. A little less stylized palaver and better-written sentences might be helpful. Attempts at witticism cloud your intent.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
For those of you who speak of timing... I believe Thomas Jefferson gave us the exact and precise timing...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

When they try to take your second amendment away is the time for action; because if that happens you will lose the means by which to defend the rest of the constitution.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

Agreed.

what a great thread!! all of you!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join